Riansh- rich heiress, protector vansh, evil kabir, fishy sis, angre ev

AbhayKapoor12 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi i am abhay. I am not into indian dramas. Last drama i watched properly was madhubala where RK had some punchy dialogues like Vansh and he also married madhubala like this.  Vansh and ridhima reminded me of them and very good script. I like such couples lol.

This Is my theory. I think Ridhima is some rich heiress who lost her memories and think she is an orphan after she lost her memories and was taught that by Kabir's people. Vansh and kabir knew about that. 

Vansh's reaction at fire scene in episode 1 was shock when he saw her. It was like you see someone after years,. Kabir is using her. He doesn't loves her. Whereas Vansh who is showed evil, is most probably protecting her

The fishy sister- Disabled sister whose duppata got stuck in wheel chair. Infact ishani is real but that sis is not disabled and i think she is evil. Same with that writer Mama

Angre as most probably calling kabir today. IMO. He is backstabber

Pus i ship riansh.. yeah i know it is not good to blackmail lol, but that is spice of the show.

I remember Madhubala had low trps till marriage but when they focused on leads it became smash. I hope cv's give Riansh same screen space if they want trp! Ex gf can take a hike, if lead couple gets good scenes!

Not interested in Kabir's Ridhi's lovestory. If i want to watch basic romance, i can watch any lame movie

P.s. - Vansh is damn hot! lol

And such a versatile actor. Just watch him in all about section 377 when he played gay character which was complete opposite of vansh!

Edited by RianshIsBest - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amekha thumbnail

Hi welcome to the forum. 

Agree with many of your points. Most of us in this forum doubt sia. She is not what she seems. Ishani even if she spoilt and arrogant is at least real like you said. But sia seems too good to be true. 

And yeah angre could also be a villain. Vansh would never suspect angre and that is Anger's biggest benefit. 

I've had this rich heiress theory too. That she was most probably taken away as a child and put in an orphanage for her protection. But this memory loss thing is more suitable. 

Love your username btw๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Amekha - 3 years ago
AbhayKapoor12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amekha

Hi welcome to the forum. 

Thanks sis!

Agree with many of your points. Most of us in this forum doubt sia. She is not what she seems. Ishani even if she spoilt and arrogant is at least real like you said. But sia seems too good to be true. 

I have yet to catchup with peeps and topics here. Wow what this site is dead. Back in 2012 we used to have 10 plus pages per day. Fandoms has moved to other sites i guess!

And yeah angre could also be a villain. Vansh would never suspect angre and that is Anger's biggest benefit. 

But at the same time, i kind of feel that Vansh know about him too and he is playing with him!

I've had this rich heiress theory too. That she was most probably taken away as a child and put in an orphanage for her protection. But this memory loss thing is more suitable. 

Thanks but i think adult ridhi lost memory and her rich properties imo! Bcoz Vansh and kabir must not be plotting since childhood!

Love your username btw๐Ÿ˜†

Generic but i love it too lol

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wowww he was in article 377

AbhayKapoor12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LeviOsAa

Wowww he was in article 377

Yup he was minor character but still amazing! He has struggled a lot to reach this position from nothing. I hope trp rises. He deserves to become strong leading man!

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow thatโ€™s a very cool post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yup Riansh got Charm  hope PH cash it on well n not mess them ๐Ÿคข

Hi wellcome do come on Riansh AT to chat abt epi n Riansh ๐Ÿค—

AbhayKapoor12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Wow thatโ€™s a very cool post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yup Riansh got Charm  hope PH cash it on well n not mess them ๐Ÿคข

Hi wellcome do come on Riansh AT to chat abt epi n Riansh ๐Ÿค—

Thanks so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I don't trust indian CV's. They have ruined my all time couple like sujal kashish,, old anu prerna etc. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes sure!