29th July episode .. Kuch toh hai tere mere darmiyan

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Ohk contrary to expectations ..the episode starts with Nia ..Nia experiencing or realising that she is in love ...she is in love with Kabir ...so she calls Kajal and tells her that she loves Kabir and Kajal is equally excited for Nia..

These two have adorable friendship ...they way Kajal's face lit up when she heard that Nia was in love with Kabir ..anyways Nia is remembering times spent with Kabir and while in Amber Sharma's office 

Amber tries to tell Guneet again ..that whatever happened was because he was scared ..he was in love with her but Guneet is not willing to listen...she says that she wishes that she never met him

She is a happy person generally but now she is not because of him.. she is regretting that she even met him

It's interesting to note that today both of them Amber and Guneet used the word tum for each other till now it was always aap

Anyways we see that Amber is tongue tied ..Guneet says that if she could turn back time she would never choose to meet him

Nia who was on the way to pick up her dad ...barges in that moment and my God the expressions on Amber 's face ..he is clearly very scared of Nia and Guneet's confrontation 

Anyways Guneet continues and says that she has never thought ill. Of anyone but now she is thinking bad and she is not like that ..saying this Guneet leaves

Amber and Nia reach home and Nia says why is Amber doing this..what was the need of keeping Guneet's things at office..is he not having common sense and then she says that he is getting used to his insults 

Again Amber doesn't say anything ...I can't and don't understand ...that why doesn't Amber explain to his daughter that he is at fault why does he remain quiet when Nia speaks like this ? 

If he is asking for forgiveness it's because he was wrong somewhere or the other 

We see Amber talking to Hakim where Hakim asks him not to give up hope and then tells Amber that he will talk to Guneet on Amber's behalf

We see that Nia calls up Guneet and they meet where Nia tells Guneet to move because till both Guneet and Amber keep on meeting they'll never move onn... ( So much for expecting something positive ) and then Nia says that she will help Guneet find a new house at which Guneet says that she doesn't need her help and Nia replies but this way it will be faster 

Nia leaves and Guneet is thinking and she calls up Jahnvi and agrees to be on the radio show

Nia is shown telling everything to Kajal and then Kabir enters and Kajal eggs Nia on to tell everything to Kabir

Today my favourite song came back on the show and that always makes me happy 

The soft lilting music and beautiful lyrics 

I don't know what made Guneet agree to be on radio maybe because she needs to vent ... I don't know why Amber holds back from telling Nia that it's his fault ..the reason for so much mess is to a big extent him ...

I don't know what to think about the fact that Nia goes to Guneet and asks her to move ..it was something which I was expecting and yet it somehow to my mind crossed some boundary ...I mean both Guneet and Amber are part of problem why should Guneet make effort to move but then Sharmas own the house and so it will not be possible for them to move and yet it's seems a little unfair ..I don't know ...Nia seems to keep on making the same mistake again and again ..

Amber 's reason to keep quiet in front of Nia is creating a mess ...a mess which will be more and more difficult to entangle as the time passes . I wonder what is Amber scared of ? I mean if he tries to explain it ..the feelings of his to Nia will she not understand him ? Has he so little regard for his daughter's sense ? Does he not realise that Nia may be able to accept his love if he tries to explain it to her. What is stopping him to be honest to Nia ..he can say things to Guneet but not Nia...? 

Nia loves her dad ...Amber knows that ..so why can't he explain to Nia that he loves Guneet and wants Guneet in his life ? And is Nia really so clueless that she doesn't see the pain in Amber's eyes 

Out of sight is out of mind..that's what they are playing at ... But does that really happen ? 

I don't know if Guneet would move ...? But will that we a solution for moving on ? 

I saw that guy spraying something in the air ...is it sanitizer or pest control ? ðŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

First of all it was very disgusting of Nia tell Guneet to move (I missed the episode and later came to know that there were no Rishi scenes today so decided not to watch. So whatever i am going to say it is going to be based on your review). I mean how can she expect someone to live there life according to her and her father's convenience. Seriously I mean I am trying to like this girl and she is irritating me with her behavior everyday. I mean girl ghar tumlogo ne kharida hai pura moholla nahi. I mean I remember when I was in hostel and my roommates birthday so I requested her friends to celebrate it outside the room. That was my room too but still after hearing this my mom told me "You can't expect anyone to act according your convenience." Aur yaha to madam pure moholle pe haq jamake baithi hai.

And secondly I think now I understand why the makers are making Nia realize her love for Kabir suddenly. I saw the promo where the father-daughter duo were sitting talking about their heartbreak. I don't know what went down between Randeep & Nia and how she took it. But I think now she will be able to understand the pain her father is going through. I don't expect her to understand Guneet's POV right now but that is start. 

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormfly13

First of all it was very disgusting of Nia tell Guneet to move (I missed the episode and later came to know that there were no Rishi scenes today so decided not to watch. So whatever i am going to say it is going to be based on your review). I mean how can she expect someone to live there life according to her and her father's convenience. Seriously I mean I am trying to like this girl and she is irritating me with her behavior everyday. I mean girl ghar tumlogo ne kharida hai pura moholla nahi. I mean I remember when I was in hostel and my roommates birthday so I requested her friends to celebrate it outside the room. That was my room too but still after hearing this my mom told me "You can't expect anyone to act according your convenience." Aur yaha to madam pure moholle pe haq jamake baithi hai.

And secondly I think now I understand why the makers are making Nia realize her love for Kabir suddenly. I saw the promo where the father-daughter duo were sitting talking about their heartbreak. I don't know what went down between Randeep & Nia and how she took it. But I think now she will be able to understand the pain her father is going through. I don't expect her to understand Guneet's POV right now but that is start. 

Naya promo aaya kya ? 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Guneet herself said to Amber that seeing him everyday doesn’t allow her to move on. She compared Amber to a cancerous body part..something you cut out. 

now that Nia is basically fulfilling Guneets wish she is wrong ?? Hmm. I agree that Nias way of talking is rude but I also see she is trying to look out for her dad. She wouldn’t need to do that if Amber would tell Nia how he is really feeling. But even if he did Guneet has made it crystal clear she doesn’t want to be with him. So really Nia and Ambers actions are based on Guneet wanting nothing to do with them.

As for Kabir and Nia ...man oh man this won’t end well. I have a feeling Nia will fall for Rishi and things will get ugly. 

I wish cv would allow us to know what Guneet is feeling. Is she upset with Amber and feels betrayed by him not advising he was NDP? Is she disappointed that Amber is NDP because she had an ideal image of what NDP would be and look like and Amber falls far from that ? Does she REALLY just not like Amber ...at all? 

I’m awaiting this radio show to get some perspective on Guneet and who she is. We need more insight into her heart and mind 

Edited by silvermoonlight - 3 years ago
atikna thumbnail

Main bina ranjha ki Heer aap bina Laila ke majnu...😆🤣😆 this is funny...kya talli hai Nia ? 

Thanks a lot for sharing 

On a side note...how much spraying does that set need ?

Man those sprayers are getting more screen time than some of the characters 😂

Originally posted by: atikna

Main bina ranjha ki Heer aap bina Laila ke majnu...😆🤣😆 this is funny...kya talli hai Nia ? 

Thanks a lot for sharing 

They are both drunk 🥴 😂

so Nias heart break begins

uhhh well Kabir sure moved fast ....

god pls no stereotypical catty moves between Nia and Swara

women don’t have always have to resort to that behaviour 

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Guneet herself said to Amber that seeing him everyday doesn’t allow her to move on. She compared Amber to a cancerous body part..something you cut out. 

now that Nia is basically fulfilling Guneets wish she is wrong ?? Hmm. I agree that Nias way of talking is rude but I also see she is trying to look out for her dad. She wouldn’t need to do that if Amber would tell Nia how he is really feeling. But even if he did Guneet has made it crystal clear she doesn’t want to be with him. So really Nia and Ambers actions are based on Guneet wanting nothing to do with them.

As for Kabir and Nia ...man oh man this won’t end well. I have a feeling Nia will fall for Rishi and things will get ugly. 

I wish cv would allow us to know what Guneet is feeling. Is she upset with Amber and feels betrayed by him not advising he was NDP? Is she disappointed that Amber is NDP because she had an ideal image of what NDP would be and look like and Amber falls far from that ? Does she REALLY just not like Amber ...at all? 

I’m awaiting this radio show to get some perspective on Guneet and who she is. We need more insight into her heart and mind 

But did Nia know that Guneet also wants to move...no..she has told kajal outright that all she is thinking of is her dad ..so that gives her right to make the person in front of her feel uncomfortable ? What if Guneet did not have an option to move ... ? Nia should first ask her dad to get his life together and then go to Guneet and ask her to change her address 

Sab compromise Guneet hi kyun kare why not Nia 's dad for a change ? 

Before going to Guneet and asking her to move Nia should have talked to her dad...asked him to move on..ask him to quit doing things which would make Guneet and him keep on bumping into each other

Bas do shabd bol diye papa ko aur chali gayi ..Guneet ke pass ..yeh kehne ki aap apna address change kar lo

I have no doubts she is doing it for her dad and somewhere I admire this about Nia also but just like her words that day were absolutely wrong today her idea to just get Guneet to move is wrong . Who is Nia to decide that who should move where ? Should the world move  according to the convenience of her dad and she ?

I am asking what if Guneet didn't want to move or she couldn't afford to move ? Is it ok to move to a new locality and new place in a pandemic situation ? I think not 

Guneet wanting to move too doesn't make Nia right it's just convenient .

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

They are both drunk 🥴 😂

so Nias heart break begins

uhhh well Kabir sure moved fast ....

god pls no stereotypical catty moves between Nia and Swara

women don’t have always have to resort to that behaviour 

I think Nia will do something catty or stupid or else why would Kabir shout and ask her what is she doing ? 

Yeah Kabir moved fast ..when did he accept Swara 's proposal ? 

Aur ab Rishi ka kya role hai ? Will Rishi be a cameo and go or will Rishi be someone new in Nia's life ?