From a very much frustrated 'fan(?)'

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

So I started watching KB from the very first episode, mainly because of Shraddha Arya & the promos. Two brothers one serious, another careless fall for a good girl - Cliché & I love cliché😆

Eventually I liked Shraddha & Dheeraj's chemistry so much. They're so cute together & the nok jhok is literally the thing we want to watch after some serious melodrama & all. Their scenes from earlier episodes were damn good

But then entered unnecessary drama, new characters & repeatation of same same & same things for months!!!! Oh my lord! Watching the show was like 'gonna die of boredom'! I won't say the Prithvi angle was bad. Nope. He is a funny guy & good actor. But daaaamn! Same things.. going after Preeta, doing idiotic mistakes but yet no one is able to catch him is literally unbelievable!  Few days ago, he was hiding behind a newspaper & asked Rakhi if her son plays 'gilli danda' & yet Rakhi didn't realise it was Prithivi🤢

And then Sherlin.. how come she doesn't have baby bump yet? And its like they totally forgot about it

And Karan.. I don't even know what to say about him. The 2nd most annoying thing about this character is his constant reminder of 'I am the Karan Luthra', bhai tattoo kara lo agar apna naam bhul jaate ho to! Never saw him going to play any big match & all, he calls him famous cricket. Like how? Its sad to say that the most mannerless character of the show is, unfortunately he is. The hero of my fav ship🥺

Then comes Preeta! What can I say? Its a luxury to expect the female lead to have some spine, self respect. I am more offended because she's a doctor & yet she acts so stupid all the time. Like sister!! He's distasteful, abusive spoilt brat, how can you not see that? Even arguing with Karan is so dumb, baat baat pe 'I am the Karan Luthra' jaap. What does that even mean?😳

Srishti - I hate her hyperactivity & childish behaviour but she does have some good sense of humor & she's definitely smarter than her sister. She's okay🥱

I feel very bad for Rishabh actually. He got married against his wish that too to such person! why doesn't he go to office btw?😆

We all chose Rahul over Aman in KKHT so I am not surprised  that I like Karan (for Preeta) more than Rishabh, who is actually a sensible, good person! What is wrong with me!!? 😵

Luthra fam- this family got a big obsession with partying. They be like-

*someone breathes*

Luthras: lets have party

*someone yawns*

Luthras: lets have party🥳

They're just stretching the paralysis track of Mahesh unnecessarily just like Janki! When the heck will Sherlin get exposed? Its been 3 damn frustrating years!!!

PS: someone please open a frustration thread on the forum. It is much needed. 

I skipped watching this show many times but can't really quit watching permanently because of Preeran. I like this couple so much (why????)

Also, just wanna know, am I gonna get in trouble for this post? 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

U prefer Karan to Rishab bcz of Dheeraj n his chemistry with Shraddha.Otherwise Karan doesnt deserve Preeta.He is the worst male lead

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

U prefer Karan to Rishab bcz of Dheeraj n his chemistry with Shraddha.Otherwise Karan doesnt deserve Preeta.He is the worst male lead

so true😕

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I just watch the show for time pass lol 😆 I'm waiting for the day I get bored and quit... like I did with so many shows 

I think the only reason I'm still here is because of preeta and karan...  I dislike preeta more than Karan..she's kind like almost always dumb (no offense to any fans of the character, SA is an amazing actor).. and tkl lol I rather not get started 😆 But I'm still watching no idea why

😳 This is the most dragging show I ever saw 

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

LOL I prefer preeta with rishabh. Not since the start, because when I first started watching I felt she had chemistry with both, which she  does, but slowly I felt rishabh is the perfect person for preeta once karan started becoming horrid and silently listening to even the bakwaas stuff sherlyn said against preeta about her being behind mahesh accident in the hospital. Whereas rishabh at least even after everything has still remained consistent in respecting her no matter what and even after all the misunderstanding, unlike karan, rishabh still decided to try one last time to convince preeta to not marry prithvi, whilst karan only had revenge against preeta on his mind.

Like, how weak is karan that as soon as preeta fell out of his favour he even started believing the baseless theories on mahesh's accident being because of preeta by sherlyn. Just because he doesn't trust preeta anymore, does that mean he should start blindly listening to whatever accusations are made against her, even by sherlyn? Sherlyn said that preeta must have humiliated mahesh when he came to her house just to get back at karan for doing the same to her so that's why mahesh had accident, and karan believed this theory of sherlyn to be true, without even once thinking how can preeta behave in such a way with an elder just to get back at him?  

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

I just watch the show for time pass lol 😆 I'm waiting for the day I get bored and quit... like I did with so many shows 

I think the only reason I'm still here is because of preeta and karan...  I dislike preeta more than Karan..she's kind like almost always dumb (no offense to any fans of the character, SA is an amazing actor).. and tkl lol I rather not get started 😆 But I'm still watching no idea why

😳 This is the most dragging show I ever saw 

exactly.  I watch for Preeran only & what I get? Constant abuses, dragging & all.

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

LOL I prefer preeta with rishabh. Not since the start, because when I first started watching I felt she had chemistry with both, which she  does, but slowly I felt rishabh is the perfect person for preeta once karan started becoming horrid and silently listening to even the bakwaas stuff sherlyn said against preeta about her being behind mahesh accident in the hospital. Whereas rishabh at least even after everything has still remained consistent in respecting her no matter what and even after all the misunderstanding, unlike karan, rishabh still decided to try one last time to convince preeta to not marry prithvi, whilst karan only had revenge against preeta on his mind.

Like, how weak is karan that as soon as preeta fell out of his favour he even started believing the baseless theories on mahesh's accident being because of preeta by sherlyn. Just because he doesn't trust preeta anymore, does that mean he should start blindly listening to whatever accusations are made against her, even by sherlyn? Sherlyn said that preeta must have humiliated mahesh when he came to her house just to get back at karan for doing the same to her so that's why mahesh had accident, and karan believed this theory of sherlyn to be true, without even once thinking how can preeta behave in such a way with an elder just to get back at him?  

he also believed that preeta pushed mahesh from stairs and kidnapped rishabh just to stop his wedding with mahira. he blindly believed each and every accusation against preeta.

he believed preeta in mahira's case only. and that too after a lot of confusion.

i dont understand what kind of love is this. can u really love someone who tried to kill ur father and kidnapped ur brother? or should i say if u love someone truely how can u think that person tried to kill ur father? does karan really love preeta or is she her obsession only?

first he made promise to mahira that he will marry her in any case and now karan wants preeta to stop his wedding with mahira. and we know how much he is gonna humiliate her if she stops the wedding. he wants her to stop the wedding and he is gonna humiliate her for stopping the wedding . on the other hand, he made false promise to mahira that he will marry her in any case.

i think he loves himself only and no one else. his ego is everything for him. nothing else matters.

what an obnoxious person he is...

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

So I started watching KB from the very first episode, mainly because of Shraddha Arya & the promos. Two brothers one serious, another careless fall for a good girl - Cliché & I love cliché😆

Eventually I liked Shraddha & Dheeraj's chemistry so much. They're so cute together & the nok jhok is literally the thing we want to watch after some serious melodrama & all. Their scenes from earlier episodes were damn good

But then entered unnecessary drama, new characters & repeatation of same same & same things for months!!!! Oh my lord! Watching the show was like 'gonna die of boredom'! I won't say the Prithvi angle was bad. Nope. He is a funny guy & good actor. But daaaamn! Same things.. going after Preeta, doing idiotic mistakes but yet no one is able to catch him is literally unbelievable!  Few days ago, he was hiding behind a newspaper & asked Rakhi if her son plays 'gilli danda' & yet Rakhi didn't realise it was Prithivi🤢

And then Sherlin.. how come she doesn't have baby bump yet? And its like they totally forgot about it

And Karan.. I don't even know what to say about him. The 2nd most annoying thing about this character is his constant reminder of 'I am the Karan Luthra', bhai tattoo kara lo agar apna naam bhul jaate ho to! Never saw him going to play any big match & all, he calls him famous cricket. Like how? Its sad to say that the most mannerless character of the show is, unfortunately he is. The hero of my fav ship🥺

Then comes Preeta! What can I say? Its a luxury to expect the female lead to have some spine, self respect. I am more offended because she's a doctor & yet she acts so stupid all the time. Like sister!! He's distasteful, abusive spoilt brat, how can you not see that? Even arguing with Karan is so dumb, baat baat pe 'I am the Karan Luthra' jaap. What does that even mean?😳

Srishti - I hate her hyperactivity & childish behaviour but she does have some good sense of humor & she's definitely smarter than her sister. She's okay🥱

I feel very bad for Rishabh actually. He got married against his wish that too to such person! why doesn't he go to office btw?😆

We all chose Rahul over Aman in KKHT so I am not surprised  that I like Karan (for Preeta) more than Rishabh, who is actually a sensible, good person! What is wrong with me!!? 😵

Luthra fam- this family got a big obsession with partying. They be like-

*someone breathes*

Luthras: lets have party

*someone yawns*

Luthras: lets have party🥳

They're just stretching the paralysis track of Mahesh unnecessarily just like Janki! When the heck will Sherlin get exposed? Its been 3 damn frustrating years!!!

PS: someone please open a frustration thread on the forum. It is much needed. 

I skipped watching this show many times but can't really quit watching permanently because of Preeran. I like this couple so much (why????)

Also, just wanna know, am I gonna get in trouble for this post? 😃

@Bold/Italic: No wonder our Prithvi ji calls it a pagal khana🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Seriously saying this show tests my patience a lot. Starting it was good even though I liked KKB better in my opinion.But the dragging irriated me to hell.More than that my mom loves to watch this show and mind you I fight everyday with mom over this show.Itna kaun khichta hai yaar.

And Karan is worst Male Lead ever.PERIOD!

How can he claim to love a girl whom he humiliates and have no trust over.And Preetha I thought Pragya is dumb but uski behan toh uss bhi age nikali uss bhi dumber.