Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

They should took Shushant back to Bihar during lockdown only,,,,,my friend uncle got special permission during lockdown they traveled from Bombay to Kolhapur,,,, many got permission to go back to their home town,,,, I wish Shushant left to his home....

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sim-

They should took Shushant back to Bihar during lockdown only,,,,,my friend uncle got special permission during lockdown they traveled from Bombay to Kolhapur,,,, many got permission to go back to their home town,,,, I wish Shushant left to his home....

If he was Really blackmailed he wouldn't have agreed to go. Also, His family seeking help from police says how they couldn't bring Sushant out of the company but tried.

After the MeToo allegation he was on a very Soft spot and was very much shaken and he definitely knew If Rhea went ahead n Made another physical abuse, molestation, he was Mental kindoff story, THE WHOLE INDUSTRY N FANS would have supported her without battling an eye lid so maybe he gave up because he didn't want his image to get ruined completely. Hence he was changing sim cards, trying to get away maybe. 

Also Sushant contacted his sister (based on the watsapp chat) on 9th June after Rhea left (this is for those who says they were in touch so the FIR was fake bla bla) it wasn't full chat who knows what they spoke before and after. 

If this family had approached police I don't think it's a mere case of Suicide. Maybe his Family has been suggested by the lawyer to go step by step. Because the Foul play was ruled out previously. Let's see. 

Very disappointed at the police for handling the case with such Carelessness attitude. If they were active and verified all angles from the start, we would have got a clear picture by now 

Edited by Guguminti - 3 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow..I have no words.