Jennifer Winget and Asha Negi

Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys to be honest I don’t like Hina Khan as a Naagin ! She is one of the best actress but not Naagin . As Naagin has like 100s of shades so the combination is not working for me at least . I think Jennifer and Asha would be lethal combination. But let’s see what would be in store .I hope Hina role should be the short one and season 5 would be start as soon as possible . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Jennifer would be amazing but Asha? She's a bad actress and dancer both. I personally find her overrated in NB Rithvik did all the hardwork.

Pinkycharm thumbnail

No she is one of the finest actress I think , After Baarish and Abahy 2 I am impressed with her acting skills . And in NB she did an amazing job and won the title so it’s all personal choice I think . But for me she is best dancer and actor . So both Jenny and Asha would do fantastic job . I am sure .

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pooja Sharma who played Draupadi and Mahakali too will be better choice than Hina Khan. 

I liked Mouni, Adaa, Surbhi as Naagin's.

Was really sceptical about Nia but her transformation to a Naagin was indeed good.

But Hina Khan 👎a big NO.

So many talented actress who could have suited as Naagin but Ekta has to choose Hina Khan 🙀.

I sincerely hope she is doing Cameo role. 

Pinkycharm thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi8927

Pooja Sharma who played Draupadi and Mahakali too will be better choice than Hina Khan. 

I liked Mouni, Adaa, Surbhi as Naagin's.

Was really sceptical about Nia but her transformation to a Naagin was indeed good.

But Hina Khan 👎a big NO.

So many talented actress who could have suited as Naagin but Ekta has to choose Hina Khan 🙀.

I sincerely hope she is doing Cameo role. 

Exactly ! I can’t understand why Hina ? I mean she is a good actress but to be honest she has expressionless face in Naagin role . I wish Ekta would  work more on strong script and storyline otherwise even top actors can’t save the serial . Yes There are many choices , I think Jennifer and Asha would do justice as simple to fierce characters , expressions and dance . But for the time being I hope Hina role should be a cameo , can’t tolerate her as. Naagin expressionless face . Like really 🤦‍♀️

Edited by Pinkycharm - 3 years ago