Angelsonali1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I was just dumfounded by kabir's demand to marry Vansh. That means when he asked ridhima to cease the mission and return with him was just a drama  and when he was panicking infront of his subordinate about ridhima's safety and agony was also a false . He never loved ridhima. And also ridhima's assent to his demand actually butchered the character of ridhima also. How can she do this? Even now will kabir's fan defend kabir's intention? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angelsonali1

I was just dumfounded by kabir's demand to marry Vansh. That means when he asked ridhima to cease the mission and return with him was just a drama  and when he was panicking infront of his subordinate about ridhima's safety and agony was also a false . He never loved ridhima. And also ridhima's assent to his demand actually butchered the character of ridhima also. How can she do this? Even now will kabir's fan defend kabir's intention? 

I agree. From the very beginning Kabir had been to hate Vansh at an extreme level. He even said that he hated vansh as much as he loves Riddhima. But after yesterday's precap, we can see that he hated vansh more than he loves Riddhima.

And does he even love Riddhima?? I don't think so, no one in their right mind would ask Riddhima to do what he has asked her. Initially I thought he cares about her safety and loved her, but that was an illusion.

Soon Riddhima will understand, her love for Kabir is an illusion. She is in love with the idea of love. The image that she had of Kabir is the biggest illusion. Very soon she will realise that she is just a means to an end for Kabir, nothing else. He is an emotional manipulator.

She will understand that you don't give up on your self respect for love

And if someone asks for it, the person does not love you.

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I just wrote a mighty bhaashan on choices and consequences in another thread, so I won't do that all over again. But honestly, whatever is there between Kabir and Riddhima surely does not come across to me as love. Love is supposed to tie hearts and liberate people. Not lay down conditions which butcher someone's emotions and dignity. 

What kind of concern and restlessness is this of Kabir that fizzles the moment he sees that he needs to rescue and run with Riddhima he holds himself at gunpoint to emotionally blackmail her into a marriage which she does not want to do? And Riddhima, all her crap talk about love and sacrifice, she can shove it somewhere else, because she missed out on something very crucial - self-love. What "Ishq" does Riddhima lecture others about? This is her Ishq which demands payment for her love. Apni dignity ka satyanaash kaunsi ladki karti hai?

And then Vansh receives criticism because he is bad. Of course, he is bad. Dude, he is a mafia boss. Did people expect him to be some Sadhguru or what? He is bad and he owns it. He has clarity when it comes to his emotions. Apni family ko use karke kaam nahi nikalta. Kisiko emotionally manipulate nahi karta. Kisi aur ke ghar me ghuskar taaka jhaaki nahi karta. Baat karti hai Riddhima ishq ki. 

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libran90

I just wrote a mighty bhaashan on choices and consequences in another thread, so I won't do that all over again. But honestly, whatever is there between Kabir and Riddhima surely does not come across to me as love. Love is supposed to tie hearts and liberate people. Not lay down conditions which butcher someone's emotions and dignity. 

What kind of concern and restlessness is this of Kabir that fizzles the moment he sees that he needs to rescue and run with Riddhima he holds himself at gunpoint to emotionally blackmail her into a marriage which she does not want to do? And Riddhima, all her crap talk about love and sacrifice, she can shove it somewhere else, because she missed out on something very crucial - self-love. What "Ishq" does Riddhima lecture others about? This is her Ishq which demands payment for her love. Apni dignity ka satyanaash kaunsi ladki karti hai?

And then Vansh receives criticism because he is bad. Of course, he is bad. Dude, he is a mafia boss. Did people expect him to be some Sadhguru or what? He is bad and he owns it. He has clarity when it comes to his emotions. Apni family ko use karke kaam nahi nikalta. Kisiko emotionally manipulate nahi karta. Kisi aur ke ghar me ghuskar taaka jhaaki nahi karta. Baat karti hai Riddhima ishq ki. 

I agree, self love is very important. If you can't love yourself, protect your own dignity. No matter what you achieve, or your so called love/obsession is not worth it.

This kind of relationship is what we call"toxic" not good for mental and emotional health. You should get away from such people.

Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

We had seen it coming. 

Kabir ek number a manipulator hai

He was manipulating Riddhima all these while. Though he came to VR Mansion saying he wants to take her back ... he was just manipulating Riddhima ... by showing his sorry-helpless antics.

Riddhima ... as of now she is blindly in love with Kabir. For her, she is helping her love of her life and the country by getting proof against Vansh.

Her act can be justified. 

But Kabir  he is completely ridiculous. Pata nahi kissne usse Cop banaya ðŸ¤ª

AbhayKapoor12 thumbnail

It is no less than pimping out imo. ðŸ¤¢

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kabir has started to show his real shades.He's gonna repeat Deep's legacy but is VR any better?As i had repeated before also both are 2 sides of the same coin.Kabir is an expert manipulator doing purposeful sloppy CBI investigation using Ridzi as the crutch while VR continues his usual suspicious routine.

VR also knows that his family members hate him & are willing to even possibly kill him to get the position he has.He had that Spinning Wheel displaying the photos of those people he suspects or knows that they want to get even with him.

Who should Ridzi fall in love with then? One manipulates while the other one distrust her or let's say has hidden agendas of his own too.

If Kabir has malafide intent behind his hatred for Vansh then VR has the same too.He is the Mafia after all.He will look to extend his influence into the other areas or expand his base of Operations legal/illegal does not matter.

Thing is Ridzi has got only 2 choices either do the Spy work for Kabir's love or understand VR & be his better half.What choice does she have though she might be assertive & strong-willed? She is the Arohi of this series.

If not Kabir then VR needs to understand Ridzi.He has married her so its his damn responsibility to take care of her concerns.At the EOD Ridzi is gonna be his wife & better-half.

Deep neither understood Arohi's love nor could save their own descendant.

Going forward while I understand that intimate issues are best left for the couples as the story progresses in any serial be it of any genre having a leap of 20-25 years the heir/descendant carries the story forward.

This does not happen in thrillers however if I go by the previous season & let's say VR-Ridzi's relationship matures to that level with Riansh as the possible heir for VR's Mafia empire.It would be up to VR to save his descendant.

Hope VR cares for both his wife & his upcoming future heir bcoz the heir is gonna be the new Mafia provided Ridzi agrees for the same bcoz she prefers an easy going life filled with romantic dreams.

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I would love to watch if only Ridima killied Kabir ðŸ˜¡ but instead she is behaving blind ðŸ¤¢