The FIR lodged by SSR’s father does not absolve Bollywood bullies

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

The FIR lodged by SSR’s father does not absolve Bollywood bullies of any potential atrocities they committed

Rant

1. The fact remains that Sushant was bullied. This still needs to be addressed, because it is NOT okay. The police still need to get to the bottom of this, and those involved need to face the consequences.

2. I'm pretty sure Sushant's family is filing these cases very strategically. They're going after Rhea because they have proof right now. It's not easy to go after YRF/Aditya Chopra, Dharma/KJo, Mahesh Bhatt, etc. all at once. Some of the allegations against those people are also not yet concrete and will likely require additional investigation. Plus, in general, it's hard to charge and prove systemic bullying in court, especially if the perpetrators are incredibly powerful and rich.

The best way, which his family is smartly targeting, is going after Rhea and making her spill the beans. The next people should be Rajeev Masand for the vicious blinds, then whoever is the original source of the false MeToo allegations because those are concrete and there is abundant evidence of media wrongdoing. Hopefully those sources will also spill the beans, and I'm guessing this will likely lead to Adi/KJo/Mahesh Bhatt, etc.

Nepotism and groupism are still valid concerns.

I'm remaining hopeful that everything comes out.

Edit: bollywood biggies will be happy to push the gold digger girlfriend narrative. Don’t be surprised if 99.9% of the articles discuss that now. Rhea is only part of the problem, but they’ll put all the blame on her.

Source:. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/hzkicw/the_fir_lodged_by_ssrs_father_does_not_absolve/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think SSR was intellegent but not smart enough to understand the intentions of gold digging Rhea. Now I feel he simply did understand the complex social and emotional dynamics. He fell for anything shown to him. This is the reason he lost movies and finally his life.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: colossial2015

I think SSR was intellegent but not smart enough to understand the intentions of gold digging Rhea. Now I feel he simply did understand the complex social and emotional dynamics. He fell for anything shown to him. This is the reason he lost movies and finally his life.

He could have at least left behind a note to make people understand why he did what he did. Jiah Khan left behind a long letter blaming Suraj Pancholi. And no, I don't think anyone hid anything. He was supposed to be a smart guy. He could have even scheduled an email to be sent after his death. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fluffyalexis

1. The fact remains that Sushant was bullied. This still needs to be addressed, because it is NOT okay. The police still need to get to the bottom of this, and those involved need to face the consequences.

Why cause the didnt give him an award or passed him over for a film ?

That happens to everyone 

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

He could have at least left behind a note to make people understand why he did what he did. Jiah Khan left behind a long letter blaming Suraj Pancholi. And no, I don't think anyone hid anything. He was supposed to be a smart guy. He could have even scheduled an email to be sent after his death. 

He could just be too overwhelmed to think about even writing a note and probably the suicide was something he decided to just act upon in the last moment without thinking much about it.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Legally speaking, it definitely absolves them. There is not even a case here if the victim's family has actually NAMED the alleged culprit.(just my opinion). It will just be building or expanding on this case foundation now, from this point on.

Morally, it does not absolve the smear campaigns etc. But instead of feeling helpless, I honestly the best way to keep this alive would be, as someone said here, to make sure there is not another SSR and to support outside talent over talentless people who keep getting opportunities and most importantly, never EVER believe blind gossip ESPECIALLY about career-ending stuff like MeToo unless someone actually makes allegations or presents facts ON THE RECORD (again this is just my opinion)

Just thinking about how badly those allegations were handled and how Twitter trended harassment stuff about him makes my blood boil. His PR team should have come out swinging!

Edited by Sashay01 - 3 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Legally speaking, it definitely absolves them. There is not even a case here if the victim's family has actually NAMED the alleged culprit.(just my opinion). It will just be building on this case now, from this point on.

Morally, it does not absolve. But instead of feeling helpess, the best way to keep this alive would be, as someone said here, to make sure there is not another SSR and to support outside talent over talentless people who keep getting opportunities and most importantly, never EVER belief blind gossip ESPECIALLY about stuff like MeToo unless someone actually makes allegations or presents facts ON THE RECORD (again this is just my opinion)

Just thinking about how badly those allegations were handled and how Twitter trended harassment stuff about him makes my blood boil. His PR team should have come out swinging!

Absolutely agree

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fluffyalexis

Edit: bollywood biggies will be happy to push the gold digger girlfriend narrative. Don’t be surprised if 99.9% of the articles discuss that now. Rhea is only part of the problem, but they’ll put all the blame on her.

Why isnt it all on her ? She "murdered" him and now is AWOL

I dont know what some award he didnt win has to do with that ? 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

He could just be too overwhelmed to think about even writing a note and probably the suicide was something he decided to just act upon in the last moment without thinking much about it.

Maybe but it doesn't sound likely. People only resort to suicide when they feel they have no other option. It does take some planning. If Rhea was threatening him, all he had to do was consult a lawyer. Rhea had left his house a few days before so he had enough freedom after she left to do as he wished. If he was in pain from depression, it would have been better to leave behind a goodbye note for his family. If it was film industry problems, send an incriminating email to the media laying out exactly what was done to you.

The fact that he did nothing makes me feel that he was just fed up of everyone and everything. He didn't want revenge and didn't want to explain and make anyone feel better either. He just wanted out.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Why isnt it all on her ? She "murdered" him and now is AWOL

I dont know what some award he didnt win has to do with that ? 

Yeah, he didnt die because of awards/ industry politics etc. There is a person directly responsible for abetment.

The industry angle should be expanded to talk about change for others in a constructive way. I really dont think SSR's family want the official case to be diverted into industry politics and they have said so.

The industry angle is more on us- what can we do to actually support films like Sonchiriya? And to reject crappy films/PR articles. Very simple distinction.