Wedding of vansh and R

B13aya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Why is he marrying her despite knowing she's gulity?? 

I feel like hes attracted to her for some reason, she's maybe a type of woman hes never come across before. He definitely won't kill her once he finds out about kabir. He has a soft spot for her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Definitely he won't kill her.. Maybe throw her out of mansion still there is time for truth revelation

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She is his wife and respect throwing her out is not an option for VR he is not some common man he is a reputed business tycoon n family comes first for him πŸ€”

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Definitely he won't kill her.. Maybe throw her out of mansion still there is time for truth revelation

B13aya thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

She is his wife and respect throwing her out is not an option for VR he is not some common man he is a reputed business tycoon n family comes first for him πŸ€”

That's true, atleast he knows how to respect women 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

true..then what do you think he will do after knowing about betrayal.. 

Aziz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vansh also doesn't know what he will do after knowing Ridhu's true identity πŸ˜’

Dil bechara vansh maraa πŸ’”

But yes I agree VR is truely attracted towards our Ridhu πŸ˜³. That's why after almost guessing her true intention he let's her play the game (Beta kabir tu to gaye πŸ˜†)

I think after some time Vansh will understand why from the first day Ridima becomes his personal favourite game ☺️.(ahh these young people .......πŸ˜†)

B13aya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

true..then what do you think he will do after knowing about betrayal.. 

I love vansh and Rhidimma together, but tbh either he finds out today or when he does he kinda deserves the betrayal for forcibly marrying her. But at least vansh and R end up together because I really like them together 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: B13aya

I love vansh and Rhidimma together, but tbh either he finds out today or when he does he kinda deserves the betrayal for forcibly marrying her. But at least vansh and R end up together because I really like them together 

agreeπŸ‘

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I want vansh to know about her reality now and not after marriage or further development of their relationship as it would spoil their memories. I want him to get to know why she did it and she's innocent in a way

B13aya thumbnail

Originally posted by: LeviOsAa

I want vansh to know about her reality now and not after marriage or further development of their relationship as it would spoil their memories. I want him to get to know why she did it and she's innocent in a way

Yes and actually she's innocent, kabirs the gulity one