Riansh ki shaadi ki confusion

Rockxz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I was so sure k shaadi to ho ker hi rahega but last epsiodes promo was confusing. I still think shaadi hojayegi but the main point is riddhima shaadi khud karegi ya phir kabir k kehne pe. Because promo k mutabiq wo bhaag rahi hai to wapis kiske kehne pe aye? 

what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rockxz

I was so sure k shaadi to ho ker hi rahega but last epsiodes promo was confusing. I still think shaadi hojayegi but the main point is riddhima shaadi khud karegi ya phir kabir k kehne pe. Because promo k mutabiq wo bhaag rahi hai to wapis kiske kehne pe aye? 

what do you guys think?

She ll have to come back aur shaadi Vansh se hi hogi ....as per all spoiler pics she is at VR Mansion with sindoor and MS ...may be K ll tell her ke shaadi karlo aur koi raasta nahin hai 

sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

there may be following ways this happens:

1. either kabir asks her but then why are they escaping.

2. either vansh has shot kabir and ridhima agrees to marry for revenge

3. or vansh blackmails her with regard to kabir (if he knows her truth then why will he marry her, so least possibility)

4. kabir betrays ridhima and in anger she returns to vansh in order to get revenge against kabir

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanyoprithviraj

3. or vansh blackmails her with regard to kabir (if he knows her truth then why will he marry her, so least possibility)

4. kabir betrays ridhima and in anger she returns to vansh in order to get revenge against kabir

I think K ll leave her midway after convincing her because KaVa face-off can't be now it's too early ....then there ll no story ahead 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Confusing bcz wasn’t it’s supposed to be Kabir telling Ridima to marry Vansh ??? 😕 Why r they trying to show Kabir goody goody 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Confusing bcz wasn’t it’s supposed to be Kabir telling Ridima to marry Vansh ??? 😕 Why r they trying to show Kabir goody goody 

I think it's all Kabir plan if he doesn't runaway with Ridhu ....she might doubt him as well and she ll not accept to marry VR just for the sake of Kabir na ...so it looks like their best to runaway but failed and  there is no other way ...thus Ridh go ahead with the shaadi and continue with the mission 

ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ziva01

I think it's all Kabir plan if he doesn't runaway with Ridhu ....she might doubt him as well and she ll not accept to marry VR just for the sake of Kabir na ...so it looks like their best to runaway but failed and  there is no other way ...thus Ridh go ahead with the shaadi and continue with the mission 

Yeah. That could be. It's similar to how Kabir has been throughout. First he tells Riddhima to do something, then says he can't put her life in danger, and then, in the end, Riddhima still does that something because she loves Kabir.

At some point though, he'll push her past a limit. I wonder what that'll be.

Rockxz thumbnail

Edited by Rockxz - 3 years ago
Rockxz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

She ll have to come back aur shaadi Vansh se hi hogi ....as per all spoiler pics she is at VR Mansion with sindoor and MS ...may be K ll tell her ke shaadi karlo aur koi raasta nahin hai 

mujhe bhi yahi lag raha

Rockxz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanyoprithviraj

1,2 and 4 are more likely to happen.