Ridhima's imbecility and vansh's shrewdness

Angelsonali1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't get it why ridhima is taking Vansh so lightly . She is committing blunder in front of such vigilant n artifice man. How? Till now every investigation of ridhima in VR mansion is caught by vansh but still this idiot girl couldn't assess the sharpness of Vansh. Her intentions are very clear to Vansh . The only problem is that Vansh fails to catch her red handed only due to the little brain Kabir is gifted with. That day Vansh will be sure about ridhima's ploy he will not mercy her as per ishani's word " his love is more dangerous than his hatred". 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelsonali1

I don't get it why ridhima is taking Vansh so lightly . She is committing blunder in front of such vigilant n artifice man. How? Till now every investigation of ridhima in VR mansion is caught by vansh but still this idiot girl couldn't assess the sharpness of Vansh. Her intentions are very clear to Vansh . The only problem is that Vansh fails to catch her red handed only due to the little brain Kabir is gifted with. That day Vansh will be sure about ridhima's ploy he will not mercy her as per ishani's word " his love is more dangerous than his hatred". 

I don't get this point either, i mean they can get evidence later on but why she has to push herself so far knowing that if she gets caught Vansh has the capability to see through a person's deceit then what will happen to her and Kabir ?

DearZindagi12 thumbnail

When did ishani say vansh love s more dangerous than hatred???ye kab hua??

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: DearZindagi12

When did ishani say vansh love s more dangerous than hatred???ye kab hua??

On the cruise when she saw ridz with vansh...

DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

On the cruise when she saw ridz with vansh...

Thks dear...i think he il b more posessive and dangerous wen he falls n lov with ridhima...

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelsonali1

That's what I fear too.Kabir's death spoiler has only added to the worries here.I checked on the net some other sites also had that unfortunate spoiler regarding his death. 

Problem is VR is a complicated man who lives life on his own terms others be damned.He doesn't care about killing/eliminating those people who don't adhere to his views or betray him.VR loathes liars and traitors even though if he betrays it won't matter bcoz he's the Mafia.His past experience made him a cold-hearted man.VR's dad who died was also a Mafia head-doing illegal business in the legitimate way. 

Ridzi has started being assertive and being this sneaky spy which was long due but has it come too late?.Even Kabir knew that the wedding was another example of VR's classic trap method.Some are statingKabir's death could be hoax etc.etc. but VR does not cover himself in glory either by attempting to kill Kabir even if he survives.

Fake or not Ridzi only loved Kabir. Why should Ridzi lose her life/love Kabirjust for VR's illegal schemes?

Kabir is getting roundly panned on this forum for justifiable reasons but at present he's doing the right things for Ridzi. So how will Ridzi fall in love/pair with VR then?  

VR cannot be whitewashed for killing Kabir.Riansh or not he would be nothing more than a killer who took away the most precious gift of a girl. 

Edited by masked - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Acha, ab ye natak bhi dikhayenge, that Vansh kills Kabir. Aur kitne ghise pite tracks hai down the line, koi bataye mujhe please. Wahi purana khel, kill Kabir, Riddhima hates Vansh, RiAnsh tashanbaazi, Vansh falls in love with Riddhima, Riddhima struggles with her feelings for Vansh, Kabir returns, Riddhima puts Vansh in jail, Kabir ki asliyat out, and then the story goes on and on. Agar yahi nonsense dikhana tha, to phir show banaya kyun?

Listen, isse acha Humraaz ka story hai, because, without Kabir's direction, Riddhima is a lousy spy. Warna ye marriage ka kya logic raha phir. Mystery is over if Kabir is exposed, or worse killed. It's ridiculous. I don't think Kabir will die so soon, but I rather think this "Shera" naam ka ikka will turn out to be nothing. Kuch nahi milega usme, which is why Riddhima will return to marry Vansh. Warna who runs away and returns to marry. If Kabir dies, Riddhima will be too broken to go ahead with the marriage. In the wedding BTS, she looks pretty normal to me.

Main bol rahi hu, jhol hai Riddhima me yaar, itne vigilant aadmi ke saamne, koi baar baar goof ups nahi karta. Presence of mind bolke ke bhi kuch hota hai yaar. I am telling you, this girl is making popat out of both Kabir and Vansh. Even after being on Vansh's radar, no person with common sense will do what she does, knowing it will risk Kabir's life. Ye ladki mahajhol hai.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Acha, ab ye natak bhi dikhayenge, that Vansh kills Kabir. Aur kitne ghise pite tracks hai down the line, koi bataye mujhe please. Wahi purana khel, kill Kabir, Riddhima hates Vansh, RiAnsh tashanbaazi, Vansh falls in love with Riddhima, Riddhima struggles with her feelings for Vansh, Kabir returns, Riddhima puts Vansh in jail, Kabir ki asliyat out, and then the story goes on and on. Agar yahi nonsense dikhana tha, to phir show banaya kyun?

Listen, isse acha Humraaz ka story hai, because, without Kabir's direction, Riddhima is a lousy spy. Warna ye marriage ka kya logic raha phir. Mystery is over if Kabir is exposed, or worse killed. It's ridiculous. I don't think Kabir will die so soon, but I rather think this "Shera" naam ka ikka will turn out to be nothing. Kuch nahi milega usme, which is why Riddhima will return to marry Vansh. Warna who runs away and returns to marry. If Kabir dies, Riddhima will be too broken to go ahead with the marriage. In the wedding BTS, she looks pretty normal to me.

Main bol rahi hu, jhol hai Riddhima me yaar, itne vigilant aadmi ke saamne, koi baar baar goof ups nahi karta. Presence of mind bolke ke bhi kuch hota hai yaar. I am telling you, this girl is making popat out of both Kabir and Vansh. Even after being on Vansh's radar, no person with common sense will do what she does, knowing it will risk Kabir's life. Ye ladki mahajhol hai.

I don't know Ridzi does not look like the Player type to me.Her purposeful blunders only makes her the target. What I feel is that both VR and Kabir are using her as the pawn for their own selfish ends.VR continues his Suspicious attitude while Kabir gives small small Love Dozes to Ridzi by doing the act of saving her. 

Even if Kabir somehow saves himself faking his own death by wearing Bullet-Proof vest Ridzi won't accept VR then. Yeah she would get married to VR but her  mind filled with hatred would make her do those things which she normally would not have done to VR or any other person. 

Still as seen in the earlier season Arohi accepted Deep with all his blunders so Ridzi can repeat the same for VR. 

That's why I say Kabir's death has only added to the ongoing confusion.Why a major character is being bumped off like that? 

And does VR's attempt of killing Kabir justify him? Deep was already paired with Arohi right from the initial stages.In the case of Riansh its Kabir who was the catalyst. 

And one thing we tend to forget that Ridzi at the EOD loves Kabir madly bcoz she was an orphan bereft of her parents love.Ridzi's love for Kabir is being ignored here.Its her choice and right as an independent woman that she chose Kabir as her mate.VR might possess all the desirable traits but his killer ways makes him the villain of Ridhbir's love story. 

Had Kabir never been there then Riansh would have become the only choice.

I don't feel that VR and Kabir are so dumb-headed to get played by the girl specially VR forget Kabir.VR like Deep has eyes at the back of his head too.VR won't get fooled by Ridzi's charms neither his heart is gonna accept Ridzi's tears. 

Yes I have seen momentary concern in VR's, eyes whenever Ridzi got hurt but as I have said its just momentary.Kabir showed concern and care VR shows it in a cold manner. He's aloof to the pains of Ridzi.VR won't open up to Ridzi even if he feels bad for her such is his killer instinct.His coldness kills those tender feelings for her.  

The way VR stares at her shows his interest.But his stares reveal nothing.What is it?  Budding Love/Concern or Suspicion.VR has only one word for all her assertive replies-Interesting Very Interesting.  

urmita thumbnail

Tamba the deshpremi CBI agent, itna kabil itna capable but phir bhi itne dino se VR ko pakad nehi paya...ulta apne innocent (for him anyway) civilian gf ko VR k territory mein bhej dia.. itna janta hai VR ko, phir bhi itna nehi pata tha kya k Ridz will be trapped once there...janta hai na Ridz ko, did he expect her to become this great spy or what...and ab jab its too late, jab Ridz is in VR's radar he keeps worrying and wanting her to get out...NOT impressed...vaise bhi itni chinta thi to Ridz ko nikal k le jata na...he asks she says no and he accepts it...and good bf hone ka duty kar lia bas...

is he even really worried? does he really want her out now? or is he just using her, saying pyar ki chikni chupri baatein o her to satisfy his VR obsession...don't know...but I don't trust Tamba and I don't trust his saccha pyar either...

about the death news of Tamba...facts: 

1. Tamba mar gaya to Ridz will be in full avenging angel mode..will put aside her weaknesses and become a real enemy to VR most probably...could even be able to take VR down with the strength of her hate( considering she is exactly what we see right now and doesn't have own plans )

2. Tamba is a lead of the show and the character doesn't look like a cameo so I think most of us agree he won't actually die...could be presumed dead to people for a while or news could be wrong...

So from these facts I am thinking say if Tamba faked his own death deliberately and made it look like VR killed him to Ridz then that would motivate Ridz greatly to do what Tamba sent her to do..So depending on if deshpremi ka prem for Ridz is real or fake and the level of his obsession this could be an option too...

But I am not whitewashing VR...he could be Tamba's killer and I have no issue believing he is criminal..and yeah if VR actually killed Tamba infront of Ridz that would damage Riansh huge and make him the villein without doubt...and that is why I am thinking things wont be this simple...after all nothing is as it seems right...and right now VR seems bad guy , Tamba good cop and Ridz innocent pawn...

Interesting, very interesting...😛😆

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

This one show, jahan "jo dikhta hai woh hota nahin aur jo hota hai woh dikhta nahin"

As Rrahul said in his interview, actual game being played has not yet been revealed, in short "sab golmaal hai"🤣

we can have various theories, regarding the game being played, but actual game has not even began.