Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

such a cutie pie Rhea is 😍I can stare at her all day 😁

on a side note , aaj kuhu ne Ketu ko bola ur bangles selected by Mishti is so tacky . Doesn’t even go with karan’s outfit . Baad me I saw her wearing the same bangles . 😁Kuhu ko apne outfit chodke baki sab tacky kyu lagte hai 😁disclaimer - this is just a funny discussion. Not trying to bash any character here. 🙂

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

101ka shagun lage hamare mishbir ko

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

such a cutie pie Rhea is 😍I can stare at her all day 😁

on a side note , aaj kuhu ne Ketu ko bola ur bangles selected by Mishti is so tacky . Doesn’t even go with karan’s outfit . Baad me I saw her wearing the same bangles . 😁Kuhu ko apne outfit chodke baki sab tacky kyu lagte hai 😁disclaimer - this is just a funny discussion. Not trying to bash any character here. 🙂

Maybe because Mishti ne select kiya tha

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am watching old episodes coz i love this show and 1 other. 

The Abir I saw when he was understanding his feelings for Mishti, the Abir I saw when he was in love with Mishti, the Abir I saw when he left his Mishti and the Abir I saw in all of S1 is such an amazing character. He makes me want to believe that there is goodness in the world; he makes me want to believe in soul mates. That is the Abir I watch this show for. 

Then we come to S2. The writers knew that eventually they would have to go back to work and all they wrote was this? This hollow shell of a story line? I am sorry but I cannot relate this show to what I was watching before. 

I understand that due to COVID-19 or other circumstances the hero may not be in the same frame as the rest of the cast. That is also taking away from the episodes. And before anyone thinks I am trying to blame Sha, let me tell you that I have been an Arjun fangirl, then watched Dev Dixit and now my most favourite Abir. So I will never fault Sha ever. Even in these separate shots his reactions were very real. If the impact was diluted then the writers need to come up with something that helps maintain social distancing and thus curbs the lead hero's fears if that is what it is. Without him there is no YRHPK. 

So dear writers,  film through a glass screen and give us scenes between the leads. Film through video chats like you did before. I don't care just write a story that gets these two in the same frame, maintains social distancing and gives me my old show back. 

Please give your audiences back their female lead. I understand PTSD. However, she needs to open up to her husband. 

And if there are still problems then perhaps it may be best if the audiences are told that the show they once loved will be back once there is a vaccine and there will be a different show in its place for the time being. 

Sorry for the rant but I miss S1....

However I also know that there will be FD backlash if social distancing is breached. 

A rock and a hard place I tell you.....

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

THE JAAN OF SHOW... MISHBIR/RHESHA...❤️🤗

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDSe636hfWz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link