Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amekha thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So she knew the way to escape all this time. 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amekha

So she knew the way to escape all this time. 

Itne din rehke she knows the way 

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Toh, kal yeh dono bhagne ki koshish karenge. πŸ™„

Riddhima and Agent K apni freedom ke piche aur Vansh in dono ke piche. 😏

However, kuch toh hoga jiske wajah se Agent K apne sar pe gunpoint karega. πŸ™„

However, it's clear that Vansh doesn't know about their relationship warna shaadi nahi huyi hoti. 🧐

Agent K ke kuch karne ke wajah Riddhima wapas mandap pe aayegi? Ya phir Vansh hi Riddhima ko mandap pe le ke jayenge? 🧐🧐🧐

Janne ke liye dekhte rahiye Ishq Mein Marjawaan season 2, Mon to Sat at 7:00 PM, only on Rangeela Colours. πŸ€—

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

Definitely

🀣🀣

To get shera probably 

However, it's clear that Vansh doesn't know about their relationship warna shaadi nahi huyi hoti. 🧐

He might know tomorrow 

Agent K ke kuch karne ke wajah Riddhima wapas mandap pe aayegi? Ya phir Vansh hi Riddhima ko mandap pe le ke jayenge? 🧐🧐🧐

Vansh will do that. She won't go by her own wish

Janne ke liye dekhte rahiye Ishq Mein Marjawaan season 2, Mon to Sat at 7:00 PM, only on Rangeela Colours. πŸ€—

Awesome promotion πŸ˜†

Tejaswini240896 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

Did they just changed the whole story..i mean in promos we saw k will ask ridz to marry vansh and here he is genuinely trying to stop the mrg..if it is going to be the gunpoint mrg then vansh will look so bad..😡

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

No what I was saying that Vansh prepone the wedding to find out the traitor. And agar usse pata chala that Riddhima is related to Agent K toh it's clear that Riddhima is the traitor. πŸ€ͺ

Toh agar traitor mil gaya then why waste time with Shaadi and all? Jabki it's clear from bts that RiAnsh did get married. πŸ˜΅

That's why I'm saying kal at least Vansh ko unke bare mein pata nahi chalega. Shaadi ke baad chal Sakta hai.. 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I find K very weird in the promo....the way he was looking over his shoulder as if he wants to make sure VR is after themπŸ€“....Ridhu was way ahead him and you can notice Ridhu is geniunely happy to be free but K is nervous the least I can say

mayu.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896

Did they just changed the whole story..i mean in promos we saw k will ask ridz to marry vansh and here he is genuinely trying to stop the mrg..if it is going to be the gunpoint mrg then vansh will look so bad..😡

While it's true that Vansh is holding a gun as he came out of the mansion, but according to promo of tomorrow, they showed that it's Kabir who points a gun to his own head as Riddhima broke down to the ground. 

It's still not clear if Kabir helped her to run away and Vansh brought her back on gunpoint or whether it's Kabir who emotionally blackmailed her into marrying Vansh according to initial promos. 

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896

It could all be an act