Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: oa2019

loved it,  can't wait for the conclusion or updates.

Glad to know you liked it😃

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Freaking awesome! 😅😆

Thnks wist😃

The plan by Kuki and Menaka is sure to elicit something extreme like a confession from Prerna. This time it wouldn't be in her head. đŸ˜†

You bet! Kukki bajaj has enacted a foolproof plan.

Kuki and Menaka's conversation about the engagement describing the constipated expressions of PreRish was hilarious. đŸ˜†

That😆just came about. 

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: masdhu

Interesting. Eagerly waiting to read next update. Awesome start with a different angle. Love it. 

Thank you. Updating soonish.

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Messi21

This is so good

Kukki being the matchmaker 

Kukki is my cupid❤️

Please continue soon

Updating today.

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyforu

Interesting loved it very much

THank you😃

nish_vir thumbnail

Part 2

“Don’t leave, Rishabh!” Prerna murmured, her heart aching.

“Mamma?!”

Prerna looked up, trying to wipe her tears when tiny fingers came forward and wiped her eyes.

“What happened, Samidha?” Prerna asked hoarsely, a smile finding her lips.

Samidha shook her head, “Your smile is not reaching your eyes. And why are you sitting here? Should you not tell Dad not to leave you?” Samidha asked innocently.

“Dad?!” Prerna asked confused.

“Haan,  Rishabh dad asked me to call him dad just like Kukki didi does”, Samidha smiled.

“And what about Anur…I mean your papa?”

Samidha tilted her head, “He is my papa too. Dad told me that if he can have two daughters, why can’t I have two dads? And he said that relationships are based on love. I love papa and dad both”.

Prerna smiled despite the situation. Just what is Mr. Bajaj even made of?

“But you love dad more, don’t you?”

Prerna jolted at this question, her heart well aware of her hesitance to part from Rishabh.

Samidha spoke yet again, her mother’s turmoil visible. “You will forever be my mamma, no matter who you are with. You worry about me, na ?But I like Rishabh dad very much, he is my hero. So, mamma I don’t want you to be sad just like I’ve been till I met you, Dad, papa and Kukki didi”.

Prerna cupped Samidha’s face and pressed a chaste kiss against her forehead, “You have the best of everyone in you. I’m so lucky to have you”. And with that, Prerna grabbed the sheets scattered on the floor and hurried out of the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Kukki continued nibbling on her nails, her gaze darting back and forth between mandap and the staircase. Where was Prerna?!

“Mangalsutra bandhiye!”

“Koi zaroorat nhi hai!” Prerna’s voice echoed into the hall,as she strode towards the mandap and stood facing Rishabh. “I refuse to sign the divorce papers, so this marriage cannot happen!” And with that she fed the papers to the blaze of holy fire.

Rishabh’s fingers let go of the mangalsutra, as he wiped sweat off his forehead. Prerna had stopped this marriage and that’s all that mattered. He pushed himself onto his feet and pulled out his phone from his sherwani pocket and opened his mail. He was going to call the merger meeting today now that this issue was done with!

Menka shouted loudly as she pushed the veil off her face,and fanned it. “Thank god, it was so hot in there. I nearly died!”

Rishabh rolled his eyes. He knew it. It had been about Kukki. As he saw a small grin tearing at Kukki’s lips, he could not help but smile. It had been Kukki.

As Rishabh’s phone came alive, he pressed it to his ears,removing the assortment of ornaments weighing him down. “Yes, Mehra schedule the meeting for—” his eyes moved to his wrist and after a beat, he finished.“—6 pm”

“And where are you going?” Prerna asked baffled.

“I have an important meeting to attend, Mrs Bajaj.”

“You are not going anywhere!” Prerna remarked, pulling phone away from him, “Shaadi toh hogi yahan aur wo bhi hamari”.

Rishabh passed Prerna a look of disbelief, “We are already married, Prerna. What’s the point? It’s a hassle!”

“Point hai. Things are different now. Up till now—

Rishabh interrupted, a headache building up. “What is so different? We are, where we had been, 8 years back. Me, hopelessly in love and you—

Rishabh sighed.

“No, Mr. Bajaj. Till now this relationship had been a deal but—

“I’m aware!” Rishabh stressed, his voice an octave higher,“Prerna, just how long are you going to hold this deal over my head-

“But main ye—

“I did marry you for kukki but then I did leave and –

“I know and I’m not tal—

“I came back because I was worried and even if I took you with me, it was also for your well being too but you—

“Of course and I—

“you never understand and I—

“Shut uppp!!” Prerna finally shouted exasperated, her palm pressing against Rishabh’s lips.

Menka looked on, with interest. “Very entertaining!”

Prerna took a deep breath and spoke up, “This marriage had been a deal but not anymore. I want to turnover a new leaf with you. We marry again and we start afresh. I’ll be your wife just as much you had been my husband”.

As Prerna’s words registered, Rishabh’s brain shut. “What?”He asked, his face stoic.

Had she been ranting to a wall?!’ Prerna looked perplexed at Rishabh’s dumb poker face. How was she supposed to get her point across if blatant confession had failed?!

“Since we are done now”, Rishabh started speaking suddenly,his hands fishing out another phone from his pyjama pants, “I have a meeting to—

“No, you don’t”, Prerna interrupted haughtily as she pulled him closer by his collar and smashed her lips against his.

Rishabh’s eyes widened.

‘Oh’, Kukki’s eyes widened.

“Ho Ho Ho”, Menka continued to stare, chuckling weirdly. And then she realized presence of a child, and brought up her palm to shield Kukki’s vision but Prerna had pulled away by then.

“Tch, why so soon?” Menka grumbled, “It’s not every day you see such a rigid face!”

Prerna ignored her remark and glanced at Rishabh. He had on,the world’s dumbest blankest face!

Rishabh, in his defence was in a state of shock. 8 years of abstinence in company of the woman he loved, and now she kissed him out of the blue. His brain was bound to collapse.

Prerna made a crying face. What should she do now?!!! Finally, she turned to Menka, a plea for help written on her desperate features.

Menka only whispered, “Too short!”

As Prerna pulled Rishabh in for yet another kiss, Menka shielded Kukki’s eyes instantly who tried to swat her hand away.

“You’ll get scarred, sweetheart”, Menka murmured, her gaze fixed at the two.

Finally the touch of her softness had broken his reverie as he had pressed her closer, tilted her neck and plunged his tongue into her mouth.

Kukki tried to peak from in b/w Menka’s fingers and as Prerna whimpered into the kiss, Kukki quickly slapped her palm over Menka’s,over her eyes. ‘Let’s save my childhood!’

A good 40 seconds into the kiss had made Prerna realize the puddle she was becoming with his kiss and had made her aware of the spectators,one of them being their teenage daughter.

She tried to pull away but Rishabh wouldn’t let go. His parched self could no longer let go of her elixir. As he continued to kiss her softly and delve deeper, Prerna whimpered her body acting up.

‘Rishabh”, a soft whisper of his name from her mouth made him pull away as he looked at her with hooded eyes- desire, lust and love abuzz in them.

“W-We are not alone”, Prerna stammered, her legs giving up under her.

At this the duo looked at the Pandit, who had his eyes immersed into phone, a headphone on his ears. “Carry on, swahaa”. And as Rishabh glanced behind Prerna, Menka quickly turned away with Kukki, “Let’s watch some innocent cartoons, sweetheart. We both need them”.

Satisfied, his eyes came to rest back on her when she murmured flushing red. “Let’s get married first”

“Whatever you say”, he husked in her ears and soon both settled down.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“I did right na, papa?” Samidha asked, as she completed her narration.

Anurag just smiled and kissed her forehead. Currently, they were seated in the back garden of Bajaj mansion, where he had been meeting with her for the past 8 days. After Mr. Bajaj had blackmailed Komolika on account of Ronit’s life, they had managed to find that Samidha was their Sneha. And he and Prerna had mutually decided to leave Samidha with her, for the time being provided that he was allowed to visit. They had decided to put the legal formalities on the hold for a few days.

“Papa?”

“Yes, baccha. You did, right. I and you both want mamma’s happiness. And I’m more than sure that your Rishabh Dad would forever keep her happy”.

Samidha smiled as she got up to leave, “Will you come with me to see mamma and Dad?”

Anurag nodded, as he got up and walked after Samidha. It was important that this chapter was forever closed so that he could move forward.

Stepping into the hall, they saw Rishabh fill Prerna’s maang, their love filled eyes engrossed into each other, a serene smile decorating their lips.

“Ab pheron ke liye khade ho jaiye”

As they both stood up, Rishabh scooped Prerna into his arms as she looped her arms around his neck and smiled. Kukki shared their smiles,and went about clicking their pictures while Anurag just smiled, content.

“Congratulations, Prerna, Dad!!” Kukki hugged the duo as the pandit declared them man and wife.

“Dad, Mamma!!” Samidha called out quickly running up to the duo as Rishabh picked her up and she pecked his cheeks.

“You look very handsome”, she complimented as Rishabh smiled, “Thank you, princess”

Menka who had been watching them decided to step up, and forwarded them a packet.

“What’s this?” Prerna asked as she opened the envelope and pulled out two tickets.

“Since you’ve promised a normal marriage, I insist you start with honeymoon”.

Prerna looked between Samidha and Kukki, and Rishabh readher worry as he put down Samidha. “I’ll get two more tickets booked”.

“EWW, NO! Why will we join you on your honeymoon?!” Kukki shouted, pulling Samidha into her arms.

“I agree with Kukki, you two enjoy and leave them to me. Vese bhi, sweetheart had promised me time”, Menka smiled at Kukki.

Finally Anurag butted in. “Yes, and you can leave Samidha to me”.

Prerna and Rishabh shared a look before nodding. “In that case, we should prepare to leave”, Rishabh suggested when he saw a servant pull a trolley behind him.

“Don’t bother. Your ride is waiting outside”, Menka smirked,passing them their luggage.

And Prerna and Rishabh just looked bewildered, before being pushed out of the house by their two daughters, who they had started lecturing about the do’s and don’t’s.

“I suggest, we holiday together”, Kukki spoke up as she bid Prerna and Rishabh bye.

“Hm, let’s plan then”, Anurag nodded as he held Samidha’s hand and the four of them turned to go back into the house and plan their getaway.

And done! Hope you all will enjoy!

😃

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Out of all the characters in this story... My no.1 favorite is Pandit ji...🤣🤣🤣

Carry on, Swahaa.... Indeed!! đŸ¤ŁđŸ¤Ł

Loveddddd the update.... The balance between emotion, action, humor and romance is fabulous 👏👏👏👏....the reactions of Menaka and Rishabh when the marriage was halted are utterly comedic....Prerna and Samidha's discussion is so emotional.... Hayyyee the Kisss ..Menaka again cracked me up with her cartoon comments đŸ˜†....A wonderful and amazing update 💕💕💕

Hayyee Pandit ji đŸ¤ŁđŸ¤Ł

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

"Bin tere koi aas bhi na rahi
Itne tarse ke pyaas bhi na rahi

Itne tarse ke pyaas bhi na rahi

Ladkhadaye kadam chale aaye
Ladkhadaye kadam chale aaye

Chale aaye, chale aaye
Tere dar par sanam chale aaye
Tu na aaya toh hum chale aaye"

Awesommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! FInally finally the wedding got stopped at the end moment LOL đŸ¤ŁđŸ˜†đŸ¤Ł. Honestly what would happen of Mr. and Mrs. Bajaj without their cute matchmaking daughters, one side Kukki made plans with Menka while Samidha gave Prerna the much needed push... Honestly from what I have little in the promos the girl they are casting as Sneha now seems so much older to be eight years old kid... So when I think of Sneha in my head, I imagine the little girl who did Sneha in KTZK season 01. Anyways, back to the story I loved the Sneha and Prerna conversation and how she gave her the push... I wonder if Kukki or someone had her sent to Prerna to talk to her. But whatever am happy since after that Prerna made a dramatic entry with 'Yeh-shaadi-nahi-ho-sakti' and burning the divorce papers in havan-kund đŸ˜†đŸ˜†đŸ˜† The reactions to it was the best... Rishabh was I am fixing next merger meeting at 06:00 PM while Menka was throwing the ghoonghat off 'oh-it-is-so-hot-here' LOL đŸ¤ŁđŸ¤Ł 

Then Prerna tried confessing, poor Rishabh had his brain shut-down and the kiss made it go totally black out while Menka was like too short... man I loved Menka's commentary and Prerna kissed him again and this time his short-circuited brain revived đŸ˜†đŸ¤ŁđŸ¤Ł I loved the Panditji too, sitting there looking at his phone and headphones plugged in ears saying 'carry on swahaa' am still laughing at that đŸ¤ŁđŸ¤ŁđŸ¤Ł Well Sneha and Anurag had a conversation in back-garden... this is probably the only story where I haven't felt like punching him and good for him that he back off or else I would've given him a black-eye . Sneha, Anurag joined the wedding inside and Menka along with Kukki provided their most-entertaining commentary... I loved the moment Rishabh picked Prerna up for the Phera, so sweet đŸ˜łđŸ˜łâ˜şď¸ Menka giving her gift says, you promised normal marriage and I give you normal honeymoon LOL đŸ¤ŁđŸ˜†. Then Kukki and Samidha are go to stay with Menka and Anurag while Rishabh and Prerna are sent away ASAP... itni jaldi kyun, irada kya hai đŸ¤Ł. 

Oh this is was awesommmmm, am going to go read it few more times again LOL.... so is there going to another part or something...? I hope that there is... Will waiting for your next update, take care and see ya sooooooooooooooooooooon!!!

#PS: 'Deception' update pleaseeeeeeeeeeee... and yes I know I can be annoying little pest with my pestering LOL đŸ¤ŁđŸ¤Ł 

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

what a great ending. loved how Prerna interrupted the marriage & Meneka's relief was just hilarious. loved that P managed to shut RB up with a kiss. Menaka & Kukki's reactions were just 🤣loved the fact that all of them had planned everything even the honeymoon.

overall your story was very entertaining,  it had heart,  emotion & best of all it was hilarious.  would love to read more from you

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Aw the ending was so sweet😭❤️

Funniest part, RB fixing his meeting🤣 in the middle of his broken shaadi lmaoooo

And Prerna, baap re baap, kaise samjhana pada RB ko☺️sabke saamne muh band kardia uska☺️

And thank you so much for a positive Menka🤗

Glad to see AB too, in a positive light, happily accepting PreRish😃

PreRish are blessed with two very mature and smart daughters ❤️soon there will be third daughter, Kasak Bajaj❤️

Loved this story very very much!!!!

-Sanu