Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Very soon RJ Anmol is getting them back together he shared his and Randeep's phone call audio about it today..!! 😭🤪 I think tomorrow or something. IMMA SOoooooo excited...!! My babies are coming back together..!!😭

ik rd wouldn't say now NOW.😌😌

https://twitter.com/rjanmol/status/1292171204678180864

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sujz

Very soon RJ Anmol is getting them back together he shared his and Randeep's phone call audio about it today..!! 😭🤪 I think tomorrow or something. IMMA SOoooooo excited...!! My babies are coming back together..!!😭

ik rd wouldn't say now NOW.😌😌

https://twitter.com/rjanmol/status/1292171204678180864

This sounds good

Sujz thumbnail

I knew I knew for a reason Randeep would agree to this at this point of time..!! 

🤣BUT THEN why do i feel he has a secret girlfriend jiske baare me woh ailaan karna chahta hai ya hume tadpana chahta hai warna bindasss hoke poochne ko yeh banda kbhi kehta nahi. AshDeepians ka dil toot jayega.💔

bhshre95 thumbnail

I knew I knew for a reason Randeep would agree to this at this point of time..!! 

🤣BUT THEN why do i feel he has a secret girlfriend jiske baare me woh ailaan karna chahta hai ya hume tadpana chahta hai warna bindasss hoke poochne ko yeh banda kbhi kehta nahi. AshDeepians ka dil toot jayega.💔

Secret girlfriend and all😆

Were Ashdeep in relationship??😲

Sorry don't know much about them

I just followed the serial on and off never was part of that forum😆

@ bold why so?

Edited by bhshre95 - 3 years ago
Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Secret girlfriend and all😆

Were Ashdeep in relationship??😲

Sorry don't know much about them

I just followed the serial on and off never was part of that forum😆

@ bold why so?

No they aren't but their weird back and forth stand about their off screen dynamics leaves us no room to not ship them..!! 😆 About RD's gf, IDK He always says don't ask about gf and all and here he said ask about whatever you want to ask so I am like, Oho? 🤣

@bold Hehehe there is something. 😌

This edit, all the pictures are offscreen not onscreen and whatever written is what they'd said for each other in various IVs, I like this edit.😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDI-SfTsAtS/

Amphitrite thumbnail

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I feel I am someone else coz I am so accustomed to my prev Dp🤣

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I feel I am someone else coz I am so accustomed to my prev Dp🤣

You feel more feminine!? (that sounds wrong but your new dp is more more... ig less bolder than the old one)

LOL I was editing my new dp. 😆

bhshre95 thumbnail

No they aren't but their weird back and forth stand about their off screen dynamics leaves us no room to not ship them..!! 😆 About RD's gf, IDK He always says don't ask about gf and all and here he said ask about whatever you want to ask so I am like, Oho? 🤣

@bold Hehehe there is something. 😌

This edit, all the pictures are offscreen not onscreen and whatever written is what they'd said for each other in various IVs, I like this edit.😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDI-SfTsAtS/

Seems like very confusing dynamics😆

They look very cute together though😍 and they said these things offscreen?😲

RD seems to be very private person then😆

Idk if i remember correctly but there were rumours of Ashdeep being in relationship and i saw an IV where RD ne zyada Ashi ke taraf thik se nahi dekha maybe due to rumours or something

@ bold aisa kya horaha hai behen?

Amphitrite thumbnail

You feel more feminine!? (that sounds wrong but your new dp is more more... ig less bolder than the old one)

LOL I was editing my new dp. 😆

That was wrong at so many levels

I feel the regal and gracefulness with cold nature in the prev Dp isn't in this one

This is more on the serene with a bubbliness

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Seems like very confusing dynamics😆

They look very cute together though😍 and they said these things offscreen?😲

RD seems to be very private person then😆

Idk if i remember correctly but there were rumours of Ashdeep being in relationship and i saw an IV where RD ne zyada Ashi ke taraf thik se nahi dekha maybe due to rumours or something

@ bold aisa kya horaha hai behen?

@Yep they said these offscreen and RD toh Ashi is love kehkar blush bhi kiya, these are only four in some infinite stuff they said. And their bedroom scenes BTS are a treat, dono mast aise lete hote hai apne hi duniya me😆 comfort level.

AshDeep dating rumours show ke pehle mahine me hi faila aur RD ne kaha aisa kuch nahi hai. and then they says they are good friends kuch hi mahine baad kehte hai we are just 'proffessional co stars' (ashdeepians troll using that term a lot rofl🤣) then during show's end Ashi said, we are neither friends who wanna meet each other everyday nor enemies who wanna kill each other while RD says they are friends.

Matlab, itni confusion? And the way they deny it makes us all go hmmmm😉

RD was hell scared of rumours and he acted as murat of professionalism, so he ignored looking at her and got bashed as well🤣 bichara ladka, but yea it looked insulting to her in a way and ashi came and defended him many times. and also, we gets ashdeep content when none of them know the camera is on them🤣

So yeah, all of it makes us go hmmmmmmmmmm☺️