Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

But I want to know. Extra syllabus padhai is good.(Hamare school mein 50% padhai out of syllabus hi hoti hai)

😆

Haha good point👍🏼

Par exam mein tho wahi syllabus ke Q aayenge 😛

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

😆

Haha good point👍🏼

Par exam mein tho wahi syllabus ke Q aayenge 😛

Bold-Mujhe exam nahi dena, knowledge collect karna hai

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🤣🤣 Shah bhi na

Him and his 'pleasantly surprised' reaction upon seeing RheaAsMishAsRadha 😆😳

Does he say this purposely?😛

https://twitter.com/MishbirAdorer/status/1295359356423139329?s=20

Rhea/ Mishti always looks good to him suprisingly🤣..funny 😆

Doesn't he know Mishti is beautiful

Rhea hai so paapa whoo chup hai😆

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rope_of_Hope

Full segement of sbas it was so beautiful..shah wants choti baby girl❤️..when reporter asked he was non stop talking abt  choti baby girl😃here is the youtube link

https://youtu.be/PjWcX1LdhcM

Pure 7 min ka mila hain mishbir interview 😱😱 I really like how rhea address shah as aap. She is d biggest fan of abir 🤣🤣🤣 khud ke dress ke sath abir ka bhi describe kar diya 

What shah said abt even man  also want children is true. He really want a baby girl in real life it seems. 😃😃 . Kind of talking abt his own wish frock pehnaye , headband pehnaye, hamesha choti hi rahe. He will surely be a good father

Edited by Sarcastic_me - 3 years ago
Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Pure 7 min ka mila hain mishbir interview 😱😱 I really like how rhea address shah as aap. She is d biggest fan of abir 🤣🤣🤣 khud ke dress ke sath abir ka bhi describe kar diya 

What shah said abt even man  also want children is true. He really want a baby girl in real life it seems. 😃😃 . Kind of talking abt his own wish frock pehena, headband lagana, hamesha choti hi rahe. He will surely be a good father

B -  usne toh apne bacho ke naam bhi sochke rakha hai😆❤️

Rashi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningways2407

I have  a different opinion of the upcoking track.The way it Mishti falling on the ground and getting hurt on the stomach area was highlighted it indicates 3 possibilities

1. Mishti may face complications in her pregnancy risking her life.Obviously as per dkp track record something or the other happens with the 1st child.
  2. Misti might never conceive and  Mishbir might end up adopting a child.
  3. Kuhu becoming pregnant with twins and kunal deciding to share one of his kids.

1.I don't know why they are bringing up this track.. Firstly complications ka track was done with kaira n then even in krpkab sona was unable to conceive n they had to consult a doctor for that.. Maybe they wud go for a surrogacy drama bcoz this thing hasn't happened in Yeh rishta series before. It'll also be a love triangle track along with surrogacy track.. Really don't know what will happen.. But I just want mishti to give birth to rajvansh heir ✋

2. I think adoption thing was explored in Aksharas yrkkh where naitik's sister adopted a kid Yash.. Idk the full story but I think he was adopted.. So here they can show such a thing but I really want mishbir ke khud ke bachhe😭

3.do you think kuhu will give away her kid to mishti?! Sapne mein bhi nhi hoga ye 😆

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 years ago
LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shiningways2407

I have  a different opinion of the upcoking track.The way it Mishti falling on the ground and getting hurt on the stomach area was highlighted it indicates 3 possibilities

1. Mishti may face complications in her pregnancy risking her life.Obviously as per dkp track record something or the other happens with the 1st child.
  2. Misti might never conceive and  Mishbir might end up adopting a child.
  3. Kuhu becoming pregnant with twins and kunal deciding to share one of his kids.

I just wish nothing above mention happen 😵

I am not okay with any of the option

I want Mishti to conceive bas😳

these all options are already shown in itv .. repeatedly showing those things don't increase trps ..plus Shah previous show have already shown option one 🤔

But yeah going by the track record of DKP ..it may happen ...

Rashi23 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD_xlHahUa0/?igshid=1hlp0ciclud51

Here you go.. Pregnancy drama.. Kuhu being the surrogate mother of MishBir's child🤓

Mishti aisa soch bhi kaise sakti hai Kuhu se ye baat bol ke chaar baatein bhulwa hi liya usne🥱

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 years ago
Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

1.I don't know why they are bringing up this track.. Firstly complications ka track was done with kaira n then even in krpkab sona was unable to conceive n they had to consult a doctor for that.. Maybe they wud go for a surrogacy drama bcoz this thing hasn't happened in Yeh rishta series before. It'll also be a love triangle track along with surrogacy track.. Really don't know what will happen.. But I just want mishti to give birth to rajvansh heir ✋

2. I think adoption thing was explored in Aksharas yrkkh where naitik's sister adopted a kid Yash.. Idk the full story but I think he was adopted.. So here they can show such a thing but I really want mishbir ke khud ke bachhe😭

3.do you think kuhu will give away her kid to mishti?! Sapne mein bhi nhi hoga ye 😆

Bold- No please.

2. If they can show miscarriage twice, why not adoption?

3. Even if she agrees this is just sad. I don't want her to give away her kid. Why would she?

Underlined-After everything they went through, they deserve this happiness.