My two cents on barrister babu

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Mini has stooped to a new low today. Trying to remove bondita from Aniruddh's life makes sense , one can understand her selfish motives but taking pleasure in a little girl's pain, it's downright horrible. 

I often wonder how a serial where women empowerment is being discussed on a daily basis can show such a vile personification of a woman. Mini could have been a morally grey shaded character, educated but a vain woman without degrading her to a degree that coming back to good graces from there becomes impossible. 

In the beginning, I wished for her to come out of her fancies, marry someone good and make peace with her life. Now, I don't root for her in any form. I wish the directors had not taken this route for her. 

Binoy, I think he must learn what it means to be a father from trilochan kaka. Challenging Ani, poking him, belittling his attempts is understandable, but hurting his feelings so deeply, I can relate to a stern father but not such a heartless one. 

Like bondu said, trilochan kaka is like a nariyal. His principles might be old fashioned, befitting the era but he truly loves Ani and has come to care for bondu. I can see our bondu winning kaka's heart through her ardent affection for Aniruddh. 

Aniruddh, the improvement in his relation with bondu fills my chest with warmth. When he saved her from sati, it was a good man trying to save a little girl from horrendous custom. Now, the Ani we came across, sees bondita as more than just a girl who needs his help. 

He took her responsibility because of lack of alternatives. He continued it for he is a man of words. But now, he does it because he genuinely started caring for her. Bondita's genuine care and affection will make him fall in love with her head over heels, little by little, piece by piece, she will come to rule his heart. 

Feminist Anirudh vs husband Anirudh, his principles vs his feelings will be one track I would love to see, not in near future but one day after bondu is grown up. 

As for our show's star, I want the writers to keep bondita's growth and education as the main arc and Anirudh being her rakshas/rakshak babu. Becoming a ladli to trilochan kaka and a source of inspiration in her own way for Anirudh. 

I am a silent reader on this forum. Mini's disgusting behaviour, Anirudh and Bondita's care for each other made me pen this down. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Hi 😊 welcome to BB forum πŸ€—

How can i call you ??

Good to read your view and you described the characters  very well..! Agree with each wordπŸ‘

Agree Mini stopped so low by spiking a kid and laughing at a kid who fell down lifeless and a kid who thinks her so high that she thinks her as a angel..! πŸ™„

wish makers could have showed her vile not cunning ...but every itv soaps need a vamp..so they made her sadist, cruel , cunning.! Hope cv's have some back story of her to this behaviour..!

sometime i feel sorry for her( definitely not from today)but on mini pov...she is a pampered and no one to taught her what's right and what's wrong and she gets what she wished for..!But in Anirudh's case she didn't get a proper closure...she still finds hope to be in ani life..even binoy is giving her hope and instigating her against bon..! she listens to him blindly without thinking..! cos no one had showed the right path....! she is too tormented and adament to get ani...not in love just to win him as hers.. .! she never loved him to let go..! 

Binoy he is the one unpredictable character..! you cant guess who he is actually..? sometime it will look as if he care for his son and want to see him with love of his life... sometime totally opposite by taunting him to stop whatever he does...!Maybe he thinks ani isn't serious about bon..so planning all these cheap antics to get rid of bon..! one thing for sure he likes and prefer money more than anything..! 

kaka is one sweetheart here..! i genuinely want makers to swap kaka as Ani's father and binoy as Ani's kaka..! He genuinely care for Anirudh so does to bondita .! He is the typical saas of bon πŸ˜‚ who taunts her aswell as love and adore her .

About Anirudh and Rudhita ❀️ you explained  beautifully about them..! and i find less words to describe them πŸ˜³ 

ARC is the man who every girl will admire and respect 😍 He is such a  #husbandgoal .

He is growing , stumbling and learning with Bondita πŸ₯° 

Bondita will say tark and he will bring fark to it πŸ˜³

They both will stand by eachother and fight for eachother to get  fark of society and will change it for good.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Their journey just started ❀️ Long way to go 

Writer's here doing amazing job aswell as actors 🀩 Hoping them to concentrate on the promising story line which we signed for and not to deviate this Amazing show to bina saas bahu saga or usual soap.πŸ˜†

Hope to see you active from now on 😊 

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 5

So true.

Saudamini, however she was, I didn't think she was that bad before today. I felt she just wanted Bondita to return her home, it was understandable. But what happened to her? How has she gone too low now??

Binoy and Soudamini both have gone too much low now. Becoming happy seeing innocent child's suffering? Seriously?? They just destroyed Soudamini's character. Poor Anirudh, he trusts her a lot. 

So many too faced people in this serial. At one side, Binoy and Soudamini, (especially Soudamini) and at another side, Sampurna's mother-in-law.

Can anyone help me in this? I still don't know the relations of Sampurna's in-laws, as I haven't watched that side of family that much. Who are the two mothers of Saurav?