Where do you want a sheep game? - Shreya ishtyle

Poll

Where do you want a sheep game?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Several people have said post sheep game here, post sheep game there. I want an actual feeling of who wants sheep game where.

Keeping in mind that there is another one possibly being planned in BWF and another one possibly being planned by WD, vote here. Both these sheep games would be held by me, in my ishtyle....as in all twisty and turny with weird questions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail

Senior what is your style firstly?🤣

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Senior what is your style firstly?🤣

Junior read the post:  in my ishtyle....as in all twisty and turny with weird questions. ðŸ¤£

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Both

Kyunki main dono par rehne wali hoon ðŸ¤£

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I’m ok with weird question and twists and turns. Just temme it won’t be time consuming or that we won’t have to pair up because frankly that’ll be difficult for me, because of the time zone and because I don’t have a « free time/schedule », it will all depend on when my little one will let me take rest ðŸ˜†

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Junior read the post:  in my ishtyle....as in all twisty and turny with weird questions. ðŸ¤£

Sounds so like you Senior😆

Lets see

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Voted for BB14... Sheep Game preferred with twists.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

I’m ok with weird question and twists and turns. Just temme it won’t be time consuming or that we won’t have to pair up because frankly that’ll be difficult for me, because of the time zone and because I don’t have a « free time/schedule », it will all depend on when my little one will let me take rest ðŸ˜†

No pairing up or time consuming questions. I don't like questions you can Google. I mean there will be some, but nothing like Thug's that are so time consuming to find answers to. ðŸ˜†

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minionite

No pairing up or time consuming questions. I don't like questions you can Google. I mean there will be some, but nothing like Thug's that are so time consuming to find answers to. ðŸ˜†

Yes!! I too don’t want googling question. Give us something hatke, I’m in I’m in! 

I never Google for BW or Sports related Qs. GK I try to write whatever comes to my mind first. I only google when I’ve absolute no knowledge of the subject ðŸ˜†

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

Yes!! I too don’t want googling question. Give us something hatke, I’m in I’m in! 

I never Google for BW or Sports related Qs. GK I try to write whatever comes to my mind first. I only google when I’ve absolute no knowledge of the subject ðŸ˜†

You'll get a good taste of what I might do in HP competition. There is a sheep game!