Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

With a smart godfather, anyone could have upstaged Alia. 

But they're mostly struggling to find a good script and a director who won't harass them.

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Personally I think Deepika is a more known face than Alia so hasn't that already happened?

sg1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Taapsee does have a very good line-up, but I think of her more as replacing Kangana. I think Kriti S is bigger competition for Alia.

rombixsaturn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sg1217

Taapsee does have a very good line-up, but I think of her more as replacing Kangana. I think Kriti S is bigger competition for Alia.

I agree with this... Tapsee is more like replacing Kangana. Agree Kriti S is a competition. 

Kiara A. although looks like a star material, is limited at acting (similar to Shraddha). That makes Kriti S. more on the edge to become a star. (Although personally I liked her after Bareily ki Barfi, compared to after Luka Chuppi). 

P.S- Drawback with Tapsee-- limiting to female oriented/ social message films only. You need some blockbuster entertaining movies, not just off beat movies to the wholesome reach of the audiences. 

Edited by rombixsaturn - 3 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

TApsee , Kriti, Shraddha, Tara, Sara, Bhumi but most of all Kiara can give a good run for the top spot. 

Hopefully if bollymafia and power play does not come into play then let's see who it is. I feel Kiara is the one

coldbrew thumbnail

Alooo doesn't have a contemporary cuz she's in a one horse race. If her fathers and forefathers hadn't colluded to kill off competition, there are plenty of talented actresses who can kick her butt and more.

I don't understand who started the trend of pitting Tapsee against Aloo. Makes no sense to me.

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No one gives a shit about Alia at all now

She is over. 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's all a game if camps, 

Alia belongs to kjo camp

TApsee is the face of liberal gang of Bollywood. Notice all her movies are by Anurag, Anubhav etc

So rest have to compete even harder or join one if these camps.