sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So according to some people here,

Kabir's Mistake is a Crime (Mistake of getting help from Riddhima) 

AND 

Vansh Crime is not a Crime but a Small Mistake ( Vansh being Mafia and Killer) 

Vansh to PANDIT hai, main toh bhooli gayi😵

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just quote me the comment where someone told what Kabir did was a CRIME and what vansh did was a SMALL MISTAKE

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LeviOsAa

Just quote me the comment where someone told what Kabir did was a CRIME and what vansh did was a SMALL MISTAKE

No point in explaining , some people take these Fictional shows too seriously. Its better if u ignore. 

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

So according to some people here,

Kabir's Mistake is a Crime (Mistake of getting help from Riddhima) 

AND 

Vansh Crime is not a Crime but a Small Mistake ( Vansh being Mafia and Killer) 

Vansh to PANDIT hai, main toh bhooli gayi😵

Nobody is hating any character here and many like Ridbir so do Riansh however, the reason is very simple that its a thriller show and prima facie things might seem simple but they aren't which has been clarified by Rrahul himself In-fact he even mentioned that Vansh is not evil but a flawed character and no one is innocent here...

But u r judging Vansh's character very early so, far for me the only stupid mistake Kabir made is to ask such a huge price from Riddhi for his love and in mehndi ep Kabir himself mentioned that Riddhi isn't trained properly for any of it.

I watched a drama "The Untamed" it was said

"Who is Just, Who is Evil... What is Good, What is Bad" where is the distinction its just a matter of perception...

Infact u can see the same in Bulbbul Movie "For many the lady is a witch but for others she is a saviour" just a matter of perception...

Edited by sholmes - 3 years ago
Amekha thumbnail

It would be better if everyone could ignore the posts they don't like instead of fuelling it.

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sholmes

Nobody is hating any character here and many like Ridbir so do Riansh however, the reason is very simple that its a thriller show and prima facie things might seem simple but they aren't which has been clarified by Rrahul himself In-fact he even mentioned that Vansh is not evil but a flawed character and no one is innocent here...

No point explaining. It's a fictional character, and a thriller show, I am tired now trying to emphasize on these points. Chill don't take it seriously 🙂

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LeviOsAa

ok... then why is Riddhima shipped with Vansh here?

And is Riddhima a small kid who doesnt have her full right of loving and marrying the person she wants? ðŸ˜³

You guys talk about feminism and here you are rooting for a forceful marriage of a girl who is already committed to another guy.