Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 11 Aug DT Note: pg 32 - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

I don't understand how does helping shivani can consider as misogyny or even chauvinist behavior. People like that give zero hoots to what female goes through and in this case he was here because he cared about her though way too late. 

What Bajaj called and told pre during last track during swiss making remarks about getting other womans  and how they showed him divorcing her instead of her doing it when she was the victim who had the right to even slap him was under wrapped as grey characters strict is what the show of toxic maculinity and meherbani on woman. 

Anurag's manhandling was disgusting he should know better to behave such a way but as far as what is show neither it looks like any of the above mentioned problem not even close.

And I don't see what is wrong with Anurag saying that i helped you multiple times to get away from same guy as mehrbani act ????? If i consider that as meherbani when bajaj said prerna you have all 3 compaines because of me because of my help repeatedly that is meherbani too πŸ€ͺ

They all are same wagons 

aare  wo sub chhod  did bajaj called manhadling pre when she was about to c9nfront  anu after bridge kaand 

that muh band karke lejana sory  but than was saving act

when  anu drag shivi  like  a bro  its called manhandlingπŸ˜† indian big bro  shekhar aur mahesh jaise nahi  hote  if  they saw their  sis is in worng path mast dandate hai like anu did

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Aaj hee kadam rakha anurag ne 😍😍😍

Kya welcome huwa iska pooch mat

Loving his swag... Seeti baj

aying welcome horaha haiπŸ₯³

πŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸ‹

πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘

putting kala tikaπŸ₯³

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Kal ki kya zaroorat hai, I'll say it aaj only. It is manhandling. A daughter would be well within her rights to leave her house or lodge a complaint against her father if she's hit. Physical violence is physical violence. No matter who is doing it. 

sorry hamare indian sociaty me nahi hai 

parents has every right  to scold & slap their  child  for their mistake 

its not come under physical volience 

aur koi case karne nahi chal deta πŸ˜†

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Because Anurag is helping 😁🀭 

because ppl r not expected that anueag react this strong way 

they thought anurag  bus man sluking karta rahega πŸ€£

but i m super  happy  yr  ronit need to go his right place  thats jail  not bajaj  city ceo😡

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

sorry hamare indian sociaty me nahi hai 

parents has every right  to scold & slap their  child  for their mistake 

its not come under physical volience 

aur koi case karne nahi chal deta πŸ˜†

I think it depends why elder scold or slap younger ones.If it is to prevent them from ruining their life or just to abuse them with no reasons.Bcoz if a child is trying to burn his or her hand in fire then parent have every right to scold or slap and stop him or her from harming.

Originally posted by: grace4317

Why everyone is thinking that office person is Butler Johnson? Does this person stay with Bajaj? Because, it was this person's shirt Nivi was smelling yesterday. πŸ˜†

He is Butler Johnson .... he was suppose to assist Pre in the work she was doing (related to orphanage) 

But he updating Bajju about Pre was funny .... may be he knows if you have impress Bajju share information about Pre to him🀣 because that’s what matters to Bajju not even his own Kid πŸ˜†

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Can charvi please tone down. She always overacts. Part of the problem in the scene between Anu shivi today was charvi over reactions. Warna anurag toh had very reasonable questions. 

Between shivi ka overreaction inside the room and veena's overacting outside, the scene gave me a headache. No wonder Anurag was holding his head. πŸ˜†

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

He is Butler Johnson .... he was suppose to assist Pre in the work she was doing (related to orphanage) 

But he updating Bajju about Pre was funny .... may be he knows if you have impress Bajju share information about Pre to him🀣 because that’s what matters to Bajju not even his own Kid πŸ˜†

Butler - the chief manservant of a house.

When Johnson is working in office, why is he then addressed as Butler? πŸ€”

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Tch RS. He said na, he is possessive about her. Chalta hai ye Sab. 

Either he has his employees, detectives, henchmen keeping tabs on pre and reporting to him, or he himself does it through constant phonecalls. 

Its pyar.. Kukki can cry herself to sleep thinking she is unloved, that's OK. But every breath prerna takes has to be accounted for. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Transference

. Loved him when he was going mad in separation after Bajaj marriage but this creature is just so 

Haaaain🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭

Edited by Paricarocks - 3 years ago