Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wait till minimum 17 by then we will no 

Why speculate and die abhi se

Marna he toh hum 14 th ke baad dekhnegi

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Itna to maker ko bhi pta hai kalma ko alag krne ka matlab aag se khelna.... and I don’t think they wanted to be burned at this time.... 

Let’s wait n watch....

And alag karenge bhi to milaane k liye naa....

Edited by Priyapriyu - 3 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pponam541

Hey guys very disappointed with this track of separation and also is it true malhar getting married to another women I just saw insta people saying plz confirm yarr 

Not sure....Mein vi hairan hoon but cant decide by wtching a single pic.

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kiiiitne over dramatic hai yeh insta or YouTube ke fans, guys? Yeh sindoor/mangalsutra jhootha bhi to ho sakta hai.

Swaragini mein Swara aur Sanskaar ne pehle fake marriage ki thi Maheshwari Mansion me ghusne ke liye aur pata nahi kitne mahino tak natak karte rahe Ragini ka such bahar lane ke liye.... sirf baad mein unhe ek dusre se saccha pyar hua tha!

Mallu could be faking this wedding/marriage to Srishti to make Kallu believe he doesn't want her anymore, as the kidnapper might have specifically asked him to do that, and only then he'd get his son back.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma007

Kiiiitne over dramatic hai yeh insta or YouTube ke fans, guys? Yeh sindoor/mangalsutra jhootha bhi to ho sakta hai.

Swaragini mein Swara aur Sanskaar ne pehle fake marriage ki thi Maheshwari Mansion me ghusne ke liye aur pata nahi kitne mahino tak natak karte rahe Ragini ka such bahar lane ke liye.... sirf baad mein unhe ek dusre se saccha pyar hua tha!

Mallu could be faking this wedding/marriage to Srishti to make Kallu believe he doesn't want her anymore, as the kidnapper might have specifically asked him to do that, and only then he'd get his son bacOr may be he truly lost his balance mentally.I am.so fed up of cvs.k.

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kalma007

Mallu could be faking this wedding/marriage to Srishti to make Kallu believe he doesn't want her anymore, as the kidnapper might have specifically asked him to do that, and only then he'd get his son back.

What picture are people referring to?

pponam541 thumbnail

Guys I just saw insta of shrashti Maheshwari I just think it will be nt for thr or it will be old videos she shared nt related to thr she worked in other serials also and bridal look for other serial 

This is my assumption and also as of no news of marriage is given only she will fall in love said let see 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

[QUOTE=pponam541]

Guys I just saw insta of shrashti Maheshwari I just think it will be nt for thr or it will be old videos she shared nt related to thr she worked in other serials also and bridal look for other serial 

This is my assumption and also as of no news of marriage is given only she will fall in love said lets se

Ok

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

What picture are people referring to?

Check pm.pls.

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nah, CVs know even the most loyal fans would riot if he marries another weekend man without a valid reason. For me, a fake marriage or one he makes it clear to Shristi he doesn't wanna stay in after he has gotten back his son, is fine.

The obvious goal would be to make Kalyani think he never loved her, has moved on and in the meantime keep looking for Moksh' kidnapper, so he can put a stop to this nonsense asap, bring home their baby and explain everything to Kallu who, I'm sure, wouldn't stay angry too long, especially if given the good news of her son being alive and home.

With ratings not being what they once were, CVs can't serve us idiotic or downright senseless plots, especially ones that have the main couple being separated for god knows how long. At least last year's separation when SamThu were plotting for Pillu's custody brought some romantic moments between Kalma.