Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: IshanaSpeaks

ahahaha you're right this week on one side they dragged this wedding for about 2 weeks now but the best side was the whole getup of Prabhu and Kathir ... It was so hilarious so unlike Kathir...

I even loved the part of the three friends of Sathya where they went to actually eat but did some Research of the table... spied by Prabhu's Brother-in-law....

kathi get up....omy omy....wat was that.... prabhu oneliners on seeing kathir...was too funny....

wedding track was soo funny....

now what sadasivan goin to do๐Ÿค”

IshanaSpeaks thumbnail

Somehow the whole wedding fiasco is finished in a funny way.. but I thought Sathasivam would explode and beat Soumya or Kathir in that matter but he let them live in the same house o.o...

But now back to Sathya and Prabhu track.. hope he realizes his love for her soon ... waiting for that

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshanaSpeaks

Somehow the whole wedding fiasco is finished in a funny way.. but I thought Sathasivam would explode and beat Soumya or Kathir in that matter but he let them live in the same house o.o...

But now back to Sathya and Prabhu track.. hope he realizes his love for her soon ... waiting for that

i hope so.... now they are concentrating on Satya-Prabhu... 

Nichuss thumbnail

Aadi parvathy..... 9 days to go 4 wedding anvsry

Too many blooppers

k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I am a Sathya Fan! 

Is there a separate forum for Sathya Show ?

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

In Rettai Roja, few episodes back, CVS showed Anu  as ghost. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Priest tells her parents that that athama is not at peace.. and thatโ€™s why her ashes got converted into athama / ghost for 6 months ๐Ÿ˜• and complete her work.

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: k.krithika

Yes I am a Sathya Fan! 

Is there a separate forum for Sathya Show ?

no friend...

i created one topic... since it went inactive got locked up...๐Ÿคฃ

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

In Rettai Roja, few episodes back, CVS showed Anu  as ghost. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Priest tells her parents that that athama is not at peace.. and thatโ€™s why her ashes got converted into athama / ghost for 6 months ๐Ÿ˜• and complete her work.

does that mean they changed the story in Rettai Roja...

the telugu Akka Chellu............... Sarani n Dharani both still bahus of the family

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

new FL luks weird for me ๐Ÿ˜†