Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

yes u r right.but surprisingly ekta admitted that naagin4's failure was completely her fault.

Originally posted by: Priya258

Although I wasn't interested to watch Naagin4 after Naagin3 ended.But when I got to know Nia Sharma was going to the lead of N4.Truly speaking,I was skeptical how she would be as a Naagin.I have seen her other shows namely Jamai Raja (on and off) and EK Hazaro me..(on and off).So I haven't watched S4 untill this saturday (8.8.20).That was the first time I was watching Nia as a Naagin.Here my observation is on the basis of last two episodes.

So let's talk about saturday's episode when Brinda (although it was Vish I thought Brinda) was killing one after another,the anger Nia depict through her acting was commendable.She does have strong voice which made impact.Her body language+her eyes was flashing with anger.She can do anger scenes really well.

Now when those two girls were saying we helped you don't kill us there was a subtle change in her body language which I observed.That moment I felt something is fishy.It was revealed it was Vish ().But that change was well depicted by Nia.

As per story it wasn't Brinda but only satisfactory thing was all those part was done by Nia so Nia was able to show her acting.

As an actor,Nia got more chances in Saturday's epi.

In sunday's epi,there was some nice expression was given by Nia.When the show started,Brinda was seen in temple and her eyes was speaking like volumes.She does have expressive eyes.

Ekta and her writers did injustice with Brinda as a character also Nia as an actress as she wasn't not given proper chance to showcase her talent.N4 was failed it wasn't because of Nia.It was because people started loosing interest to see same thing again and again people got tired with poor writing no head no tail.

Too much of anything is not good.They brought seasons after seasons without improving their storyline.But Ek will never accept her fault.

From season 1 to season 3,Naagins took their own revenge so why Brinda was deprived of it? It was intentionally done.The way they sidelined Nia yesterday I felt so bad.

Last season (s3) they sidelined SJ but only thing that was satisfactory at last Bela took her own revenge.But here Nia had nothing to do yesterday.

But Nia,as far as I have observed you did your best.

All the best.May you get better projects than this stupid Ekta's Naagin4...

ImageImage

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

yes u r right.but surprisingly ekta admitted that naagin4's failure was completely her fault.

That's why I said the way they made Brinda helpless it was intentional 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I Agree Nia Sharma Was Really Impressive In N4 Final Episode. I Hope She Gets More Good Projects In The Future.

Pris2 thumbnail

Nia is one of my favorite naagin 😊 justified her role to the fullest she totally outshined even in this crappiest storyline 

Nia_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pris2

Nia is one of my favorite naagin 😊 justified her role to the fullest she totally outshined even in this crappiest storyline 

Totally agree she was way too too brilliant 

Her eyes man❤️she is terrific

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nia was good in naagin role...whatever  good scenes she got in season 4 she nailed it... ❤️

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 3 years ago
crazylove100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Nia was good in naagin role...whatever  good scenes she got in season 4 she nailed it... ❤️

Yes she was Brilliant and the way her eyes speaks ❤️

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: crazylove100

true..nia eyes are so expressive  

NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazylove100