Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

What propaganda dear? The channel suggested he might have known Disha? Even the police even if they were doing their job would have questioned considering that picture looks exactly like Disha. For all we know that could be Disha. It is his word against theres now. And yes reputation does count when you trust there words. 

Bold: Who exactly are referring to there my dear? Be more specific? 

This is NOT Disha. It's Anushri Gaur. A simple reverse search is all it takes to not report false things. I'm sure everyone knows how to use Google. I'm not defending Sooraj's actions. It is not about Sooraj. It's about the irresponsible and unprofessional reporting by media houses.  Also, if you want to take things personally and be pressed about it, be my guest. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMh9Xu_h4XU/?igshid=1x3dv3ldr3gpv

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bakc9FbguZw/?igshid=t05sadq87m8v

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

Look at his flity language!

Is there anything about him that's not filthy ðŸ¤¢

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

I thought the guy in blue shirt was allu arjun 

Yeah same

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

This is NOT Disha. It's Anushri Gaur. A simple reverse search is all it takes to not report false things. I'm sure everyone knows how to use Google. I'm not defending Sooraj's actions. It is not about Sooraj. It's about the irresponsible and unprofessional reporting by media houses.  Also, if you want to take things personally and be pressed about it, be my guest. 

And we know everything posted on the internet is always 100% accurate. Umm.. not! The internet is known for posting false things and having misleading information to satisfy an agenda. Umm. two wrongs don't equal a right. No way is the media for a getting a person in a photo wrong equatable to Sooraj's wrong. Even Sushant's family shares their links and thankful to them for not letting the Maharashtra government bury this case. It is thanks to them we have a CBI inquiry. And yes, when the Mumbai police did such a shoddy job when the media does their investigation they are bound to get somethings wrong. That doesn't prove the media callous, irresponsible, and unprofessional. It was a chose between letting them Maharashtra government have their way and bury this case and fighting for justice and naturally being bound to get stuff wrong. This spoiled brat crying because he doesn't want to get into any more trouble does not prove the media irresponsible. Again we are still at the INVESTIGATION stages.

Who said anything about taking things personally? I just asked if you could please be more specific? ðŸ˜³

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Guilty or not this guy doesn't deserve an ounce of sympathy... ðŸ¤¬ He is still roaming out after clear evidence against him in Jiah's case!