Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

All these days girls used to, rightfully, accuse guys of colorism as they drooled over imported gori chamdi. At least now we can accuse the girls for the same, as they ignore Devgan and drool over angrez looking actors... ðŸ˜›

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tapori

All these days girls used to, rightfully, accuse guys of colorism as they drooled over imported gori chamdi. At least now we can accuse the girls for the same, as they ignore Devgan and drool over angrez looking actors... ðŸ˜›

SRK was dark too and look at Ranveer, Vicky etc today . I don’t think Indian women care about  skin colour or race much compared  to other races of women 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

SRK was dark too and look at Ranveer, Vicky etc today . I don’t think Indian women care about  skin colour or race much compared  to other races of women 

Yes just like many Indian men consider Smita Patil, Bipasha Basu breathtakingly gorgeous. Also love Tabu, old Kajol. Find Kashmira Shah hot. Etc.

Main bahaanebazi ki baat kar raha tha...

NezukoChan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He isn't a celeb like HR or Akki that people fawn over their looks. But Ajay is one of those that has a good standing in the industry.  He is amazing onscreen.  I prefer his serious role than comedic, but he is an alrounder.