Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Zoya is an elitist ðŸ˜†

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Not related to the topic but wasn't it established that Disha was not raped and murdered? Why is this person still dragging her name? 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Not related to the topic but wasn't it established that Disha was not raped and murdered? Why is this person still dragging her name? 

This is more about Rhea than Disha. 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I’m trying to establish the link here. What’s in it for Zoya to help a D grade actress whose career is as good as over? Only thing I can think of is she’s being helpful to her brother’s partner who’s friends with Rhea I assume?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

I’m trying to establish the link here. What’s in it for Zoya to help a D grade actress whose career is as good as over? Only thing I can think of is she’s being helpful to her brother’s partner who’s friends with Rhea I assume?

Zoya is a woman

Hear her roar ðŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Women supporting other women hurting men ?

Feminism ðŸ˜†

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Is this true?

And if true, WHY? Zoya is not even a party to the proceedings. Why Affidavit from her?

ALL OF THIS IS JUST SO MESSY.

lifeiscool thumbnail

Akhtars and bhatts everywhere in every case. These are the same ppl crying for justice for particular ppl and going to jnu without being properly informed. Now a member of their own fraternity has died yet they didn't even shed a tear or provide help to the family and fans demanding justice. Biggest hypocrites!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

The Akhtars are in for a huge burn nowsmiley44M waiting for #BanZoya to trend on twitter

Also, why does she have to sign? (m genuinely curious😊)