Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

They dragged Dino Morea into this too. 🤣

https://twitter.com/DinoMorea9/status/1290658834084700161

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

OMG....such irresponsible journalism..🤢....I am telling if the CBI doesn't pinpoint a person they want to be blamed....CBI will as faaltoo as Mumbai Police....ultimately it will be what that fraud Swamy and Arnab says will be the ultimate truth for them....these people are just throwing everything now...something gonna stick...

😳

Darts GIF | Gfycat

This is how Arnab and Swamy fool gullible people..

tricking baby into eating vegetables with chocolate gif | WiffleGif

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

What about the fact that you had ruined Jiah's life, forcefully aborted her by your own hand which caused her to take her life away and you're still keep roaming around like you had never ever done anything wrong?? Even if you have nothing to do in Sushant or Disha's case, still you should never ever be forgiven!! 

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago
KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

so because of that whatever any channel in Times group will do, you will blame Republic TV, what kind of logic is this.

I mean in the forum, you and Radhe have same political leaning, so should I call you a Sallu fangirl now?

@bold : this is the best response in the whole thread 🤣

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Can't believe that some people are trying to justify Sooraj and telling that he shouldn't be punished for wrong reasons! What right and wrong reasons are they talking about?? There's something called Karma, if Sooraj can get away with the crimes that he had done before then it's no harm if he is framed for something which he has never done, coz either way he is getting his long due punishment with all these hates. It's called nature's revenge. 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Can't believe that some people are trying to justify Sooraj and telling that he shouldn't be punished for wrong reasons! What right and wrong reasons are they talking about?? There's something called Karma, if Sooraj can get away with the crimes that he had done before then it's no harm if he is framed for something which he has never done, coz either way he is getting his long due punishment with all these hates. It's called nature's revenge. 

Excatly...

. Its there  job..the same members were saying Bhatt Saabthey will come up with any logic to support criminal if they r paid..😆 dont follow  and dont read much of there big paragraphs😃

now see they will start loling very soon again with big paragraphs😆

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shouldn't he get a lawyer to post responses-he certainly inherited his daddy's temper. Fool.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Some people's "logic". *smh*

Two wrongs do not make a right. Just cuz Sooraj is wrong about something (which I am not denying) doesn't automatically make this false and callous propaganda being spread justified just cuz you think "he deserves it". But nahi, let's not look at things objectively but only react out of emotion. Apun bhagwan hai. Apun ko sab pata hai. 

What propaganda dear? The channel suggested he might have known Disha? Even the police even if they were doing their job would have questioned considering that picture looks exactly like Disha. For all we know that could be Disha. It is his word against theres now. And yes reputation does count when you trust there words. 

Bold: Who exactly are referring to there my dear? Be more specific? 

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

so because of that whatever any channel in Times group will do, you will blame Republic TV, what kind of logic is this.

I mean in the forum, you and Radhe have same political leaning, so should I call you a Sallu fangirl now?

LMAO whattay reply.🤣About time I say.