Sameer Sharma aka Shaurya is no more : RIP🙏🙏

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishtey-hain-pyaar-ke-and-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-actor-sameer-sharma-commits-suicide_167728

I came across this article on india-forums. Can someone please confirm if this news is true? Sounds so scary and sad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iamsam thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes. I think it's true. Very sad news.

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piyali_rockstar

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishtey-hain-pyaar-ke-and-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-actor-sameer-sharma-commits-suicide_167728

I came across this article on india-forums. Can someone please confirm if this news is true? Sounds so scary and sad.

yeah its confirmed..feel sad for him

RIP sameer sir

Omshanthi

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Its true & Very heart breaking. 

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah got to know now itself, saw this news in twitter, feeling sad, rip sir

gima1090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke actor Sameer Sharma commits suicide

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke actor Sameer Sharma was found hanging at his apartment in Mumbai.

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke actor Sameer Sharma commits suicide

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke actor Sameer Sharma has allegedly committed suicide at his home in Mumbai.

Sameer Sharma who has featured in many shows Jyoti, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, Left Right Left, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Ek Baar Phir etc was found hanging in his apartment in Malad West.

As per a report in Mid-day, the night duty watchman saw the body and informed the people and the police came to the spot. The police as per reports felt that the actor committed suicide two days back. No suicide note was found in the house.

Earlier, Sameer went through a major health ailment but recovered and even got back to acting. He was presently part of Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke the Star Plus show. He played the role of Kuhu’s father in the show.

This comes as a huge shock, as the industry is still reeling under the death of Sushant Singh Rajput.

Also read, Sameer Sharma back in action after health aberration; to be part of Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke

RIP Sameer Sharma

😭😭😭😭What the hell is happening?i knew him as naveen in left right left and dev from geet.this is shocking.RIPπŸ™

Edited by gima5 - 3 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Woah.. I've seen him in shows. This must be so devastating for his closed ones. Rest in peace Sameer.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh no πŸ˜­

I have watched him in many TV shows. Oh God πŸ˜­

May his soul rest in peace πŸ™

Strength to his family and loved ones. 

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I remember him from Geet show he played character of Dev.He was quiet nice as person fans use to interact with him during geet times.

RIP

Edited by TheMockingBird - 3 years ago