Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1289370223930257409?s=19

And your next president Biden is also a sleaze and pervertšŸ˜†

Edited by S_H_Y - 3 years ago
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Columbus_Crew

It was Kangana last week..now it's rhea..and mumbai police and arnab's interview. This is a never ending mess..people will get bored of it eventually and the so called investigation will die its own death and be closed in due time. Ja jake kitna track karoge.  Feel so sad for the family being in this mess after the tragedy.šŸ˜’

So many things are being said about him, and his family. What a dirty mess they have created of this tragedy!

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Itā€™s literally shown in a documentary about Epstein on Netflix. Itā€™s not anything hidden. The women (then girl) said he was there at the island but there was nothing sexual. 

Numerous women (then girl) said they went to africa africa  trip for a charity . Epstein would behave differently in front of Bill. This was the only time she could be herself. 

Andrew on the other hand was identified and had pictures with the girls. 

The only thing this idiot did was lie that he ever was at that island . 

As for Biden , the woman who accused him was proven to be a fraud . She had a history of accusing men and had also fraud charges for fake university documents. Even Republicans , who tried to use her, have abandoned her . 

Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 3 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1289283835570642944?s=21

Not even her fan but I am happy for her .

Everyone should check her documentary out. 

Yay! She does it again šŸ‘ I'm obsessed with August and Exile. 

And yeah I watched the documentary only recently, dunno why it took me until now to see it despite being a huge Taylor fan... it was amazing and very heartfelt. I feel really sad knowing she went through an eating disorder, and it is very vulnerable of her to just put it out there like that knowing many people can potentially make fun of that. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Yay! She does it again šŸ‘ I'm obsessed with August and Exile. 

And yeah I watched the documentary only recently, dunno why it took me until now to see it despite being a huge Taylor fan... it was amazing and very heartfelt. I feel really sad knowing she went through an eating disorder, and it is very vulnerable of her to just put it out there like that knowing many people can potentially make fun of that. 

The best part me was she channeled her anger and frustration creatively. Wrote songs , composed and even envisioned her music videos . She used her voice for causes she believed in (thankfully the right ones). 

She has my respect. 

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

The best part me was she channeled her anger and frustration creatively. Wrote songs , composed and even envisioned her music videos . She used her voice for causes she believed in (thankfully the right ones). 

She has my respect. 

Absolutely! I still find it absolutely badass that she was called a snake by Kanye/Kim fans and she was like "Let me use this to give chartbusters" she embraced the snakes and put a snake pouring tea for her visual in her song video šŸ¤£ She was basically like, whatever you use against me I'll use it rise. And sure enough all her music became a smashing hit. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Absolutely! I still find it absolutely badass that she was called a snake by Kanye/Kim fans and she was like "Let me use this to give chartbusters" she embraced the snakes and put a snake pouring tea for her visual in her song video šŸ¤£ She was basically like, whatever you use against me I'll use it rise. And sure enough all her music became a smashing hit. 

Absolutely. 

And then turns out she was right . That audio was edited and they had hid the fact. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Yes, Bill Clinton was on the plane and the island... Documents shows witness saying Clinton was there with Epstein, this Ghislaine woman, Emmy (dont know who she is) and two young girls...

Thatā€™s why MSM is not interested in it... But why FBI didnā€™t do anything all these yrs despite having the goods on him? Thatā€™s the real mystery (not really, we can guess)

and after Biden was credibly accused of sexual harassment,  #Metoo and ā€˜believie women no matter whatā€™  has totally lost steam now after ruining many lives possibly even SSR

So many people now want to hear the manā€™s side of the story too šŸ˜›