RuSha Mini Shot: Ring Finger !

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

" What the hell!" She exclaimed as the soft drink from his glass fell on her dress, she was standing at a corner talking to a friend as he came and banged into her from the front.

" Can't you see I am coming?" He glared at her as he angrily questioned, She was left staring at him with her eyes widened.

" So you mean to say, I standing at a corner should be careful that you can come banging into me from nowhere...Waoh, In which dreamland are you living Mr.?" She questioned, shocked at his perspective.

" Yes, Of course...That's your viewpoint, right? You are at fault in everything when your fiance doesn't show up even 2 hours later to come to a party with you and you come alone for which he fights with you in front of everyone and you apologise, so of course, me throwing a glass of soft drink on you is also your fault, so com'on, apologise now, fast." Rudraksh spoke irritated as Preesha glared at him, angry at his words.

" You..." Preesha pointed her index finger at him as he held it and lowered it.

"I am waiting for my apology, Not for your finger, I don't have to put a ring in it, the ring finger already has one." Rudraksh smirked as the frown on Preesha's forehead intensified.

Removing the ring from her hand, she threw it down, "Happy? And yes, about that misogynist piece of..." Preesha paused as she saw her fiance coming from outside after ending a call, then giving Rudraksh a push, She walked up to him, " You...You Mr Yuvraj, What do you even think of your self? Are you my master that I need to follow everything you say, Every damn thing, MY LORD...I messaged you I am coming to this party then how dare you fight with me here, Like who are you? Oh God, How Can I Forget, My fiance...Oh, but the ring in lying there so guess the good news, This responsibility which I am is no more your's...I really thought you'll be better than that or I'll cope up with you because my parents have selected you, you'll improve but you...you are degrading with time, I would have still dealt with you had it not been for some random nincompoop demanding an apology from me for his mistake in the name of YOU..." Preesha turned towards Rudraksh who concealed a burst of laughter and gave her an angry glare.

" And yaa, My viewpoint is definitely not about apologizing to someone for HIS mistake, doing that previously was my last mistake." Preesha announced loudly, her glare solely on Rudraksh now.

"Good for you...I am happy." Rudraksh gave Preesha a sweet smile as everyone present in the class reunion party clapped.

Rudraksh, Preesha's childhood foe whom she no more recognized had finally managed to bring out the real Preesha, the one who would raise her voice against the slightest of wrong, the one who would be the most vocal for a cause, the one whom Rudraksh loved fighting with seeing her zeal to win, the one whom Rudraksh admitted, he was in love with.

"This was...this was a drama?"Preesha stared at Rudraksh with an open mouth as holding her hand, Yuvraj turned her towards himself, furious.

" I'll see to it that your family knows this and yes you don't get a groom." He glared at her as she got her hand free and gave him a slight smile, " Ahh, do the honours please because I really don't care and please leave now, I am irritated with your presence around me."

Giving her a last glare, Yuvraj left as Preesha turned towards Rudraksh.

" Who are you?" She asked as walked up to him.

" Rudra...Your best friend." Her friend Bubbles smiled teasing as Preesha's eyes widened.

" You, Tumhare Baal Pehle se Lambe Ho Gaye Na?" She asked trying to touch them as Rudraksh moved back.

" Don't touch my hair, I always wanted to grow them but couldn't because someone always pulled them, I didn't want more pain because of long hair." Rudraksh gave Preesha a childish glare.

"Oh...as If I started that, anyways...YOU SPOILED MY DRESS." Preesha's glare was definitely more childish than Rudraksh's as she again pointed her index finger at him.

Rudraksh held it again, " Tumhe yeh Baar Baar Finger point Karne ka Kya shauk hai? If you want me to put a ring in it, tell me directly na...anyways, its the wrong finger." Rudraksh said like a child.

Her eyes wider, Preesha got her hand free as she spoke, " Are you flirting with me?"

"Like really? I mean just look at yourself, I have standards..." Rudraksh was speaking as Preesha started beating him making him pause abruptly, " Tumhare standards toh mein dikhati hun..." She said as she started beating him, Rudraksh ran away as Preesha followed.

A/N: Hello , So this is a converted version of my Mini Shot on RiKara which am converting on RuSha for my friend Jasminerahul. Its a silly simple story so yes. About Preesha falling for Rudraksh , would say what I said on RiKara Version, Preesha too will fall in Love with time...You can decide to wait for it or do it right now in your imagination.ðŸĪŠ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Aww

so cute

so RuSha are childhood friends 

loved how Preesha broke engagement ðŸ‘ðŸž

RuSha and their childhood memories ðŸ˜†

ending was so cute

thanks for writing ðŸ‘ðŸž

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

i was like why is rudraksh so adamant about wanting a sorry from preesha when its not her fault.i found him spoilt. but then the twist came. so indirectly rudraksh was making her understand that she was wrong in risking her self respect n apologizing when the fault was of her fiance yuvraj's.loved how yuvraj made her understand that she doesn't need to be another weak person for her fiance n how preesha released her frustration n broke up with yuvraj.when she pointed her finger at rudraksh how he said that he doesn't need it as he is not planning to put ring on her finger was cool.surprising that rudraksh was preesha's childhood friend.long hair reminded me of omkara.means preesha used to pull his hair in childhood n so he cUt his hair?again rudraksh teasing about her ring finger if she wants him to put ring on her finger was so cute.my standard dialogue was funny.sad that it got over.I wish it had a 2nd part where rusha fall for each other.but I can understand.it's an os.very cute os with a message like your praghbir drabble.perfect pics