That first one 😂😂😂

that's exactly how you smirk too 🤣

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/SujalkahishFan/status/1288905445722279941?s=20

A final goodbye to u Mr.Grover or no should I say Mr.Bajaj 🤔🤔 

Yes I will not miss you #Mrgrover because I follow you on IG 😳

But I will miss you as Rishabh Bajaj 😔😔😭😢😭😢 your were just incredible, wonderful,brilliant,mind blowing as Bajaj 🥳🥳🥳🥳😔😔😔😭😭😢😭 

U were come and played Rishabh role in that time that i had a very bad time in my personal life and I really needed to do something to comes out from all that much stress 😟😔😟😭😢😭😢💔💔💔 So when I saw a clip of your acting on Twitter 😘🥰😘😘😍😍😍 I run 🏃‍♀️ and watched KZK 😍😍🥰 and after that day I tried a bit busy me in watching your acting and I will be always thankful to you 🥰😍🥰😍😍😘😘😘🥰😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 your acting brought smiles to my face 🥳🥳😍😍🥰🥰🙏🙏 And I will definitely come and read stories about you as bajaj on IF 🙏🥰🙏🥰😍😍😘😘

Please don’t miss understand me my meaning is not just because I had a bad time in my personal life that’s why I run 🏃‍♀️ and watched your acting 😨😨😢😭😭💔💔💔😔😔🙏🙏 U r one my favorite TV actor since KZK 1. I know u will never read this but still I hope you understand what I mean 😰😨😰😭😭😍😍😍🥰🥰🙏🙏🙏 so now it’s time to say bye to u and this amazing 😉 Bajaj AT toooooi 😭😭😨😨😔😔😨😨🙏🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰😘😘😰😰😰😟😟😟😢😢 I had a wonderful time here 😭🙏🥰😍 If   1% u come back as Mrbajaj so I try my best to come back here again 🙏😭🙏🥰🥰🥰😍😘😍😍 and I will tell you how much I missed your acting when I See You Again onscreen 😍🥰😍🥰🥰😰😰💔💔💔😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏😨😨😨😢😢 

Bye bye u all take care 🤗🤗❤️❤️😛

#Zohal 

Edited by AmirAryan - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

https://twitter.com/SujalkahishFan/status/1288905445722279941?s=20

A final goodbye to u Mr.Grover or no should I say Mr.Bajaj 🤔🤔 

Yes I will not miss you #Mrgrover because I follow you on IG 😳

But I will miss you as Rishabh Bajaj 😔😔😭😢😭😢 your were just incredible, wonderful,brilliant,mind blowing as Bajaj 🥳🥳🥳🥳😔😔😔😭😭😢😭 

U were come and played Rishabh role in that time that i had a very bad time in my personal life and I really needed to do something to comes out from all that much stress 😟😔😟😭😢😭😢💔💔💔 So when I saw a clip of your acting on Twitter 😘🥰😘😘😍😍😍 I run 🏃‍♀️ and watched KZK 😍😍🥰 and after that day I tried a bit busy me in watching your acting and I will be always thankful to you 🥰😍🥰😍😍😘😘😘🥰😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 your acting brought smiles to my face 🥳🥳😍😍🥰🥰🙏🙏 And I will definitely come and read stories about you as bajaj on IF 🙏🥰🙏🥰😍😍😘😘

Please don’t miss understand me my meaning is not just because I had a bad time in my personal life that’s why I run 🏃‍♀️ and watched your acting 😨😨😢😭😭💔💔💔😔😔🙏🙏 U r one my favorite TV actor since KZK 1. I know u will never read this but still I hope you understand what I mean 😰😨😰😭😭😍😍😍🥰🥰🙏🙏🙏 so now it’s time to say bye to u and this amazing 😉 Bajaj AT toooooi 😭😭😨😨😔😔😨😨🙏🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰😘😘😰😰😰😟😟😟😢😢 I had a wonderful time here 😭🙏🥰😍 If   1% u come back as Mrbajaj so I try my best to come back here again 🙏😭🙏🥰🥰🥰😍😘😍😍 and I will tell you how much I missed your acting when I See You Again onscreen 😍🥰😍🥰🥰😰😰💔💔💔😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏😨😨😨😢😢 

Bye bye u all take care 🤗🤗❤️❤️😛

#Zohal 

Zohal why are you saying bye to us 🥺😑

AmirAryan thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Zohal why are you saying bye to us 🥺😑

because my studies r starting from Monday 🤢 na so I may not come and visit this AT much so I don’t want to be a bad fan 😒😒😭 and win bad fan award 🥇 🤪

Now understand 😒

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

because my studies r starting from Monday 🤢 na so I may not come and visit this AT much so I don’t want to be a bad fan 😒😒😭 and win bad fan award 🥇 🤪

Now understand 😒

😆 Zohal come when you are free and you still will be the savage fan 🤗

AmirAryan thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

😆 Zohal come when you are free and you still will be the savage fan 🤗

Why no one is taking me seriously 😒 ha 🤪🤪

Now I said goodbye but tomorrow me again 

Hello guys 🤪🤪