Nandu truth reveal in front of everyone

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode starts with Nandu cries saying she won’t leave to anywhere leaving her dad. Ncpcr membervsays she needs to come with her. Ram notices Pinky and Nalini going to Arjun house. Pinky says where are you taking Nandu. Ncpcr member says Arjun kept Nandu illegally so Nandu must reach to her real parents. Kalyani says I’m your real mother and Arjun seperated you from us. Arjun asks them to shut. Ram enters and asks what happened. Ncpcr lady says they are taking Nandu with them because Arjun is not her biological father. Arjun sats noone can seperate Nandu from me. Ncpcr member says you don’t have adoption papers and e can’t leave kid with drunkard man and the one who can’t take care of her safety. She shows proofs.

Pinky asks where her real parents went until now. Kalyani says Arjun tried to ran once with my kid that’s why I came here like servant for my daughter. Ncpcr member asks us it true. Arjun says yes. Than Pinky proves Kalyani husband is not handicapped and they are acting. Arjun begs her to leave his daughter. Ncpcr lady says single  father can’t adopt girl. Pinky says he got engaged and tomorrow is his marriage. Kakysni says it’s lie  Ncpcr member takes Nandu with her until they decides correct place fir Nandu. Ncpcr lady takes Nandu with her. Arjun breaks down and cries. Pinky goes to comfort him but Nalini stops her saying Ram is here. Pinky asks Ram to do something. Ram says it’s matter of law and he can’t do anything. Nalini asks Pinky to come inside. Pinky feels sad seeing Arjun and calls Sunny and asks him to come to Arjun place. 

Asha says Nandu is not Ananya daughter. Pinky says Nandu us daughter if Arjun and Ananya. Ram supports Pinky. Nalini says how will we get Nandu back. Ram says it’s Arjun work, gets ready we have to leave to Kanpur. Nalini and Pinky goes inside. Asha says bhai Pinky is feeling sad seeing Arjun state and she is moving towards him.

Ram informs to Vikas that they are coming to Kanpur tomorrow. Asha thinks who’s the lady Arjun is getting married. Arjun calls Mr Gulati and ask him to get his daughter but he says it’s not possible.

Sunny says you have to be strong to get your daughter, he suggests Arjun to bribe the watchman and take Nandu from the building where she is taken. Arjun says how many days I have to run. Sunny says you have two options if you don’t like it than marry like Pinky said. Arjun says he can’t marry anyone. Arjun goes to Nandu room and reminces his moments with Nandu.

Pinky says did I do mistake to announce Arjun marriage? Maa can you stop our Kanpur plan so we can help Arjun and Nandu. Nalini says you didn’t reveal truth to us before and even I’m scared thinking whether we can get chance to meet her or not. Asha says your Kanpur trip is fixed. Arjun cries holding Nandu clothes. Arjun says sorry Ananya pic saying I couldn’t fulfill my promise to you. Arjun having flashback of nandu and him. Arjun reminsces Sunny plan to run away from Delhi with Nandu and he asks Sunny to call Watchman.

Precap.. 

Pinky convincing arjun to marriage ... Sunny tell him about fake marriage.. Arjun mom called that bride and give her double the amount

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks for the updt....I hvn't seen any epi this week 

who is Arjun's bride ????

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks for the updt....I hvn't seen any epi this week 

who is Arjun's bride ????

don't know.. Arjun hire someone for fake wedding... But his mom called that girl and tell her I will pay you double just don't go to wedding.. 

Lady servant tell her about wedding that how she got to know about this

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

don't know.. Arjun hire someone for fake wedding... But his mom called that girl and tell her I will pay you double just don't go to wedding.. 

Lady servant tell her about wedding that how she got to know about this

okay ....but i don't want Arjun and Imati shaadi

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update 

Arjun nautanki mother is his true enemy. How can she do that to Arjun

her own son she claims to love. 

I must say loving the pace of the show, please creative keep it up 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

okay ....but i don't want Arjun and Imati shaadi

I know.. But I feel while telling ram and nalini she will tell imati is bride.. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update 

welcome🤗

Love nahi hai woh sirf aapne bete ko wapas paana chahate .... 

@bold true.. That the best part they don't drag this mystery ......... 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update 

It isn't maternal love but obssession to control her son life 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

I know.. But I feel while telling ram and nalini she will tell imati is bride.. 

U mean shaadi Arjun -Pinky ki hogi but Pinky ll tell the bribe is Imati 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Ram is acting weird... Yesterday I thought he might get angry with pinky when pinky was talking with chachi.. .. He supported pinky....