Injustice with Brinda!

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

What to say!

I never watched N4 untill yesterday.She couldn't take her own revenge.I thought they will leave Shalaka/Nayantara to be killed by her but Sesha killed her.

So Brinda had nothing to do.She was portrayed as so helpless and sidelined in such way.

Nia is amazing.I will make separate post on her how much I observed in last two epis.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nia did pretty well👍🏼I had watched N4 till Maanyata and Jasmine were there .After that I stopped watching.Now again started watching  for the finale.Nia was sidelined .Brinda I Felt bad for her.Usko kitna weak bana diya.😒Dev was not listening to her also.Uska revenge Vishaka ne le liya.😒But Kyu ye samajh nahi aaya.Shayad naagmani ke liye or other reason.This is injustice to her character even.Nia deserved a better story.

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Totally weak bana dia Brinda ko. She is best in the revenge scenes. Pehle Bhi dekha hai her actions in naagin but finale ek bhi inteqaam uske haaton nahi hua. And I will miss Nia a lot. And here Nia was a normal Naagin so future mein bhi usko hum nahi dekh paayenge in naagin. Main dukhi mood pe hu abhi. 

Edited by Dwipanita - 3 years ago
Nia_doll thumbnail

Nia was rocking as Brinda but unfortunately mukta lost her sense of writing the story she made story such a crap though she had such a amazing leads who can give their 10000% to the scene 

Nia deserves better feeling so sad for her she has the capability to do what director needs to the scene and what her character needs to the show

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nia_doll

Nia was rocking as Brinda but unfortunately mukta lost her sense of writing the story she made story such a crap though she had such a amazing leads who can give their 10000% to the scene 

Nia deserves better feeling so sad for her she has the capability to do what director needs to the scene and what her character needs to the show

Totally agree with you 

Mukta wasted time of talented people