Re: Best Friends or Sudden Love

PUMMY5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Maybe its me only but I think that the Virus has got to the writers as well.

We have had a nice best friend relationship with Nia and Kabir, and the scenes have been wonderful till now and it was nice to see this in Indian Serials.

We had a lovely bonding of Nia and Randeep but suddenly his role changed and he was sent packing to the US, they were good together.

Than we have Kabir, knowing that they are just best Friends crossing the line and talking about his undying love and Marriage dreams to Nia, knowing that She is not interested and just sees him as her best Friend.

Nia on learning that Swara is jealous of her and has feelings for Kabir, and at least She did question him about Nia and that's it not fair on any of them but he promised her his Love and lets hope that he means it. I like Swara and don't want her character spoiled just because Nia suddenly discovered that She is in love out if the blue with Kabir. Must say that Kabir and Swara both look good.

I still cannot digest that Nia has a completely turn around in her personality  and suddenly a light goes on in Nia head and She realizes that She has been in Love with Kabir all along, seriously its so silly to watch this and its totally out of her Character that we have been shown all along that She is a strong willed Girl and now suddenly this is so stupid.

Kabir is not two timing, I read that on a post earlier but suddenly the way that its being shown is seriously wrong. One minute he is showing undying Love etc and the next he is with Swara. But seriously thus touchy each other, even if they are best friends is a bit off, there has to be boundaries set and followed. Being best friends does not mean living in each others pockets and at work and than bringing it home, it will never work out. This suddenly in Love Nia is a bit stupid etc.

But I think that in a work place you need to work and not this wishy washy love story. Its little wonder that they get any work done at all. Best friends have boundaries and respect for each other and not this that's been shown, touching and holding hands etc.

On the other hand Nia needs to butt out of Amber and Guneet love story and Amber needs to stand by Gurneet and tell Nia to butt out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Cant agree more ! Even if I agree Niya missed Kabir in 3 months and then realised her so called love...its only coz that RB fuelled this so called love feeling in her. RB is an opportunistic guy, his intention of NIYA vs SWARA game for Kabir, the love pup is unclear. Kabir was better as a BFF. with 2 women dying for his attention, he is lost.

I feel the episodes are mostly showing WENET crap, something that we dont need at all as i am dying or craving to see  Amber Guneet story