Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Akhila jab se isne Arjun ko replace kiya kvb se tab se Naagin series ka downfall start ho gaya tha isse better hota ki pearl and surbhi ko s2 mein leads hote and s3 mein Maheshmati big villians hote hai with Rivanya and Behir with Shesha fighting together to save naagmani from Maheshmati clan 😃

Exactly Wahi toh.Nice story suggestion sarvesh.👍🏼EK ka toh ghisa pita kahani hota hai.Sirf new face lekar story thoda sa change aur kya🤔kaash tum Naagin series ke writer hote😉

Surilikoyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

🤣🤣

Nachenge agar sach hua tha.Dekhna mast hilarious experiences ayenge bahar 🤣

Aur music Naagin ka hoga🤣

Edited by Surilikoyal - 3 years ago
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Surbhi, nia , adaa are not professional dancer.... But their first tandav in thier respective season doesn't look bad because of their agressive, fierce expression... But hina expression.... 

Expression is really important.Being a non dancer Surbhi managed well.She is not perfectionist as she is not trained.But one thing that is her plus point her expression,her body language which speaks gracefully.So when she perforned tandav camera mainly focus on her expression which is powerful.Screen lights up that's her impact.

Even Ada too being a non dancer she can express well.

Can't talk about Nia.

But here Hina has nothing.Even if she is non dancer that doesn't matter if she can express well but she can't.waise toh madam 2-3 episodes ke liye "mehman" hai baki SC bhi aaye wo hina se thodi better hai but not suitable for naagin.

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Treason_Damon

Is it sarcasm? 😆 Ekta and her blind favouritism. Hina is so overratted. I have honestly heard the amount of work she has done, she did tv then web and I guess a movie too? Still such stupid expressions on tandav?  There are so many good talented actors and actresses on whom ekta is completely closed her eyes to.

Plus I have liked mostly all nagins till now. Mouni was fab Surbhi was fab, nia was also good actually. Even karishma ekta took bcoz of favouritism now Hina. Even as cameo she will be bad. So I m neutral viewer of show, I watched naagin on and off and not a fan of anyone.  I find such articles in such bad taste glorifying that fan declare her hottest. Mouni adaa Surbhi and Nia? They all were hotter than Hina in their look accoriding to me atleast. Ofcource fans will call their favourite hottest. But articles to create hype about it? Other naagins were way hotter and also they were graceful. Hina is just wearing a costume with maximum skin show possible and giving awkward poses to prove  she is looking hot. 

And mohit? Lol. 🤣 I watched a song on youtube mehfooz. He is blank and forgets even lipsynching and then forgets that he si playing guitar in the song in between? And no exoressions at all.

Ofcourse it's a sarcasm😆

I have seen Yeh Rishta just for timepass like on and off never liked such show muje dekhke hi neend aane lagti I didn't understand what is so special about this show that it brings high trps.Then I saw Akshara so much drama queen i mean her acting🤣

Then Hina came in bb😈I didn't like her at all.After that I didn't watch anything of hers.And when I heard she is coming in 5th season My reaction was 🤣🤣

Articles just anything and everything.Her fans are going gaga over her look.So us basis pe likh dete hai kuch bhi.To be "hot" one doesn't require wear short dresses.Mouni and Surbhi looked hot in sarees also plus beautiful with gracespecially SJ❤️

It's seems like she posing for something like a model in poster.Ye toh waise bhi lead nai hai itna hype create karke fayda kya

Mohit😆I have no words to describe him

I can do just🤣🤣

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Treason_Damon

Ekta's desperate attempt to recreate Khilji look of Ranveer but it failed miserably.

Acting wise someone as blank as Mohit is out of question. He looks like a clown here and his costume as someone commented earlier is the inspiration saari? Yeah he both these looks are miserable. Hina looks equally clown to be honest. It's too overdone. Flashy costume and awkward poses. There is no grace.

Acting wise dheeraj is better than Hina in naagin. Way better as of now. She is overatted because I had heard way way more about her (not watched her work but heard she is fabulous). I can say she might not be a good dancer, though she should be atleast decent dancer being in this proffession. But it's ok. But where is acting? She has been acting since more than 10 years in television. Then did web shows too. How much exposure she has an actor. After this such expressions. Big let down. If a less experienced gives such expressions, it's understandable, he/she needs time. Mohit I willl just have a good laugh. He is blank. Totally blank as actor. 🤣 and no naag personality 

I know I really don't understand how hina is in this industry for years and still doesn't know how to act ?

I am only taking her into consideration because she's not the protagonist , the protagonist isn't exposed like this before the premiere. She's definitely a cameo. I'm not sure about Dheeraj & Mohit though , Dheeraj seems to be the main antagonist. And I can't take him seriously with this king kong costumes. I don't mind Hina only because how terrible the other two are. 

I really hope Mohit is a cameo as well , he's so blank lmao 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoreyou

Just watched the promo and couldn't help laughing out loud. What the hell was that ?

Every character is clowning. Dheeraj's char jumping out of thin air like that Colgate Active Salt add 😭

Hina has no expressions but the other two are so bad that you can stand her. Mohit , not even surprised. Dheeraj is kinda good in general but here he looks like that Jagga Daku of chota bheem. This promo is by far the most disappointing of all naagin seasons. 

Hina is not a naagin material but the other two casting disappointed me even more , Dheeraj & Mohit's role could have been switched atleast Dheeraj would have stood out.

@bold lmfaaao for real 🤭

and same I am not impressed by hina , I don't mind her because she is not as pathetic as the other two and also I am certain she ain't the protagonist. I just hope these three aren't in the main cast , that's it.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Priya258

Expression is really important.Being a non dancer Surbhi managed well.She is not perfectionist as she is not trained.But one thing that is her plus point her expression,her body language which speaks gracefully.So when she perforned tandav camera mainly focus on her expression which is powerful.Screen lights up that's her impact.

Even Ada too being a non dancer she can express well.

Can't talk about Nia.

But here Hina has nothing.Even if she is non dancer that doesn't matter if she can express well but she can't.waise toh madam 2-3 episodes ke liye "mehman" hai baki SC bhi aaye wo hina se thodi better hai but not suitable for naagin.

agree....

Surilikoyal thumbnail

Mouni is the most graceful dancer and wonderful actress.She has won award for her potrayal of Naagin in S1 &2 🐍 👏Even Surbhi & Nia are good dancers and actors🥳 But Hina na hi acting achchi hai aur non dancer hai.Why EK did this😡.This utter favoritism & biasedness is what irks me to no end😡Itni jaldi kya thi EK ko N5 laane ki.Oh God Hina there in N4 finaleNia ko importance nahi Diya ja Raha.I heard that someone from TV industry was Keen on doing the role of a Naagin.Usiko le lete

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Exactly Wahi toh.Nice story suggestion sarvesh.👍🏼EK ka toh ghisa pita kahani hota hai.Sirf new face lekar story thoda sa change aur kya🤔kaash tum Naagin series ke writer hote😉

Thanks akhila 😃😃😃