Rudhita AU Fanfic: Roopkothar Aalo Chhaya [PART SIX AND SEVEN UPDATED] - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Res😳Will read today and comment afterwards

avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhitafan

Res😳Will read today and comment afterwards

Sure 🤗

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

First of all Thanks for dedicating the chapters to me.😊

But now she feared that Dassyu Raja will throw her and Bhutoo out the very day, maybe the very instance.

Does she perceive Aniruddh as Dassyu Raja or am I dumb?

I love how Aniruddh didn't like Bondita being vulnerable, it felt like he wanted the Bondita from our show, who is very strong and not helpless. The Rudhita part was very short but magical.

I like their family banters a lot, feels very natural and not forced. It feels like I am present there.😆Aww, Ani baby didn't get the chance to take his Bondu in his arms, poor boy.

I wonder what's the reason behind Bondita's fainting series. Maybe she has got some past which is also related to the stories she tell. 

Waiting for the upcoming chapters.❤️

Edited by Sujz - 3 years ago
avintagesoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

First of all Thanks for dedicating the chapters to me.😊

But now she feared that Dassyu Raja will throw her and Bhutoo out the very day, maybe the very instance.

Does she perceive Aniruddh as Dassyu Raja or am I dumb?

I love how Aniruddh didn't like Bondita being vulnerable, it felt like he wanted the Bondita from our show, who is very strong and not helpless. The Rudhita part was very short but magical.

I like their family banters a lot, feels very natural and not forced. It feels like I am present there.😆Aww, Ani baby didn't get the chance to take his Bondu in his arms, poor boy.

I wonder what's the reason behind Bondita's fainting series. Maybe she has got some past which is also related to the stories she tell. 

Waiting for the upcoming chapters.❤️

My Suji is very smart, sahi pakde hai aap madam. 100 points to Gryffindor  Sujz. 

You'll get them soon.

avintagesoul thumbnail
mannu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: briti_asfiya

Tum log jo padhke comment nahi karte ho na sirf like maarte ho, dekhna tum sab ganje ho jaoge. Comment kyun nahi karte mujhe kaise pata chalega update kaisa tha if I don't get reviews. 

Majority r females here i guess n we won't look good with a shining top floors.. kripya itna bada abhishap na do😆

all d story parts r just too good.. keep writing. They are completely different from the original show content which makes it really intriguing.. especially how u have kept both the protagonists of strong vigour. Despite the fact that boni keeps fainting i can really see how much she has gone thru in her childhood days n she still carries herself very well especially when she is into story telling.. introducing a strong female character other than boni..  chayanika devi is a breath of fresh air. I also love how a dog named bhutu is a dear friend of our boni..

N don't be disheartened, we all r enjoying itsmiley10

Eagerly waiting for the next part👍🏼

Edited by mannu_123 - 3 years ago
AARIAAL_432 thumbnail

Yaar 

Mein toh sirf ek silent reader thii

Meine iss forum pe id kholi sirf tumhe ye story continue karne ko bolne keliye.

Yaar kitne din ho gaaye koi chapter update nahi ki tumne

Yaar ye ffs hum logoka mental food hain.

Hum logoki khaana toh humse maat chhino.

Please yaar jaaldi update kaardo

jaaldi pls

Aur meri hindi samajh mein naa aaye toh maaf kardena

I am from Bangladesh

Drama dekh dekh ke sikhi hain maine Hindi language. Isiliye kuch samajh mein naa aaye toh sorry😊