STEADILY GOING down!!

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Only 2 days ago I was hopeful, finally, the makers  - and Colors - understand how to give a beautiful story. πŸ˜›

But after episode 227 (in which Harleen brainwashes  little Param with such venomous talk) I see only rubbish and rubbish piling up. πŸ˜•

And now we see some of Aditi's so-called sad past adding to this rubbish - only to be compounded by the UTTER NONSENSE of bringing back Manav. He is dead and should have been buried there and then!!  πŸ€’🀒

Why oh why can't they learn at Colors ? They killed the nice story of Thapki ...Pyaar Ki brutally and murdered the wondrous story of Bepanah in cold blood - and now they are going to do the same with Choti Sardaarni, which had such a hopegiving  future. 

How one weeps for the actors, especially Nimrit and Avinesh, who have to deal with such utterly stupid, rotten storylines for who knows what sake πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜­ 

In these times of stress we should get stories that lift you up, not drag you down!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

he is the same Manav when nimret was getting married was giving her hopes that Sarabjeet will lookaftre you as i would have done , sorry now a days i am not watching it sometimes just read the written updates .i always stop watching the shows when the they keep going into the same circles .do they not know to move the story forward then finish it of on a good note . only one show i watched the whole on star plus mere angnen main .