Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Hi dear. Me fine. Quite busy with new parenthood. Didn't watch nagin 4 fully. Was on and off. Watched finale thinking it would be better. But it was worse. And Hinna terrible..makeup dress everything

Many many congratulationsšŸ„³

Badhai hošŸ¤—

I only watched for SJ.Loved her entry

HinašŸ¤¢her entry plus her costume didn't make any impact on me.

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priya258

Many many congratulationsšŸ„³

Badhai hošŸ¤—

I only watched for SJ.Loved her entry

HinašŸ¤¢her entry plus her costume didn't make any impact on me.

Yes after a long time watched SJ as bela. I really loved it. Missing n3. N4 never touched my heart like n3. Behir was really close to my heart

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Yes after a long time watched SJ as bela. I really loved it. Missing n3. N4 never touched my heart like n3. Behir was really close to my heart

I haven't watched any episode of S4.S3 was my final season.And how much I were connected to S3 and Behir I cannot feel such connection with any other seasons.

I miss our discussions.

Our fun

Basically everything..

Yesterday when I watched Bela all the events of N3 was flashing in front of my eyes.To see her on screen it was so touching.I was like I want to know about her more.She is in naaglok so where is Mahir?

Oh I miss BeHir so muchšŸ˜­

Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Surbhi was sidelined in S3 Finale but still last episodes she got the position back and killed 3 main antagonist but Nia got nothing, the entire season was what for? dragged too much, couldnt settle the story as makers didnt planned it before and no love, revenge, murder. In the finale Nia (Brinda) got totally nothing as a lead, she had so much potential and season could be great if makers were not in rush for Hina's season. Thought she would at least kill Nayantara but that to was snatched from her. Seems this S4 totally belongs to Vish and Nia shouldnt marked as flopped Naagin. 

Edited by Changers - 3 years ago