Riya Sen urged her fans to demand a CBI

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Last Updated: 29th July, 2020 17:06 ISTSushant Singh Rajput Case: Riya Sen Asks Fans To Demand CBI Inquiry, See Post

Riya Sen urged her fans to demand a CBI inquiry in Sushant Singh Rajput's death case. Read on to know more details.

Written By

Hrishikesh Gawade 

Sushant Singh Rajput

Actor Riya Sen has stepped forward to demand a CBI investigation for the late actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s case. In her latest Instagram post, she urged her fans and followers to demand a special CBI inquiry into the case. Read on:

ALSO READ | Salman Khan With Madhuri Dixit Or Kajol; Whose On-screen Chemistry Is Better?

Riya Sen demands a CBI inquiry for SSR

On Wednesday, Riya Sen took to her official social media handle and posted a photo of Sushant Singh Rajput with a quote by the late actor. In the caption, Sen demanded a CBI inquiry and also urged her fans to do the same. Riya Sen, in her caption, wrote, “For anyone following the news it’s safe to say that we are left with a huge amount of inconsistencies on the findings revealed by the authorities. There is definitely so much more than meets the eye. As residents of this country, we should all demand an independent CBI inquiry. #justiceforssr #truth #love #sushantsinghrajput”.

The actor stated that there is 'definitely much more than what meets the eye' in this case and thus a special investigation is really necessary. The post has garnered over six thousand likes within one hour of its posting. The Sushant Singh Rajput quote on the photo read, “R.I.P. I have been overshadowed for the past 25 years of my life when I was a nobody to the world. But I was a superstar in my head”. Here is the official social media post by Riya Sen:

ALSO READ |Govinda's Quiz: If You're A 90s Kid You Will Ace This Quiz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail

Good to know there is still people who stand up for others where there rest need reason to do so. People are trying to request for CBI but if you do, be prepared to be mocked, "omg suddenly they became sushant fans, joined the bandwagon etc" & other nonsense. Some worship celebrities so much they just cant see beyond the celebrity status. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thats why shes in hiding.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The lawyers on the news did a great job pointing this out. As long as the Mumbai Police was handling the investigation and it was clear that there was no chance of a CBI Inquiry she kept on asking for it. Now that the Patna police is trying to take over and actually taking action she keeps saying Mumbai Police are better set to handle it. So was she asking genuinely?