Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

What a rubbish casting !! He is just not fit in male lead's role. Have Ekta gone nuts !! 😡

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am OK with SC 

I am OK with Sharad 

But what put me off is this guy, He is maybe abit better than Mohit Malhotra but still 🤢 

Pearl isn't that good of an actor but the fact he has a good screen presence works for him. This guy is boring to watch.

Edited by AutumnColors - 3 years ago
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh no Mohit Sehgal.😕🥺I liked him in Miley Jab Hum Tum and Qubool hai.😎

But Naagin 5. 🤔MS is the lead😳Can't even imagine

Ekta ko Kya ho gaya hai😡😡😡😡

Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What?? But I think SC would look good with Sharad !! And Mohit would look with Asha or Jennifer . SC has a different physique I don’t think Mohit suits her . Let’s see what’s in creatives store !! 

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sharad as in Sharad Malhotra ?? I didn't even know he got finalised. So who even is the male lead , Mohit or Sharad ? 

And Mohit in naagin I don't even know how to picturise him.

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mohit has really worked on his body during the lockdown...and he recently did a movie with vikram bhatt too....must have learned a lot from it too.....i feel he will be a good surprise in naagin. Hope this works for him in a positive way. ❤️

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkycharm

What?? But I think SC would look good with Sharad !! And Mohit would look with Asha or Jennifer . SC has a different physique I don’t think Mohit suits her . Let’s see what’s in creatives store !! 

It's not about that Mohit physique is the same as Nakuul Mehta and Surbhi pairing with Nakuul was a huge success. MJHT happened years ago he looks different now.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoreyou

Sharad as in Sharad Malhotra ?? I didn't even know he got finalised. So who even is the male lead , Mohit or Sharad ? 

And Mohit in naagin I don't even know how to picturise him.

Yes he's finalized as the negative lead and Mohit will be the main lead and probably is paired with Surbhi, Voot confirmed him along with Surbhi only Mohit name isn't on the list.

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

Yes he's finalized as the negative lead and Mohit will be the main lead and probably is paired with Surbhi, Voot confirmed him along with Surbhi only Mohit name isn't on the list.

Oh thanks !! So Sharad must be Dheeraj's character then.