Adi chopra, slb and ekta supported sushant - Ankita

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

ankita said she was there with ssr when he was interacting with slb, adi chopra and ekta. She said slb offered both her and ssr a film but they were the ones that said no to it. She said adi chopra supported ssr alot, whenever ssr would call him adi would always talk to him and meet him. She also said ekta offered ssr films but ssr said no to them

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1289145353082568704?s=19

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ankita was with sushant during those times, so she would know better than anyone how he interacted with slb, adi chopra and ekta. She said her and ssr said no to the film slb offered to them and she didn't see any problems between him and adi chopra. Ankita was his girlfriend, the person he would share everything with, so what she is saying seems true 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Dont know about the other two. But Sushant did speak very fondly of Ekta. If not Ankita Ill chose to believe Sushant's word on that.Even thanked her for her post on 4 june, where he spoke about how he will grateful to her forever. Also he was always there at Ekta's parties (diwali) . Remember seeing him with ANkita and 2015 and even after that . Somewhere around 2017. I remember seeing his pics at her house sometime later... DOnt remember the timeline though. Also EKta along with Gattu were the only two producers who were standing there outside in the rain to attend his funeral. SO yeah I agree he did not have any issues with EKta. They might have had their tiffs but those were resolved long back. 

With Adi I remember his interview on Befikre.. By that time they had broken up. SO dont know how his equation was. Surely he did not talk much about Adi even after that . 

Sanjay leela bhansali..i remember seeing his pics from Sushant's bday party. SInce he had just started back then. I was thrilled to see Sanjay there. 

Edited by asmi_joya - 3 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ankita also said he struggled three years for Kai Po Che which is factually incorrect.

Sushant has always spoken very fondly of SLB and Ekta but Adi lol. I cant believe Ankita is giving character certificate to Adi Chopra now. Heck even Slb and Adi Chopra's versions to the Mumbai Police din't match ðŸ¤£

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ankita is not going to burn any bridges in BW.

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Not True..

Edited by Ahana_Sehgal21 - 3 years ago