eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I dont get it and it is just so frustrating to see Vansh not doubting Ridhima a bit for all the happenings and lost Shera or he is just plain stupid😕

Could it be possible that he is planning something big to reveal her truth or may be we as his fans think that he is a genius and must be planning something but unfortunately the fact is he is just acting stupid

I feel there is a role reversal of Ridhima and Vansh and Ridhima is finally using her brain cells and Vansh has totally stopped using them

Please share your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

I dont get it and it is just so frustrating to see Vansh not doubting Ridhima a bit for all the happenings and lost Shera or he is just plain stupid😕

Could it be possible that he is planning something big to reveal her truth or may be we as his fans think that he is a genius and must be planning something but unfortunately the fact is he is just acting stupid

I feel there is a role reversal of Ridhima and Vansh and Ridhima is finally using her brain cells and Vansh has totally stopped using them

Please share your views

I think the marriage is a trap to lure the mind behind Riddhi's action and may be shera is also a part of his plan too just like someone mentioned otherwise why would he ans angre in such a tone knowing that Riddhi is standing behind him... 

Edited by sholmes - 3 years ago
eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sholmes

I think the marriage is a trap to lure the mind behind Riddhi's action and may be shera is also a part of his plan too just like someone mentioned otherwise why would he ans andre in such a tone knowing that Riddhi is standing behind him... 

yes you are right to some extent

That scene clicked me too that why is Vansh talking to Angre about Shera infront of Ridhima but in a scene it was shown that Angre was searching everyone's room so I am doubtful 

sholmes thumbnail

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

yes you are right to some extent

That scene clicked me too that why is Vansh talking to Angre about Shera infront of Ridhima but in a scene it was shown that Angre was searching everyone's room so I am doubtful 

Its possible that Vansh knew Riddhi will follow him, As we know Vansh does have his doubts on her its just that he doesn't have any concrete evidence to prove.

urmita thumbnail

The way Vansh was talking about shera to Angre was too odd for me...he always senses when Riddhima is near him...so how come neither Angre nor him realised Riddhima is listening...I said before in another post, I feel shera is part of the trap for Riddhima...I mean shera motivated Riddhima into hatching a plan right, before that she was crying...so what could be Vansh's reason behind this marriage if not providing her a way and reason of escape and see where she goes...he is not actually in love like Sia thinks 😜but let's see we who think Vansh is so clever, we could be proven wrong... let's see what writers want...😋but until proven wrong I m opting for clever with a solid plan....

sholmes thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

The way Vansh was talking about shera to Angre was too odd for me...he always senses when Riddhima is near him...so how come neither Angre nor him realised Riddhima is listening...I said before in another post, I feel shera is part of the trap for Riddhima...I mean shera motivated Riddhima into hatching a plan right, before that she was crying...so what could be Vansh's reason behind this marriage if not providing her a way and reason of escape and see where she goes...he is not actually in love like Sia thinks 😜but let's see we who think Vansh is so clever, we could be proven wrong... let's see what writers want...😋but until proven wrong I m opting for clever with a solid plan....

Yes i think the same, Marriage is just a plan to bring out the one who is pulling the strings from behind and knowing that Riddhi won't have a choice so she is bound to make a mistake. Also, in today's ep we can see the news regarding Riddhi and Vansh marriage might also have something to do with his plan its like killing 2 birds with one arrow ie marriage ...