Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Though I really love Rivanya and Drashiv but my favourite forever would be Behir the ones for whom I watched the whole show!! Their simple eyelock was fire for me

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Chandu : Rocky toh khota pathar tha 🤣

pattars 😆bhi usse behtar hai 🤣🤣 kuch kaam aate 😎 irritating nahi hothy 🤪🤣 flying🤪birdtakshak🤣 seshu 😛says urr phir ke yahi ayega 🤣😆

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

Though I really love Rivanya and Drashiv but my favourite forever would be Behir the ones for whom I watched the whole show!! Their simple eyelock was fire for me

Rivanya next Behir most Loved Human-Naagin❤️ combos 👍🏼 

It's my long wish after Amruta-Kanishq😛 (Zee naagin)  To Witness a Naag-Naagin  Team❤️ DraShivclicked very much for that too😳 

Rudra sacrificed his life no of times 😭 but his Pure Character  Out of all expectations 👏 his last words 😭 Lucky for taking last Breath 😭 in Shivi presence 💔 

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

RiVanya DraShiv and BeHir my favorites.i just can't forget them .They have given me awesome memories.My most lovely couple will always be RiVanya.Their simple love story touched my  heart 💓 Rivanya will always be remembered for their true love.ShiVanya remembering Ritik till her last breath😛

DraShiv very close to my heart 💓 because of friendship love and bonding.They taught me what real friendship is.Even if u are far apart.Then also u can love somebody without any expectation is taught by Rudra our Neela Naag who loved Shivangi unconditionaly🤗

BeHir was amazing.Loved their cute banter and the fantastic bond they shared.Mahir supported Bela even after knowing she is a Naagin.😳

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

RiVanya DraShiv and BeHir my favorites.i just can't forget them .They have given me awesome memories.My most lovely couple will always be RiVanya.Their simple love story touched my  heart 💓 Rivanya will always be remembered for their true love.ShiVanya remembering Ritik till her last breath😛

DraShiv very close to my heart 💓 because of friendship love and bonding.They taught me what real friendship is.Even if u are far apart.Then also u can love somebody without any expectation is taught by Rudra our Neela Naag who loved Shivangi unconditionaly🤗

BeHir was amazing.Loved their cute banter and the fantastic bond they shared.Mahir supported Bela even after knowing she is a Naagin.😳

Keep Naagins aside😳 Ritik  conveyed Innocence ❤️Charm Dignity 👍🏼 The One Capable to Hold Naagin Hero(ML)😎 He is Human Suryavanshi Prince ⭐️ Rivanya❤️captured us from Day 1 👍🏼 Their Love Story is 

Shivi ---Pattar 😆only obsession. Lust 👎🏼absyml ,abnormal pair 

DraShiv❤️ They not planned Pair 😲happened to save the season 😆 Rudra  With all Righteous Dynamic Smartness  within minutes stuck us Overshadowed every One make sure to watch epi for him 👍🏼 His love for Shivi 😳 is beyond amazing  wanted only her safety make sure she take up responsibilities  without any expectations 👏 offered Loyal Friendship 🤗Trust  Wat ever his feelings (Falling in love) is his own  not burdened  her in last 😭 none makes such kind of pure love  Our Neela Naag ❤️

Behir Their first scene given Cool vibes 👍🏼 this pair Rule the Season without doubts Mahir don't disappoint Sure  After disaster pattar 🤢 Ek taken care much in S3 😎 I seen season only few scenes 😛don't know rest felt no story  

N4 - Nothing 😆 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Same My Favorites Are Always RiVanya, Drashiv, And BeHir. Those Three Were The Best Characters In The Naagin Series.

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinnas

Keep Naagins aside😳 Ritik  conveyed Innocence ❤️Charm Dignity 👍🏼 The One Capable to Hold Naagin Hero(ML)😎 He is Human Suryavanshi Prince ⭐️ Rivanya❤️captured us from Day 1 👍🏼 Their Love Story is 

Shivi ---Pattar 😆only obsession. Lust 👎🏼absyml ,abnormal pair 

DraShiv❤️ They not planned Pair 😲happened to save the season 😆 Rudra  With all Righteous Dynamic Smartness  within minutes stuck us Overshadowed every One make sure to watch epi for him 👍🏼 His love for Shivi 😳 is beyond amazing  wanted only her safety make sure she take up responsibilities  without any expectations 👏 offered Loyal Friendship 🤗Trust  Wat ever his feelings (Falling in love) is his own  not burdened  her in last 😭 none makes such kind of pure love  Our Neela Naag ❤️

Behir Their first scene given Cool vibes 👍🏼 this pair Rule the Season without doubts Mahir don't disappoint Sure  After disaster pattar 🤢 Ek taken care much in S3 😎 I seen season only few scenes 😛don't know rest felt no story  

N4 - Nothing 😆 

Totally agreed. Rivanya, Drashiv, Behir are close to my heart. N4 I stopped midway

vinnas thumbnail

vinnas thumbnail

RudraSrivastav🔥- 😘😘-||💓💙 ||💓💝 😊

vinnas thumbnail

💓💙💓 👆💟👆NeelaNaag