Love me like you do- preRish OS (16+)

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Heya guys, back after a long time😃. I felt like sharing this piece and thus decided to pop up here.

She had barely managed to stumble past the threshold of doorway when her ankle twisted  and she slipped onto the floor.

Her head was reeling. No longer could she maintain her rationality. Her sanity had splintered away. Once again. And once again HE was the one to be blamed.

Had she spent the past 8 years in naught?!What exactly was her goal in life?

Prerna snorted looking down at the blue suit draped on her body. This professionalism had proved to be but a garb.

Should she be happy? Amused perhaps! Or maybe, simply wallow in resignation that life seemed to throwing her way at every damn step she would start rejoicing. She felt hollow though. Numb to the bone. It was ugly lonely. She had after all spent her life clinging to hopes, dreams, love and then revenge. Nothing remained now. She was drowning but she wanted to survive. She needed to hold on to something. To someone. To his comfort. His warmth.

Even the thought of his presence was calming. She needed him to stay rooted or this night, she was going to float away into oblivion. He never had been her rope to cling to. He had never protected her from the fall. He had simply been the rock, waiting at the bottom, just taking the brunt of the bruises with her. He was the only solution tonight.

Slowly, she pulled her body up, only numbness coursing through her. No, there was anxiety or was it anticipation that was starting to pound in her chest. Dragging her feet through the floor, mindful of the decorations scattered across, she finally caught hold of the banister and looked up the stairs, his voice already beckoning her.

“Priyu, you are back early!” 

Prerna, though didn’t respond to her mother. She neither wanted to talk nor to smile. 

“Mrs Bajaj?”

It was that deep soothing voice that broke into her haze as she turned her head towards him and saw the man dressed in night suit standing by her mother’s side. 

Rishabh smiled at Prerna as she approached him. Her pace picked up, just like her heart rate.

“I’m thoroughly surprised that Basus allowed you to leave early!” Rishabh remarked, as Prerna finally came to stand in front of him, her unmoving eyes trained on his face.

Rishabh blinked, awaiting a response that never came. And in a matter of second, he was vaguely aware of the penetrating gaze she was casting on him, clearly unaware that Veena was watching. He studied her a beat more, her eyes absolutely unfathomable.

“Where is shivi, Priyu? Veena asked, trying to weasel out of the uncomfortable feeling that her daughter’s single handed attention on Mr. Bajaj had created.

Another lack of response made Rishabh alert. Something had definitely gone down in basu badi. But before he could raise his hands to cup her cheeks or something, Prerna moved, taking him by surprise. Both her arms draped around his waist  and clutched onto his back as she buried her face into the crook of his neck.

Rishabh stiffened. He had comforted her many a times but this hug was different. He could acutely feel her fingers digging into his back and the lack of distance between them, not to mention the obvious manner in which he was being sniffed.

And Veena was still standing there. Feeling like a deer caught in headlights, Rishabh tried to diffuse the situation by gently patting Prerna’s back. 

“How about we talk back in the room?” Rishabh  suggested, but the only response he got was Prerna molding against him, her lips now effectively placed against his throbbing artery.

Her persistence took his embarrassment away as he hugged her back and lightly nodded at Veena. Veena nodded back, realizing well that Prerna needed Rishabh now. Without a word, she retreated back into her room, while Rishabh stood there encased in Prerna’s warmth, her proximity testing his sanity.

“What happened, Prerna?” He gently crooned, his left hand massaging her back, while the right one rested against the small of her back.

“Closer”, Prerna mumbled, her warm breath against his neck.  It worked, alright. His scent was slowly overriding her negative emotions. 

“Prerna, aap kya--Rishabh  stammered, flustered at the way his body was awakening to her touch.

But Prerna was not yet done. Her left hand slowly unwounded from his back and Rishabh sighed in relief only for it to be stolen the next instant as her fingers started trailed languorously across his chest to the torso and down—

“That’s enough!” 

As her fingers flinched in response, he wrapped his one arm under her knee and quickly scooped her up. Ascending the stairs, he tried to read her face but to no avail. She had it firmly planted in his shoulders. Her odd behavior was troubling. She wasn’t drunk though, thankfully.

Kicking the door open, he stepped inside their room and approaching the bed, lowered down his body to place Prerna on the bed, her arms however refused to let go of his neck.

“Prerna, please loosen your hold”, He asked gently, his obsidian eyes finally making contact with her chocolate ones.

But she only urged him closer. Startled to see her lips closing in, he quickly unfurled her fingers from behind his neck, and caught her wrist over her head.

“Kya hua hai, Mrs Bajaj? Why are you behaving like this?” Rishabh asked in a stern manner and then continued on in a soft voice, “You are worrying me”. A gentle caress against her cheeks accompanied his soothing words but when she leaned into his touch, he quickly withdrew. This behavior, as appealing as it was, was not favourable for his heart, which was pounding wildly now.

Prerna looked at Rishabh’s back, the softness of his fleeting caress fresh on her skin. It was strange. He had always wanted her close and now that she wanted to be close to him, he was running away. That was the part of his charm though. He was being careful of her mental state, if only he knew he was the only relief.

Pushing her body into a sitting position, she called after him. “Mr. Bajaj?”

Rishabh sighed. Often a good night’s sleep was helpful in clearing one’s head. She needed just that. “Sleep, Prerna. It’s late”

He started to get up when Prerna caught hold of his sleeve and whispered, “Don’t leave”.

Alright, but you need to sleep”, he commanded softly  but Prerna shook her head negatively, her hand now massaging against his neck. “I don’t want to”.

Rishabh sighed as her nose nuzzled into his neck. She was tempting him, and it was working. As he felt the binding of his robe unfastened, he caught Prerna’s fingers in his and stared into her hooded eyes.

“Why are you doing this, Mrs Bajaj?”

“Because I want you”, With a spot on reply, Prerna leaned in for a kiss, but Rishabh turned his face, as his cheek met her lips.

His prickly stubble felt even more inviting under her lips. Prerna had to confess that it wasn’t even half as hard as she had thought it would be. She had never looked at him like that, and now she had started, it was hard to look away.

Rishabh closed his eyes as her lips lingered. Her ministrations might as well put him in a coffin right about now. But giving in would be betraying Prerna. It was her moment of weakness, and she was trusting him with herself. 

Rishabh pulled away and smiled sadly, “No, you don’t Mrs Bajaj. Something happened in basu badi . I’m not sure what but Anurag basu managed to reduce you into a state where you are willing to seek physical assurance with me. Trust me, Prerna, you will regret this in the morning once you get your head straight. So please, either talk about it or just sleep”.

“I really do need you, Mr Bajaj”, She raised her hand and traced the back of it against his cheeks. “I’ve never told you this, but for me your comfort is deeper than any love, and more exhilarating than any revenge. I would never stand to lose it”.

With that Prerna smiled, and taking his hand from her shoulder entwined it with her fingers and placed a feathery kiss against his knuckles, “So, won’t you show me the love you’ve cradled all these years? Love me like you do, Rishabh”.

Rishabh gulped, her eyes enchanting him. He found himself moving closer.

“Di!”

Rishabh jumped back full force, however Prerna refused to let go of his hand.

“I kept waiting for you at basu badi but you left without me”.

Shivani was appalled. Prerna hadn’t even registered her presence. Neither was she willing to let go of Bajaj who actually was trying to pull away. She had never liked Rishabh, Anurag was the one for Prerna and she had stood firm by that even after knowing what he had done to her Priyu di. But what was she doing right now, when she finally knew the truth? Why?!

“Priyu di, I’m talking to you!” Shivi shouted, irked. She had to stop her from doing something stupid. 

Rishabh squirmed uncomfortably between the two women. If only Prerna would let go!

“Di!!?”

“Leave, Shivi”

“What?”

“I said, leave right now!” Prerna snapped as Shivi’s eyes widened but as furious as she was, she turned around and left without another word.

Finally, Rishabh unclenched her fingers from his. “I shall leave too”.

“But why?” Prerna mumbled, her gaze fixated on her fingers, where once his had been too.

“Because I love you, Mrs Bajaj. And I can’t let you go through with something you’ll regret later. I don’t want to loose you. Please” And with that Rishabh turned to leave.

“In the end, no one stays”

Rishabh halted at the door.

“You are leaving because you think I’m using your love for me as a means. And I know I’m wrong but I-I had thought that Mr. Bajaj would always support me. That I would be allowed to rely on you as my rock. That there was someone who would accept me always. I h-had thought that I could use you
that I could be selfish with you
.I
.” Prerna’s words trailed into hiccups accompanied with sobs.

And Rishabh groaned. Pulling the doors shut, he turned the knob and swinging on his heels, closed up on Prerna in two steps and pulled her into his arms.

“For F*ck’s sake! Don’t cry!”

Prerna looked up, surprised that Rishabh had cursed in front of her. Roughly, he swiped his thumb against her dripping eyes and rendered them only slightly moist.

He pressed her closer, his right hand firm against her lower back as he bit her pinnae making her cry out. “If I find you stealing your gaze from me the next morning, I’m going right back to London. Clear?”

“You are not allowed to leave”, And with that Prerna closed the distance between their lips, as her arms wrapped around his neck while Rishabh’s hands slipped to her twin cheeks and molded her against him, his overpowering desire for her straining his boxers.

Smoothly she undid the loose knot of his robe and pushed it off his shoulders as it slipped down his legs and pooled at their feet. As her fingers traced the planes of his torso, Rishabh steadily undid her buttons and pushed her shirt onto the ground. 

Their lips still crashing together, they stumbled onto the bed and Prerna flipped their positions and straddled him. And leaning down, she pressed a kiss into his neck as Rishabh groaned. 

“I hope you are not a vampire”, Rishabh chuckled then winced as she bit into his neck and then sucked it over. Prerna pulled back slightly, her eyes alit with lust. This man truly was a force to be reckoned with.

“Well, I will f*ck you dry”, She remarked as Rishabh’s eyes darkened and he flipped them over, parting her legs with his knees, his hands unbuckling her trousers.

“Let’s see, who wins”, And with that challenge ensued, his lips came down on hers again.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Waking up, as Prerna stretched her body, she overheard the shower running and turned towards her right to see Rishabh missing. Twitching, her fingers pulled the duvet closer to her nose and sniffed it. Rishabh’s calming scent had stained it all. And she loved it.

Alerted by the shuffling of door, she quickly closed her eyes and felt heavy footsteps near her and a beat later, an exotic fragrance of shaving and showering gel greeted her. Her eyes flew open, to see Rishabh  leaning over her.

Started he smiled, as the water from his damp hair dripped on her face. “Hey, morning!” Prerna smiled as his dimples made an appearance, and then there was a pervy water drop sliding over his chest bone and down. Distracting.

Slowly she sat up and shocked Rishabh by hugging him, her lips pecking his wet broad shoulder, “Mhmm
definitely a good morning”. Her fingers started tracing his spine, caressing every scar she had given him over night.  Sexy.

“Mr. Bajaj?” Teasingly she whispered into his ears and the effect was instantaneous, he shivered. Oh, how she loved this effect of her on him.

“Hmm?”

“Complete what you were intending to”.

Rishabh’s eyes widened like a thief caught red handed and Prerna chuckled. He was adorable. He was obviously prepared to never touch her again. A scary thought she was not willing to entertain. 

“There’s my favourite curve!” He remarked, pulling at her cheeks.

“The credits yours for the taking”, She smiled placing a kiss over the purple bruise on his neck, her courtesy.

Like a live wire, her nerves danced when his fingers caressed her bare back in response and her breath hitched as he placed a peck under her jaw.

“You are a Bampire!”

Prerna pulled back, her brows furrowed, “A—what?!”

“Bajaj+Vampire= Bampire” Rishabh answered matter of factly, and Prerna’s lips twitched. He was a seductress. His lips were great. At Everything.

“That’s cute”, she purred.

“Is it?” Rishabh leaned closer and their lips met halfway, devouring each other, their tongues visibly tangling.

A few seconds later, Rishabh pulled away and after placing a parting peck on her lips, got up. “We are late. And I don’t want maa barging in”. He chuckled, as he walked across the bed to his closet.

“Rishabh, Anurag had forfeited that project intentionally”

Rishabh stilled, a million bad thoughts taking place in his head. Was she moved by his charity stunt?

Prerna clenched her fingers together. Rishabh had never appreciated her talking about Anurag, and she was sure it felt worse when she was talking about another after crying his name last night. But she wanted him to know everything.

“He said that he pushed me off the bridge to save my life
.said he had divers stationed down in the water”

“Yeah, and they had gone for a smoke when I found you. Right?” Rishabh spat, pulling on his trousers. “Is junior Basu a retard?” He snorted, now facing Prerna, “I mean you don’t f*ckin kill the woman you love, to save her. Does that even make sense?!”

Prerna got up and approached him, hugging his stiff self. “It doesn’t. He said that Komolika had a video of when I had unintentionally pushed Viraj off the cliff. She had threatened him to get me into jail”

Rishabh pulled away from Prerna and cupped her cheeks, his eyes determined. “Had I been the one in place of Basu, I would’ve snapped that twig of a neck of that schemer snake and then joined you in the jail, or simply whisked you away or via the most heinous of way proved you innocent. This sacrificial love may be a type, Prerna but it skips my understanding. Somehow, you marrying me was still justifiable because it kept that kid secure and in one piece, but his story is plain sh*t!”

Prerna only nodded, her absent minded fingers buttoning up his shirt, like a habit. It was a first though.

“And all this time, he thought Sneha was with me. He begged me to let him meet her”

“That’s it!” Rishabh snapped, “How exactly had he protected you?! Your daughter’s gone and he doesn’t have a clue. God, why doesn’t he use those brains or maybe that old money or that god forsaken name to his use?! He pisses me off! Love, my a**”

As Prerna slipped into his gown lying on the sofa, a question came out of her. “What is love for you, Rishabh?”

Fastening his watch, Rishabh turned away from the mirror and looked at her, his eyes brilliant like a starry sky, “My love for you, Mrs Bajaj”

And with that, he was gone. And her heart was in shambles. She had seen his bare self in his eyes. 

After getting ready, Prerna went around the house passing instructions about the decorations, no matter how annoying it was to prepare for Shivi’s engagement to Ronit. Her head however was in the clouds.

Anurag had robbed her off everything. Her dreams of love, and her hopes of a family. 8 years later, he had yet again managed to deprive her of the pride and confidence she had built over the past years, granting her a sham victory. Yet again, she was robbed off her sense of purpose- her hatred, her revenge. Anurag was a pitiable man, she could not even hate him, forget about his destruction. What sort of love was this? They had both been utterly destroyed by this foolish semblance of love aka sacrifice.

Then there was Mr. Bajaj who had given her more than she could’ve ever asked for. Over the years, he had mentored her to become the rock that no gale could sway. Never had he pitied her and gone easy. No, he had pummeled her into the ground over and over, and soon standing back up was no longer a tedious task. He had rejoiced with her on the victories she had gained, worked tirelessly to teach her about the lessons learned from losses. 8 long years, he had loved her without expecting to be loved back. She no longer knew what love was, but his love definitely was the kind she wanted to bask in.  His company had been about happiness and personal growth, and a sense of belonging. Anurag had never completely been hers but Rishabh was. 

She probably will never lose the soft spot for Anurag. But she no longer wanted to go back to him. She had loved and it had killed her.  But when he had loved, he had saved her.

~*~*~*~*~*~

As the throng of guests poured in and waiters moved about the hall, serving drinks and refreshments, Rishabh found himself surrounded by his future investors, who were just as excited about their new venture. Ronit and Shivi while lost in each other, disgusted Mohini to no end while Komolika continued smirking, her arms looped in Anurag like a cuff and Anurag simply looked around, his eyes eager to catch a glimpse of Prerna.

It was then that his eyes caught Prerna descending down the stairs like a graceful swan, the trail of her halter neck dress sliding against the stairs, as her auburn curls were pulled to one side. Her blue green eye shadow complimented her dress, and he could not control the smile when she looked his way. It however died shortly, when she looked away and passed by them without sparing another glance.

Moving past the basus, Prerna managed to spot Rishabh near the bar counter, engaged with the investors. And he looked gorgeous. Totally out of the world in that ridiculously low v-necked beige Kurta, that was revealing an eyeful of his chest. The many women around ogling him was a proof enough. Next time, she was going to sew the damn v-neck into a bandh gala for sure!

“Can I steal my husband away for a minute, gentleman?” Prerna smiled approaching as Rishabh was pulled out of his conversation.

Smiling as the men moved away, Prerna entwined their fingers and started pulling him out of the hall.

“Aapke iraade nek nhi lagte”, Rishabh teased, trying to hide the fact that it was his intentions that were not ‘nek’ especially when the back of her gown was nowhere to be seen.

“Vo toh mujhe pata chal hi raha hai ki kiske iraade nek hain”

At the comment, Rishabh cleared his throat embarrassed and Prerna only chuckled.

“On a serious note, you are looking beautiful as always “

“Like what?”

“Like what?!”

“Like a lithe swan, perhaps?”

Rishabh scoffed, “Nonsense. Like a predatory fox, cunning and tempting in the same proportions”.

And Prerna barely controlled the words that would’ve spilled out. Your lips are good. 

As they turned a corner around the pillar, Prerna let go of his hand and faced him. 

“You are married” She remarked.

“Am I?” Pretending to be shocked,  Rishabh opened his mouth like a fish.

Prerna glared his way, “Yes, you are. And you are not allowed to be entertaining other women!”

Rishabh followed her gaze to his chest and chuckled, “Are you J, Priyu? Are you, now?” He coeed teasingly.

“But you don’t have to be. Should I wipe the concealer off the purple bruise on my neck?” He asked innocently, raising his handkerchief to his neck.

“Don’t!” Prerna caught his hand midway, flushing red. It was embarrassing enough that Kuki had pointed out the hickey on Rishabh’s neck when they had been deciding on the dresses this evening.

Rishabh chuckled aware of the scene flashing in front of her. In that moment, all three of them had been cherry red from embarrassment.

“Don’t worry Mrs Bajaj. I’m yours. Main aapka hoon jese ki aap—

Rishabh sealed his lips shut the instant realization dawned. “I—vo-

“jese ki main aapki hoon”, Prerna completed, leaving Rishabh shell shocked.

Last night, when he had shed his inhibitions, he had accepted the fact that it would be the only time, or perhaps only just meaningless skinship for her. He had never remotely thought about claiming her as his because his love was not reciprocated.

“Yes, I too want to be yours, Rishabh” Stepping close, she put his hand on her heart and did the same on his heart.

“I realize now that maybe I never knew what love was, or I have forgotten it, or maybe the love I had been in wasn’t the kind I had wanted, deserved and needed. I want to know your love. It is your love I want, deserve and need. I may not reciprocate your feelings today but its there. I mean if I can call a feeling that hurts as love, then I surely can say that this uplifting feeling that envelops me, when you are close, has to be something like love. Love me like you do, Mr. Bajaj”

To think that wait of his 8 years would pay off like this was expected, he would be lying. At the stretch, if Prerna would not have returned to Anurag, they would’ve continued to live like a family but never a man and wife. Never.

“Can I kiss you, L-Love?”

“You don’t have to ask, Dear”

Both chuckled at the strange endearment as Rishabh backed into a pillar and pulled her into his arms.

“I’d rather stick to Mrs Bajaj or Prerna”

“Rishabh sounds just as good too”

And smiling, their lips met in unison, their heart beating in sync with their desires. 

Out of breath, as they separated, Rishabh nuzzled into her neck, his thumb rubbing circles on her lower back.

“This is not a good place to be right now”, Rishabh husked pecking her shoulders.

“But the thrill is exciting”, Prerna replied and Rishabh looked at her before bursting into laughter.

“Totally is!”

“Rishabh, I command you to do something”.

Goosebumps rose over his flesh at her sensuous tone. “Let’s detroy Komolika, run her into the ground. And before that, lets’ f*ck up that lying piece of sh*t, Ronit”

Rishabh shivered, in delight. “Ofcourse, it’s only a matter of time. And on that note, let’s get out of here, we have an engagement to attend”.

“Waste of money, if you ask me” Prerna remarked bluntly as his arm wrapped around her waist.

“Prelude to a highly entertaining show, if you ask me” Rishabh winked in response and the couple snickered in response and stepped out of the corridor.

“Vese, Basu sure has bad manners. Peeping on us when we were busy and conspiring”.

"Let him be. Who needs a hero when you can have an accomplice!”

“Cheers to that”

“Cheers to that!"

The End~

Hope you all liked it😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nish! After so long...Welcome back! â€ïž

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Nish! After so long...Welcome back! â€ïž

Haha, thanks wist😃

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow really good & a little â˜ș

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

"Jab jab tere paas main aaya, ik sukoon mila

Jise main tha bhoolta aaya, woh wajood mila

Jab aaye mausam gham ke, tujhe yaad kiya

Jab sehme tanha pann se, tujhe yaad kiya

Dil, sambhal ja zara

Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu

Dil, yenhi ruk ja zara

Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu..."

AWSOMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! First of all, finally you are back after ages, yayyyyy!!! đŸ„łđŸ„ł Now moving on to the update, oh my gosh! For a moment I died and went to heaven with that... it was so good that probably read it thrice, leisurely and taking the feel of it fully before commenting. And what a lovely story, definitely getting added into the list favourite-stories-for-rereadingâ­ïžđŸ‘đŸŒđŸ€—. I just loved every emotion of how Prerna was broken and purposeless to her finding solace in Rishabh and accepting that it was his kind of love that she wants in life for forever. Shivani, that idiot girl... came barging in to stop Prerna from getting closer to Rishabh. Honestly, Junior Sharma is no less than Junior Basu.. brainless girl still thinks Anurag is best for her sister after all the shit that pitiful man has put Prerna through... like are you for real girl!😡😡 That idiot Shivani deserves that jerk Ronit, uss gadhe se shaadi karwake bhej do jahannum mein humesha ke liye!😡😈😡 

Well Prerna kicked that idiot sister out of her room and then resumed her task of getting closer to her Mr. Bajajâ˜șïžđŸ˜ƒđŸ˜‰ I loved the emotions of RIshabh from resisting to giving in though next morning he was flirty and all but still he held no expectations from her, honestly that man is to for die hayyyeeeâ˜șâ˜șâ˜ș. And that 'Bajaj+Vampire = Bampire' LOL, he is so cute reallyđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł. Well the engagement party where Anurag gets royally ignored, little  J Prerna and teasing-flirty Rishabh when they were aside, just so cool! Dil ko sukoon mila dekhke.... best part that retard Junior Basu saw Prerna getting hanky-panky with RishabhđŸ„łđŸ€ŁđŸ˜†. I would have loved it even more if I could have seen Junior Basu's reaction LOL, but never mind, I'll imagine him burned to crisp in his jealousyđŸ˜ˆđŸ€ŁđŸ˜†.  And finally, after a healthy dose of flirting Mr. and Mrs. Bajaj conspire, so like them LOL... but love them so much.  If you ever decided to write another part of this story with  Jealous Junior Basu roasted, idiot Shivani getting kicked and Prerna-Rishabh having a cute little baby of their own then please do, would love to read that.

Hoping to see your story real soooooooooon again! Till then take care and see ya...

#PS: Please update your SS 'Deception' soon, I have read the chapters so many times and just waiting for the conclusion still... please please pretty please, update it ASAP... 

crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This was wonderful 

Electrifying chemistry loved it.

Would love to read them burying them to ground.

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What a treat!!!!!!!

Beautiful. Bajaj, what a gentleman to it’s true sense. 

Their conversations are lit đŸ”„ 

Thank youuu for this!!

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing convo n story. Love to read it. After so long. Wc back đŸ‘đŸŒ

Messi21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OMG I really loved this story 

It was totally unexpected 

I know this is an OS but please write a second part, this is so good