Why these Naagin require help every season from another Naagin?

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

It's now starting to look forced like a way to bring back previous season Naagin. Shalakha is powerless anyway it's not that hard to take her on, 4 Naagins against one Insan just doesn't seem fair to me ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Is Shalaka mere human only?

If it is so,they made Brinda helpless asking for help.That's not the right way.A naagin has power so show her make use of her power.A naagin is strong,fierce and bold.All fault is due to the writer (Mrinal+Mukta).

About the topic:-

In season 3's final Ekta brought MR (Shivangi) as a MahaNagrani to help Nagrani Bela/Shravani.They somewhat sidelined SJ back then.Although as a Nagrani she must had more power.Nagrani concept was only introduced in S3 but making Shivangi mahanagrani all of a sudden just to show that Shivangi (MR) hold high position.Ekta have her 'own' reasons for what and why she did that thing.She could have end N2's impending closure separately without intervening in N3's 'own' finale.

Here in N4,she is showing Brinda as helpless asking for other Naagins to help her.As Ekta need to make sure not only Brinda even with Bela who is actually last mahanagrani plus Sesha is lower than her newly introduced MahaNagrani Hina who is sarvashresth.

Ekta has her own selfish reasons...

In N1 and N2,Shivanya and Shivangi did it own although initially Shivanya got help from Sesha and Shivangi from Rudra but still she managed mostly on her own.But why Ekta did it with Bela and Brinda? I think you can know now😉

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

Is Shalaka mere human only?

If it is so,they made Brinda helpless asking for help.That's not the right way.A naagin has power so show her make use of her power.A naagin is strong,fierce and bold.All fault is due to the writer (Mrinal+Mukta).

About the topic:-

In season 3's final Ekta brought MR (Shivangi) as a MahaNagrani to help Nagrani Bela/Shravani.They somewhat sidelined SJ back then.Although as a Nagrani she must had more power.Nagrani concept was only introduced in S3 but making Shivangi mahanagrani all of a sudden just to show that Shivangi (MR) hold high position.Ekta have her 'own' reasons for what and why she did that thing.She could have end N2's impending closure separately without intervening in N3's 'own' finale.

Here in N4,she is showing Brinda as helpless asking for other Naagins to help her.As Ekta need to make sure not only Brinda even with Bela who is actually last mahanagrani plus Sesha is lower than her newly introduced MahaNagrani Hina who is sarvashresth.

Ekta has her own selfish reasons...

In N1 and N2,Shivanya and Shivangi did it own although initially Shivanya got help from Sesha and Shivangi from Rudra but still she managed mostly on her own.But why Ekta did it with Bela and Brinda? I think you can know now😉

I think they're doing this to bring back old characters and it's looking forced. In season 5 final I can see Brinda returning to help the new Naagin.

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Style hai, Ekta Maata ki Style 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And it is so unfair to the lead of that season. Naagin 1 and Naagin 2 are therefore good endings compared to other seasons. (Naagin 1 especially)

And in Naagin 5 rush, they are completely forgetting if it's Naagin5 premiere, it is also Naagin 4 finale.

In naagin 4 finale atleast they can promote the lead of season 4, Brindev. But no, even season 4 finale is all about Hina.

Nothing against Hina but the lead of season deserve this much respect, already their season ending so abruptly, atleast give them proper finale! A proper closure. An intense fight by Brinda. She is also a naagin.

Clearly Ekta's naagin 5 casting is all about favouritism and not the person who fits the role. Mohit is a Balaji person , has done balaji shows a lot, Hina is Ekta's favourite, Dheeraj also doing balaji show Kundali BHagya.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosy94

And it is so unfair to the lead of that season. Naagin 1 and Naagin 2 are therefore good endings compared to other seasons. (Naagin 1 especially)

And in Naagin 5 rush, they are completely forgetting if it's Naagin5 premiere, it is also Naagin 4 finale.

In naagin 4 finale atleast they can promote the lead of season 4, Brindev. But no, even season 4 finale is all about Hina.

Nothing against Hina but the lead of season deserve this much respect, already their season ending so abruptly, atleast give them proper finale! A proper closure. An intense fight by Brinda. She is also a naagin.

Clearly Ekta's naagin 5 casting is all about favouritism and not the person who fits the role. Mohit is a Balaji person , has done balaji shows a lot, Hina is Ekta's favourite, Dheeraj also doing balaji show Kundali BHagya.

They're ending Naagin 4 on Saturday and jump right into Naagin 5 Sunday. Everything is looking so rush and Hina taking center stage in Naagin 4 final is unfair on the lead actress. Except for Surbhi every one of the cast this season was a Balaji hero/Heroine Sharad is from Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki.

Ekta these days is bringing back her actors from old shows instead of giving opportunity to new talent.

Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

They're ending Naagin 4 on Saturday and jump right into Naagin 5 Sunday. Everything is looking so rush and Hina taking center stage in Naagin 4 final is unfair on the lead actress. Except for Surbhi every one of the cast this season was a Balaji hero/Heroine Sharad is from Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki.

Ekta these days is bringing back her actors from old shows instead of giving opportunity to new talent.

It's not about actually not at all taking balaji actors, the problem is taking actors who don't actually fit in at all and are not talented but rather taking actors on partiality who have been part of balaji, like Mohit is a bad actor, tbh, he has done many balaji show but is so unimpressive and then I saw his recent work after hearing about him palying the role, he is not at all a good actor Dheeraj I would still say okay, he is still a good actor. 

Another Ekta fav is Mouni, she did her debut with Balaji and she was perfect as Naagin. The way she was soft sweet and yet fierce naagin. She nailed it. Sharad still is pretty ok. SHe fit in the character unlike season 5 cast.

Surbhi is great actor. Glad she is not doing Naagin types now, hope she never. She needs to explore more with the talent she has. She is much more than the shows naagin where I don't know why they in end make a total mess of a pretty good season and made the lead look like a side character. Naagin is just a laughabale stock it seems with cheels and naagins and naags giving wierd expressions in some flashy clothes. 

Last line is so true " Ekta these days is bringing back her actors from old shows instead of giving opportunity to new talent.", not just new, I would say real talent and the actors who fit in the character and story.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosy94

It's not about actually not at all taking balaji actors, the problem is taking actors who don't actually fit in at all and are not talented but rather taking actors on partiality who have been part of balaji, like Mohit is a bad actor, tbh, he has done many balaji show but is so unimpressive and then I saw his recent work after hearing about him palying the role, he is not at all a good actor Dheeraj I would still say okay, he is still a good actor. 

Another Ekta fav is Mouni, she did her debut with Balaji and she was perfect as Naagin. The way she was soft sweet and yet fierce naagin. She nailed it. Sharad still is pretty ok. SHe fit in the character unlike season 5 cast.

Surbhi is great actor. Glad she is not doing Naagin types now, hope she never. She needs to explore more with the talent she has. She is much more than the shows naagin where I don't know why they in end make a total mess of a pretty good season and made the lead look like a side character. Naagin is just a laughabale stock it seems with cheels and naagins and naags giving wierd expressions in some flashy clothes. 

Last line is so true " Ekta these days is bringing back her actors from old shows instead of giving opportunity to new talent.", not just new, I would say real talent and the actors who fit in the character and story.

I don't know about casting Ekta has always been bang on with her casting be it any shows she always chose good actors. Majority of the best actors are from her champ but nowadays she isn't paying much attention to casting. With the rumors going around I think Surbhi is confirmed as the lead. I think even Aalisha Panwar deserve better than Naagin currently, Ekta will only waste her talent. I don't think any of the cast of season 5 fits you should see the looks of the guys they look so bad. I thought Hina has the worst costumes but the guys look even the worst.

https://twitter.com/colorstv/status/1291411617893113856?s=21

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Good Question. I Hope Naagin 5 Will Be Ending Of The Naagin Series. EK Can't Drag It Further Then Her Endless Long Ending Daily Soaps.