Conspiracy Theory - "Double Agent" Vansh / "Master Player" Riddhima

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I am back again with the conspiracy thread 3 & 4 this week. I had two theories that have been making rounds in my mind and so I decided to put them together. These are just theories and I may be wrong, but what is the point of watching a thriller, if there aren't twists and turns in the way. So, here we go.

Vansh is a "double agent" in the guise of a white-collared criminal

So I have this thought running in my mind for a while now, what if Vansh isn't the white-collared criminal as described by Kabir. What if he is actually the opposite? All those who have seen thriller movies must be aware of double agents. Let's take the most spoken example in all our topics - Raazi. Sehmat's father was a "double agent" where he actually was working for the Indian government and was also an agent for the Pakistani government, but that was the actual facade. So that could also be the case with Vansh. Vansh from the beginning has been shown as a businessman with an illegal front on the side, and Kabir is the cop who is after him. But is this such a simple story. Well, I don't think so.

See, I am not looking at whitewashing the guy. I have seen many shows where there have been mafia and the stories have been about the lives and love of these characters, and I have enjoyed these shows - like Begusarai. I enjoyed watching it. But with this show, there is always this thing in the back of the mind that is all is not as what it seems. Just like I find Kabir as CBI agent dubious, so do I find his mafiagiri dubious. See, we have seen instances of Vansh's "illegal" dealings. But what happened to those people who struck a deal with him. So these are my questions:

1. Did these "clients" just get away or was there more to it?

2. Did Neha just fall to her death, or was there more to her death?

3. Does "Shera" really have any meaningful details of his illegal clientele or is it something if goes in the wrong hands then it will hurt innocent people?

4. Is he really working as a mafia or he is the mafia facade for the cops to catch hold of criminals?

5. Is the confidence that Vansh wears on his face when dealing with Kabir that of a cold and ruthless mafia boss or that of a strong character who will use all crooked means to do the right thing?

Let us see. As much as Vansh as a mafia boss is dubious, so is Riddhima's "Miss Oh-so-innocent" act dubious. That takes me to my next conspiracy theory.

Riddhima is the 3rd "master player" of this game all are underestimating

So, Riddhima, who is oh-so-innocent and a 2 rupee spy as well is someone who is grossly underestimated. See, when it comes to perception, as an individual we know who we are, others just believe the perception they have of us. Kabir believes Riddhima is innocent and has the personality of water, Vansh believes she is the lamb sent to hunt the hunter, in the family, some see her as a gold-digger and some see her as a ray of light for Vansh.

She may be shown as the pawn in this game between Vansh and Kabir, but I actually have another theory for this game. My instincts tell me that Riddhima is not a new pawn, but an old pawn who has returned with a new agenda to get even - either with Vansh or Kabir or both.

Riddhima is shown as an orphan who has a simple life and wants a simple life with Kabir. She can cross all limits for the man she loves. She has gone to spy on Vansh for Kabir. Yahaan tak to sab thik hai. But phir bhi locha hai ladki me. First of all, itni buri spying in the history of spying maine kabhi nahi dekhi. It's like she is deliberately trying to goof up, to come under Vansh's radar. And she continuously prodding Kabir to risk his cover or blowing his cover. And I don't know why, I always feel like whenever Vansh sees her, he recognizes her, but still cannot. Riddhima is not an innocent character. I feel that she is that same woman who triggered the animosity between Vansh and Kabir, or rather she was used to trigger it by either Vansh or Kabir. And somehow she ended up close to losing her life, but she returned with a new name and identity to get even with people who destroyed her. So my questions are:

1. Who spies so badly that your handler is at the risk of getting his cover blown?

2. Knowing Vansh, who calls from a new phone that too to her boyfriend she wants to protect?

3. Why does Vansh always look at her like he knows her?

4. Why does it seem that Riddhima did not enter the house for Kabir, but for herself?

5. Why does it seem that Riddhima knows what she is doing, and isn't as amateur as she is showing?

Well, too many questions. Sadly, we will not know so soon. But what we can know is your views. Do share guys.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

I just said something similar in another thread!

On Vansh I agree. Sometimes I feel he's this agent who entered this family because they don't recognize the real Vansh. Maybe the real Vansh was missing or abroad. And who said that he's actually doing illegal dealings? Everything we've seen so far is legit. It's only what people are saying to say it's illegal. So how do we know it's illegal?

On Riddhima, for someone who is so clumsy, she always manages to get away when it matters most. Like she threw that cloth and then gave excuse of nails. Somewhere I felt she knew Kabir was there and would save her. Or when she made that call. She seemed to know it would lead Vansh to Kabir. It's like whatever she's doing is to get Kabir caught by Vansh.

I'm actually with you on this conspiracy theory. This one is seeming more and more believable.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall

I just said something similar in another thread!

Yes, I think I read about it in the "Vansh's real face" thread.

On Vansh I agree. Sometimes I feel he's this agent who entered this family because they don't recognize the real Vansh. Maybe the real Vansh was missing or abroad. And who said that he's actually doing illegal dealings? Everything we've seen so far is legit. It's only what people are saying to say it's illegal. So how do we know it's illegal?

Well, I think he is the real Vansh only, not an imposter. But I think he is crooked for the right reasons. There is more to this criminal act. I don't find his story so simple. Kabir thinks Vansh is some lock and Riddhima is the key to him and she can unlock his destruction. But is Riddhima truly the enemy in the disguise of a friend or she is the friend in the guise of the enemy.

On Riddhima, for someone who is so clumsy, she always manages to get away when it matters most. Like she threw that cloth and then gave excuse of nails. Somewhere I felt she knew Kabir was there and would save her. Or when she made that call. She seemed to know it would lead Vansh to Kabir. It's like whatever she's doing is to get Kabir caught by Vansh.

Hain na, I always find her goof ups so deliberate. It's like she wants Kabir to get caught, she wants to put Kabir in trouble and whenever he tries to escape with her, she always stops. She does not want to leave so easily. On the surface, it looks like she is doing for his love, but I don't buy it. Also, when Riddhima was describing love to Vansh, it seemed more like she was talking about herself and her experience in love, and it did not seem like she was speaking about Kabir. Well, I may be wrong.

I'm actually with you on this conspiracy theory. This one is seeming more and more believable.

Great.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I love your conspiracy theories and I’m hoping this one is true.  It would be so refreshing and very 21st century for the female lead to be the master manipulator.  

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

I love your conspiracy theories and I’m hoping this one is true.  It would be so refreshing and very 21st century for the female lead to be the master manipulator.  

Thanks, @Lipstickqueen.😊 Even I would thoroughly enjoy watching this season if they show any of these twists. And for once, it would be great to have a woman as the master planner. 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Libran 90

Hiya, great post, I am following up on your conspirancy theories 1& 2 & this 3& 4 post.

I thought that Vansh could be a double Agent a little like James Bond films st times, the thought has crossed my mind once or twice. 

There is no doubt of the personal animomsity between Kabir and Vansh. The two have duelled before for sure many a time. Yes it may be possible that Vandh & Kabir were friends before something went wrong - and the wrong to me would be Madam X who would have known both Vansh & Kabir. This Madam X to me would possibly be an agent working with Kabir to trap Vansh through marriage which he never went through. In his first merting with agent Neha he says "she came, she saw & she decieved" alluding to his presumably ex fiancee who lies immortalised in his garden.  Either way whether agent or not Madam X -ex fianancee of Vansh knew Kabir. How he knew her and used her we will find out 

Sia and Kabir are connected somehow there is a link and I think Sia's being in a wheelchair is connected as I said in an earlier of your Shaadi posts that Sia got caught up in the crossfire.  Sia was too overkeen for Riddhima to get into the job as physiotherapist and other instances such as breakfast on ship and the mobile phone. She asked Vansh for two presents for Rakshabandan.  When the engagement was announced she asked for a special gift, two gifts.  What these are unlike Ishaani's car we dont as yet know but I feel its to bring Vansh down with aid of Kabir. 

Riddhima, an unknown quantity is not the the third spy. She is pawm asleep at the moment but will be awakened to reality soon enough . Fiancee of Kabir or to me fake fiancee becsuer he never acceped her original proposal choosing instead to take work call. When he does propose to her his words are can you do this sacrifice for me, go to my enemy? 

Kabir and Riddhima are orphans... they may have met through orphanage. Is she someone come back to take revenge.. not to me, I dont get those vibes but hey its early days.. 

She may look like Madam X or have simikar qualities but I dont feel Vansh knows her from before. In resignation scene he tells her to date no one has dared to spoken like this to me- that means Madam X to me would not have spoken as Riddhima does to Vandh. 

As I said Riddhima is in love with the idea of love, the illusion of love abd the yearning to belong. She loves Kabir and this first love will make her agree to accepting to act as a spy.  Can she be as innocentt or bumbling as she portrays... yes I think so... she can fumble her way out though now she knows Vansh watches her like a hawk she does not pespire do but the little tell tale signs are there such as pinching her nail into her hand before giving her hand for the ring to be put on by Vansh. 

Yes so far Kabir has offered for her to abort the mission but becsuse she loves him she does not want to let him down. She knows he will come for her. Well he has to otherwise his plans wont work. The only reason she is agreeing to marriage is because she believes she can get proof agsinst Vandh in 3 days. 

I also said the warrior goddess would emerge to put things right. She may be a pawn but to me a higher power is using her as the vehicle to right all wrongs which is why she told Vansh and his mother that she is surrendering to God and will be shown the way, in fact she amended it to 'our way', each player having different outcomes but God will have the final say.  

I think with Kabir currently her character is shown as a carefree innocent young girl who will agree to almost anything asked of her for this idealustic love. 

With Vansh the warrior goddess woman emerges. It would be interesting for me to see her fall in love truly, madly and deeply IF the storyline plays out. 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow this is interesting very interesting πŸ‘ 

please please someone forward this to show PH hope they do this  Vansh as Agent would be best ever πŸ‘πŸΌ

Let this be true 

Edited by saaniakh - 3 years ago
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In Wanted movie also Salman Khan was shown ruthless criminal and heroin use to curse him for that it turns out he was a top cop on a mission  amazing scene it was when his truth was revealed πŸ‘

Wish to see something this happening in This show too Vansh fits the part 

Sorry abt double posting abhi yaad Aya πŸ€—

Edited by saaniakh - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Originally posted by Libran 90

Hiya, great post, I am following up on your conspirancy theories 1& 2 & this 3& 4 post.

πŸ‘πŸΌThanks, @Wynn.

I thought that Vansh could be a double Agent a little like James Bond films st times, the thought has crossed my mind once or twice. 

Mere dimaag me bhi chal raha tha. So I thought ek post bana hi deti hu.

There is no doubt of the personal animomsity between Kabir and Vansh. The two have duelled before for sure many a time. Yes it may be possible that Vandh & Kabir were friends before something went wrong - and the wrong to me would be Madam X who would have known both Vansh & Kabir. This Madam X to me would possibly be an agent working with Kabir to trap Vansh through marriage which he never went through. In his first merting with agent Neha he says "she came, she saw & she decieved" alluding to his presumably ex fiancee who lies immortalised in his garden.  Either way whether agent or not Madam X -ex fianancee of Vansh knew Kabir. How he knew her and used her we will find out 

Of course, animosity is more personal. Kabir and Vansh have fought each other before, and probably love and family came into the line of fire, which is why Vansh fiercely protects his family. Just as he had mentioned to Ishaani, "Family se badkar kuch bhi nahi". So Vansh being paranoid about his family and bitterness about love is associated with some scars of the past. Vansh's past has created VR today.

Sia and Kabir are connected somehow there is a link and I think Sia's being in a wheelchair is connected as I said in an earlier of your Shaadi posts that Sia got caught up in the crossfire.  Sia was too overkeen for Riddhima to get into the job as physiotherapist and other instances such as breakfast on ship and the mobile phone. She asked Vansh for two presents for Rakshabandan.  When the engagement was announced she asked for a special gift, two gifts.  What these are unlike Ishaani's car we dont as yet know but I feel its to bring Vansh down with aid of Kabir. 

Siya is just too nice. And I don't understand this over diabetic sweetness. And Vansh being extra careful about her is more out of some regret or guilt than just love. And Riddhima and Siya both being so extra naive does not go down my system. Siya is in this with the mastermind - be it Kabir or be it Riddhima.

Riddhima, an unknown quantity is not the the third spy. She is pawm asleep at the moment but will be awakened to reality soon enough . Fiancee of Kabir or to me fake fiancee becsuer he never acceped her original proposal choosing instead to take work call. When he does propose to her his words are can you do this sacrifice for me, go to my enemy? 

Kabir and Riddhima are orphans... they may have met through orphanage. Is she someone come back to take revenge.. not to me, I dont get those vibes but hey its early days.. 

First of all, we have no clue if Kabir is an orphan, or for that matter even Riddhima. We have not been shown or been made privy to any of the character's past, which is why we are anticipating so many different scenarios. So I feel that there is a chance that Riddhima could be this Madam X.

She may look like Madam X or have simikar qualities but I dont feel Vansh knows her from before. In resignation scene he tells her to date no one has dared to spoken like this to me- that means Madam X to me would not have spoken as Riddhima does to Vandh. 

You may be right. All are just assumptions.

As I said Riddhima is in love with the idea of love, the illusion of love abd the yearning to belong. She loves Kabir and this first love will make her agree to accepting to act as a spy.  Can she be as innocentt or bumbling as she portrays... yes I think so... she can fumble her way out though now she knows Vansh watches her like a hawk she does not pespire do but the little tell tale signs are there such as pinching her nail into her hand before giving her hand for the ring to be put on by Vansh. 

Yes so far Kabir has offered for her to abort the mission but becsuse she loves him she does not want to let him down. She knows he will come for her. Well he has to otherwise his plans wont work. The only reason she is agreeing to marriage is because she believes she can get proof agsinst Vandh in 3 days. 

I also said the warrior goddess would emerge to put things right. She may be a pawn but to me a higher power is using her as the vehicle to right all wrongs which is why she told Vansh and his mother that she is surrendering to God and will be shown the way, in fact she amended it to 'our way', each player having different outcomes but God will have the final say.  

I think with Kabir currently her character is shown as a carefree innocent young girl who will agree to almost anything asked of her for this idealustic love. 

With Vansh the warrior goddess woman emerges. It would be interesting for me to see her fall in love truly, madly and deeply IF the storyline plays out. 

Riddhima does have an inner warrior in her which knows how to fight. The current Riddhima surely displays signs of being the hopeless lover, but I don't buy this. I just feel there is much more to her than just being Kabir's Riddhima. She is in VR mansion for some other reason too. Another thing, I feel about Riddhima is that her passion for Kabir and how she can cross all limits for him, will draw Vansh towards her. I mean Vansh has never met anyone to go to such lengths for someone so close to heart. A person like him would feel drawn to that passion. Vansh having similar traits like her will only push him more towards her. Vansh will want Riddhima to feel that passion just for him and no one else, and I think, this is also one reason for Vansh to marry Riddhima. His marriage plan is just much more than just an elaborate scheme to trap Riddhima.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Wow this is interesting very interesting πŸ‘ 

please please someone forward this to show PH hope they do this  Vansh as Agent would be best ever πŸ‘πŸΌ

Let this be true 

Thanks, @saaniakh😊. Bas imagine hi kar sakte hai. Hote huye to kuch dikh nahi raha abhi tak to.