Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Thanks for sharing...šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

Love your dp....šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤­

šŸ¤—

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Funny they call it ā€œbreakupā€. There was no relationship in the first place. There was only a friendship online - it was not even a romance because love or dating was never mentioned & both were open with each other abt considering other proposals for arranged marriage. It was a friendship with the potential & promise (& maybe some hints already), of romance. 

Praram thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Funny they call it ā€œbreakupā€. There was no relationship in the first place. There was only a friendship online - it was not even a romance because love or dating was never mentioned & both were open with each other abt considering other proposals for arranged marriage. It was a friendship with the potential & promise (& maybe some hints already), of romance. 

At least AS actually fell for Guneet later. Guneet probably just about started liking AS and she categorically denied being in love with NDP when AS asked her, after they found her mother.... So Guneet's sustained anger and hurt is a little confusing to me.

coolniki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Breakup is not only for romantic relationship. You can breakup a friendship as well that it what is happening here. Amber and NDP broke Guneet's friendship and trust which they were slowly but surely building and that is what hurts Guneet the most. She shared her feelings regarding NDP to Amber and he said nothing which makes it worse.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I get Amber did many wrongs but I donā€™t understand why he is being solely blamed. It takes two in most situations 

Amber was shocked when he realized the same lady he has a tenant is BM. I mean to him itā€™s like of all the ppl in the world it had to be her. It was a complete disconnect..like 2 different people. Then he starts liking her and we see a weird goofy Amber doting on her. We never see if Guneet feels anything for Amber...we donā€™t know if Guneet starts falling for him or not ? When he tells her the truth he gets a smack across the face

When Nia tries to talk to her Guneet angrily turns her away, insults her and gets insulted. Then when Nia comes to see her again she expects her to say her dad is wrong ? Why? Nia tried that initially and it went to hell. Amber tried to talk to her and that went to hell also. So why is Guneet expecting Nia to tell her that her dad was wrong? She didnā€™t listen to them before 

When Amber again tries to tell her why he did what he did Guneet gets upset and tells him she wishes she never met him. On top of that she wants Amber to lie and say the rent increased so thatā€™s why she moved out. Prior to that she came by to give Amber money he never asked for? Itā€™s like poking the flames...she knew she didnā€™t need to do that but did it anyway. 

so what is Amber supposed to do? He has gotten one signal from Guneet and this is a firm No. 

Guneet has been hurt but its also to her own decisions. She decided to date the guy off the net and give him money. She decided to get engaged to Anurag despite knowing she wasnā€™t feeling it and there were a few warning bells when Anurag was covering up for his mom. If she let NDP influence her decisions, again thatā€™s on Guneet.

Guneet needs to own up to her own flaws before pointing them out in everybody else. I love Guneets character because she has made mistakes like a real life person would. I am not faulting her for her decisions because we all make mistakes. However we also have to own up to them at one point. As do Amber and Nia. However these two arenā€™t getting a pass and viewers are pretty harsh on them. Guneet seems to be made out the victim here and I donā€™t think she is. All 3 have contributed to their mess in varying degrees 

This is my personal take on the situation and I expect many wonā€™t agree and thatā€™s okay. 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I like the balanced way u have analysed it from all 3 povs. I do agree (and have said so in a few posts) that Guneet is overreacting & making Ambarā€™s mistakes out to be more grievous than they are, given the background.

Also this female devdas roop is not in consonance with Guneetā€™s character as has been shown to us. The first guy  from the app gave her a much bigger blow but she lost no time in overcoming it in an emotional sense. It is not like her to play victim bechari & lament. She is an action girl - remember how she kept trying to catch the con guy? If they had shown her maha hurt & upset with Ambar & giving it back to Ambar in a smart comic way or trying to ā€˜teach him a lessonā€™ I wld have liked that better. 

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like the balanced way u have analysed it from all 3 povs. I do agree (and have said so in a few posts) that Guneet is overreacting & making Ambarā€™s mistakes out to be more grievous than they are, given the background.

Also this female devdas roop is not in consonance with Guneetā€™s character as has been shown to us. The first guy  from the app gave her a much bigger blow but she lost no time in overcoming it in an emotional sense. It is not like her to play victim bechari & lament. She is an action girl - remember how she kept trying to catch the con guy? If they had shown her maha hurt & upset with Ambar & giving it back to Ambar in a smart comic way or trying to ā€˜teach him a lessonā€™ I wld have liked that better. 

I think post lockdown all the characters' personalities have gone through change. Ambar for a while was quiet and subdued. Niya is becoming more like a stereotypical teenager, with her daydreaming, jealousy, and disrespect of elders. Guneet as you mentioned, has become self-pitying. Kabir has gone from sweet and caring, to being a bit pushy and fickle. Swara is being b*tchy and possessive. No one gives a damn about their careers anymore it seems. Lockdown has truly driven them crazy.