PH needs to bring A Good Rival against Vansh

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I have been thinking about this since long now that everything is good Vansh Ridima n Riansh r slaying πŸ‘πŸΌ no doubt even the other actors r doing great Except the Kabir character πŸ€” he lacks it completely 

He isn’t looking like a matchable competition to Vansh as far as I m observing since day 1 the style quotient missing n he ain’t impressive as I expected him to be 

Past season 1 Inspector Lakshya was very good in starting episodes against deep πŸ‘πŸΌ But Kabir πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Today also he is sneaking into VR house than running behind Ridhima clueless like he is dependant on her yeh to inspector ke naam kharab karaha hai πŸ€” 

Enjoyment of Rivalry is when Both can give that Tashan to each other πŸ˜Ž

Like PH can bring a new actor as Business Rival against Vansh like 

they can bring Deep Raichand back as a Rival for Vansh πŸ˜ƒ 

love to see Vansh vs Deep πŸ˜³

Or atleast bring someone tough competito to Vansh 

Who else you think can match Rival character ? 

*please note this is for Show improvement and suggestion only not against anyone. PH can u please think about it. Thank you for reading it. 

Edited by saaniakh - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I'm enjoying intelligent don who never comes in hand of his any rival 😁 hawalder ko hawalder ke tara e rehne doh .πŸ˜‚ no need his promotion πŸ˜‚

B13aya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

I have been thinking about this since long now that everything is good Vansh Ridima n Riansh r slaying πŸ‘πŸΌ no doubt even the other actors r doing great Except the Kabir character πŸ€” he lacks it completely 

He isn’t looking like a matchable competition to Vansh as far as I m observing since day 1 the style quotient missing n he ain’t impressive as I expected him to be 

Past season 1 Inspector Lakshya was very good in starting episodes against deep πŸ‘πŸΌ But Kabir πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Today also he is sneaking into VR house than running behind Ridhima clueless like he is dependant on her yeh to inspector ke naam kharab karaha hai πŸ€” 

Enjoyment of Rivalry is when Both can give that Tashan to each other πŸ˜Ž

Like PH can bring a new actor as Business Rival against Vansh like 

they can bring Deep Raichand back as a Rival for Vansh πŸ˜ƒ 

love to see Vansh vs Deep πŸ˜³

Or atleast bring someone tough competito to Vansh 

Who else you think can match Rival character ? 

*please note this is for Show improvement and suggestion only not against anyone. PH can u please think about it. Thank you for reading it. 

I feel like kabir isn't his only rival but just a little bug standing in his way. His main big enemy is defo not kabir because vansh thinks kabir is dead. 

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: B13aya

I feel like kabir isn't his only rival but just a little bug standing in his way. His main big enemy is defo not kabir because vansh thinks kabir is dead. 

I am sure, new character/enemy will enter in due course of time abhi toh story shuru hui hai. VR has many rivals, we know that already.

Amekha thumbnail

Laksh was a good opponent initially. He was really smart.

Vansh definitely needs a smart opponent but not Deep Pls. Deep will make so many twists and turns and we will never be able to figure anything outπŸ˜†

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: B13aya

His main enemy is a mastermind who is probably from his own family. 

You are right kabir is definitely not his only enemy. Most of his family members are just waiting for a chance to take his place. 

saaniakh thumbnail

Someone in the family is involved is ok but I don’t think that family members mein se koi itna strong character hai jo Vansh ko takkar dene ki koshish kare πŸ€” 

Originally posted by: Amekha

His main enemy is a mastermind who is probably from his own family. 

You are right kabir is definitely not his only enemy. Most of his family members are just waiting for a chance to take his place. 

Amekha thumbnail

Someone in the family is involved is ok but I don’t think that family members mein se koi itna strong character hai jo Vansh ko takkar dene ki koshish kare πŸ€” 

I was thinking siya or Anupriya. 

saaniakh thumbnail

Naa they can be vamp but not that kind of strong opponent we need a guy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: Amekha

I was thinking siya or Anupriya. 

Amekha thumbnail

Naa they can be vamp but not that kind of strong opponent we need a guy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

As long as its not AngreπŸ˜” I'm fine with anyone being the villain