Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

I want to know the song in Anna serial in E246 when Bharani and Shamugam return from the temple. Looks like a ZeeTamil OG song, but do you have any idea? I love that song but cannot find any mp3 for download.

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl

I want to know the song in Anna serial in E246 when Bharani and Shamugam return from the temple. Looks like a ZeeTamil OG song, but do you have any idea? I love that song but cannot find any mp3 for download.

have to recheck....not remembering the song....

Nichuss thumbnail

Idhyam is like now a thriller....

Adi having multiple personality disorder now....

dammnn Richard is living the character.....

the sudden switch as Vasu is amazing

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

#Idhayam

Finally 2 families green signal 4 Bharathi -Adhi marriage... i lovd th scene Bharathi got shocked seeing Adhi as boy who came to see her in pennukaanal.... tat wink.... haayeee🥰🥰

Real villie n villians started their entry.... Shwetha to cme face with Bharathi.... now wat all she goin to do 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

But crntly one f th best serial

Nichuss thumbnail

#KarthigaiDeepam

Abhirami amma still nt acpting Deepa as her Dil... Aiswarya n her never ending tactics... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Out f all Anand being cheater....thankfully... Deepa shared it with K... n both K D wrkng 2gether...

Aiswarya fake preggy... for blaming Deepa 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

K & D Chemistry gud....

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why is Issaki getting beaten up? I thought she was the most bold of all sisters. No time to watch the serial, going by the IG clips. 

Idhayam seems to be good, going by the IG clips. smiley36

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl

Why is Issaki getting beaten up? I thought she was the most bold of all sisters. No time to watch the serial, going by the IG clips. 

Idhayam seems to be good, going by the IG clips. smiley36

I expected to b strong... she gvs bck to tat evil aunt.... but to tat idiot muthupandi.... keep mum which angers me..... she need to take stand like bharani....

Nichuss thumbnail

Anna Issakki started reacting...

now that muthupandi family goin to targent Kani...

seems she s adopted daughter

Nichuss thumbnail

I took a break on idhayam...

Aadhi Bharathi love story they are showing beautifully...

but cant enjoy as both family trying to stop the marriage to happen....

Vasu amma... due to her obsession on Bharathi n Tamizh... she being evil...

Adhi mom ... afraid of truth of being she being one f the reason Vasu was murdered will get exposed and Aadhi to hate her....

both im nt liking

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Idhayam... Adhi- Bharathi romance goin Awww....but both family making hard to watch

Anna - Kani s adopted kid...now thr real family coming to get her... Soundarapandi.... new tactic....to separate Shanmugham from his family....n sisters to leave him alone...like issakhi :(

KD - onnume puriyilla... ennathaa antha serialil nadakkuthu ennu