B13aya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

We saw both vansh and kabir with guns. And from the promos I've seen that Rihmidda and Kabir are hiding in two separate places from vansh. So I feel like kabir gets his gun and shoots him self or pretend to then rihmidda sees vansh with a gun so she then marrys him to take revenge as she probably thinks vansh shot him. Then kabir comes back. But I feel like she will fall for vansh because these 2 are the couple of the show. They wont be separated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amekha thumbnail

Kabir won't be shot I think. They won't show him dying. If he dies, why will riddhima marry vansh? She only agreed to do spy work so that she can protect Kabir. Similarly she will only marry vansh if it is to protect/save kabir.

B13aya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amekha

Kabir won't be shot I think. They won't show him dying. If he dies, why will riddhima marry vansh? She only agreed to do spy work so that she can protect Kabir. Similarly she will only marry vansh if it is to protect/save kabir.

I dont know, I have bad feelings of kabir. We'll see where today's episode goes  

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: B13aya

I dont know, I have bad feelings of kabir. We'll see where today's episode goes  

I think he ends up in coma or something. The writer said something like that in twitter

Aziz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kabir will not die so soon (sab drama hain 🤔)

He will come back to VR mansion again and again (hamare khoon jalane ke liye 😡) 

Btw now I strongly feel that Riansh is the main couple and they will be the lover and enemy at the sametime ( love hate relationship ahaa 😳)

I want Cvs show us Vr backstory properly. His business rivals, enemies, colurful life. His dark, grey, white, blue, red, orange etc.etc. Shades (fifty shads of Vansh )  and most important Riansh chemistry ❤️

lets see what ph can do to improve the story and trp 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No way do Please how much more hate Ridima gonna develop for Vansh 😭 n this kabir 🤢 

Why making Vansh killer 

did they changed script wat is wrong with you PH  why ? Isn’t Kabir supposed to ask Ridima to marry Vansh ? They want to make Kabir mahan atma 🤢🤢🤢 

Edited by saaniakh - 3 years ago
zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think, it will go the usual ITV way, Riddhima misunderstood that vansh killed Kabir, she has seen his ruthless side earlier. So she will marry to "destroy him", but later see there's more to vansh.

But then there was a BTS of Kabir and Riddhima after marriage, so it's confusing😒

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

We saw both vansh and kabir with guns. And from the promos I've seen that Rihmidda and Kabir are hiding in two separate places from vansh. So I feel like kabir gets his gun and shoots him self or pretend to then rihmidda sees vansh with a gun so she then marrys him to take revenge as she probably thinks vansh shot him. Then kabir comes back. But I feel like she will fall for vansh because these 2 are the couple of the show. They wont be separated.

Kabir ki bts hai after marriage shoot

Koi death nai hai 

Coma sequence if it will come It will be kava face off 

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have a bit different theory, i think while eloping Riddhi will tell Kabir about shera and since Kabir said he will take Riddhi and evidence against Vansh so may be Kabir will try to go back but he won't succeed and Vansh will come too. Then Kabir and Riddhi will make a plan as they both won't be able to leave together so, Kabir will take Riddhi as a hostage and then that gun shot in the air...

I feel may be Riddhi was shown keeling down in the ground is out of despair that now she has to marry Vansh or may be bcoz Kabir will be shoot while running away but is alive and Vansh will lie to Riddhi about his death ...

That's why Riddhi will marry to avenge Kabir death or that they got separated bcoz of Vansh  

Edited by sholmes - 3 years ago
Shree06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wish we see kabir turns to be negative and have a story like humraaz

Hope all his being cops is just a trap for Riddhima and he will reveal as topmost enemy of vansh  and obviously Riddima will start loving him 

Just a thought....